Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Asher Demuren's 1st Birthday: Toolz And Husband, Tunde Celebrate Their Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asher Demuren's 1st Birthday: Toolz And Husband, Tunde Celebrate Their Son (35160 Views)

Toolz And Husband Tunde Demuren Welcome Their Second Child (Photos) / Mike, Ebuka, Banky W, Toolz & Husband, Tunde Demerun, Pose With Oba Elegushi / Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asher Demuren's 1st Birthday: Toolz And Husband, Tunde Celebrate Their Son by realmedia(f): 9:57am On Dec 12, 2019
Media Personality Toolz and husband Captain Tunde Demuren have unveiled their son on his first Birthday today December 12,2019....

Happy Birthday Chairman...you are Daddy's spitting image!

On the 12th December last year at 9.24am, my prince was born.
The are no words to describe how much you mean to us. You bring us so much joy and we thank God for you every day.

Thank you for bringing me a new purpose; thank you for making me a better person; thank you for being one of the best things to ever happen to me, and above all thank you for choosing me to be your mum.

I love you to the moon and back, and my daily prayer for you is for God to always keep and protect you, and that you live up to your name - ASHER.

Asher means happy, fortunate and blessed.
May you be HAPPY, and may you bring HAPPINESS to everyone around you.

May you be FORTUNATE, and may you bring GOOD FORTUNE to everyone around you.
May you always be BLESSED, and may you bring BLESSINGS to everyone around you.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B59wAlvJSSF/?hl=en

19 Likes

Re: Asher Demuren's 1st Birthday: Toolz And Husband, Tunde Celebrate Their Son by sodiqapril(m): 10:03am On Dec 12, 2019
Asher As in asherwo or asherna? By the next 10 years, all traditional names might have gone on extinct.....I'm pretty sure they don't know the meaning themselves

45 Likes

Re: Asher Demuren's 1st Birthday: Toolz And Husband, Tunde Celebrate Their Son by iamJ(m): 10:21am On Dec 12, 2019
I don't care

Hide then show

I wasn't waiting to see him

Nobody is typing cute

E get why

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asher Demuren's 1st Birthday: Toolz And Husband, Tunde Celebrate Their Son by bizza45: 10:38am On Dec 12, 2019
Unveils kwa... He is a commodity or a player

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asher Demuren's 1st Birthday: Toolz And Husband, Tunde Celebrate Their Son by folake4u(f): 11:59am On Dec 12, 2019
Such a handsome young boy. Looks like his father Demuren smiley

43 Likes

Re: Asher Demuren's 1st Birthday: Toolz And Husband, Tunde Celebrate Their Son by Treasure17(m): 12:07pm On Dec 12, 2019
Captain jr.

1 Like

Re: Asher Demuren's 1st Birthday: Toolz And Husband, Tunde Celebrate Their Son by sinaj(f): 12:22pm On Dec 12, 2019
He is soooo cute kiss

Chocolate soldier

12 Likes

Re: Asher Demuren's 1st Birthday: Toolz And Husband, Tunde Celebrate Their Son by femi4: 12:29pm On Dec 12, 2019
All shades of Demurin

5 Likes

Re: Asher Demuren's 1st Birthday: Toolz And Husband, Tunde Celebrate Their Son by soberdrunk(m): 1:27pm On Dec 12, 2019
Lucky boy..... angry

1 Like

Re: Asher Demuren's 1st Birthday: Toolz And Husband, Tunde Celebrate Their Son by RichDad1(m): 1:29pm On Dec 12, 2019
He looks so matured for a 1 yo.
Cute boy

22 Likes

Re: Asher Demuren's 1st Birthday: Toolz And Husband, Tunde Celebrate Their Son by ELgordo(m): 1:29pm On Dec 12, 2019
handsome just like daddy.....ovoko.... congratulations the young man will do ya all proud. ovoko

1 Like

Re: Asher Demuren's 1st Birthday: Toolz And Husband, Tunde Celebrate Their Son by ibkayee(f): 1:29pm On Dec 12, 2019
What a cutie pie

3 Likes

Re: Asher Demuren's 1st Birthday: Toolz And Husband, Tunde Celebrate Their Son by Donaldoni: 1:31pm On Dec 12, 2019
Already
Congrats... smiley
Re: Asher Demuren's 1st Birthday: Toolz And Husband, Tunde Celebrate Their Son by Barthley: 1:32pm On Dec 12, 2019
My SP3RM o!!! embarassed
Chai see as boy set. tongue

I for don celebrate my first child's birthday but I use condom with Sharon cry cry cry

22 Likes

Re: Asher Demuren's 1st Birthday: Toolz And Husband, Tunde Celebrate Their Son by emeijeh(m): 1:35pm On Dec 12, 2019
When we were growing up in the 80s, a lot of children had native names.
But these days, the reverse is the case.

Which one is Nokia Asher again ?

[img]https://media1./images/843166c9d3dc66da2ad9ecf63a4e80cb/tenor.gif?itemid=12221156[/img]

The child is handsome though.
Congrats Toolz and Captain

35 Likes

Re: Asher Demuren's 1st Birthday: Toolz And Husband, Tunde Celebrate Their Son by Kapilta(m): 1:37pm On Dec 12, 2019
sodiqapril:
Asher As in asherwo or asherna? By the next 10 years, all traditional names might have go on extinct.....
kolewerk. As long as many like us are here.

By the way, i want to know Toolz real name, who knows?

1 Like

Re: Asher Demuren's 1st Birthday: Toolz And Husband, Tunde Celebrate Their Son by Kapilta(m): 1:38pm On Dec 12, 2019
iamJ:
I don't care

Hide then show

Nobody is typing cute

E get why
taking osogbo weed for the first time is always not easy.

1 Like

Re: Asher Demuren's 1st Birthday: Toolz And Husband, Tunde Celebrate Their Son by YorubaKing: 1:39pm On Dec 12, 2019
Which kain Captain wey nvr Captain any aircraft be dis one sef? Rubbish!
Congrats to the little boy, anyway.

1 Like

Re: Asher Demuren's 1st Birthday: Toolz And Husband, Tunde Celebrate Their Son by Auxtin85(m): 1:40pm On Dec 12, 2019
emeijeh:
When we were growing up in the 80s, a lot of children had native names.
But these days, the reverse is the case.

Which one is Nokia Asher again ?

[img]https://media1./images/843166c9d3dc66da2ad9ecf63a4e80cb/tenor.gif?itemid=12221156[/img]

The child is handsome though.
Congrats Toolz and Captain

Your not hear he mama name ? Toolz

1 Like

Re: Asher Demuren's 1st Birthday: Toolz And Husband, Tunde Celebrate Their Son by nanauju(f): 1:41pm On Dec 12, 2019
grin
Re: Asher Demuren's 1st Birthday: Toolz And Husband, Tunde Celebrate Their Son by Nmezor(f): 1:41pm On Dec 12, 2019
Cute lil man
Re: Asher Demuren's 1st Birthday: Toolz And Husband, Tunde Celebrate Their Son by YorubaKing: 1:41pm On Dec 12, 2019
folake4u:
Such a handsome young boy. Looks like his father Demuren smiley

Who e for look like before? Your Papa?

Re: Asher Demuren's 1st Birthday: Toolz And Husband, Tunde Celebrate Their Son by safarigirl(f): 1:41pm On Dec 12, 2019
Kapilta:
kolewerk. As long as many like us are here.

By the way, i want to know Toolz real name, who knows?
her name is Tolu.

4 Likes

Re: Asher Demuren's 1st Birthday: Toolz And Husband, Tunde Celebrate Their Son by Ginaz(f): 1:42pm On Dec 12, 2019
Cute and mature baby . This one go know-know well well. grin

1 Like

Re: Asher Demuren's 1st Birthday: Toolz And Husband, Tunde Celebrate Their Son by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 12, 2019
iamJ:
I don't care

Hide then show

Nobody is typing cute

E get why

If you find it hard expressing yourself in English, please there's nothing wrong with you switching to pidgin or your dialect..

2 Likes

Re: Asher Demuren's 1st Birthday: Toolz And Husband, Tunde Celebrate Their Son by Kingrefreshed: 1:59pm On Dec 12, 2019
realmedia:
Media Personality Toolz and husband Captain Tunde Demuren have unveiled their son on his first Birthday today December 12,2019....

Happy Birthday Chairman...you are Daddy's spitting image!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B59wAlvJSSF/?hl=en

And where is Toolz's picture. Oh what's going on today. First it was Bisola and no picture of her and now toolz with no picture.

Wouldn't I use this Vaseline or what? grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Asher Demuren's 1st Birthday: Toolz And Husband, Tunde Celebrate Their Son by chii8(f): 2:00pm On Dec 12, 2019
Cute boy

1 Like

Re: Asher Demuren's 1st Birthday: Toolz And Husband, Tunde Celebrate Their Son by trippleKAY(m): 2:03pm On Dec 12, 2019
Tolu Oniru
Auxtin85:

Your not hear he mama name ? Toolz
Re: Asher Demuren's 1st Birthday: Toolz And Husband, Tunde Celebrate Their Son by skkslar: 2:04pm On Dec 12, 2019
Looks good
Re: Asher Demuren's 1st Birthday: Toolz And Husband, Tunde Celebrate Their Son by meobizy(f): 2:06pm On Dec 12, 2019
It’s a good thing she didn’t make it about her. Happy birthday to the little homeboy. He is unmistakably his father’s child.
Re: Asher Demuren's 1st Birthday: Toolz And Husband, Tunde Celebrate Their Son by Auxtin85(m): 2:06pm On Dec 12, 2019
trippleKAY:
Tolu Oniru

The son name fit translates to Asiwaju

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Davido In Hospital / Mercy Macjoe Gets Message From MMM Man Who Wants To Scam Her / Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.