Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

How To Drop Items In Fortnite (battle Royale) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How To Drop Items In Fortnite (battle Royale) (1848 Views)

US Teen Wins $3m (₦1bn) In Fortnite World Cup (Photos) / Is Battle Royale Threatening Single Player Campaign Mode? / What You Need To Know About Fortnite Battle Royale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Drop Items In Fortnite (battle Royale) by mubarak1996(m): 1:01pm On Dec 12, 2019
What is Fortnite

[img] https://www.mouthytech.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Fortnite.jpg[/img]

Fortnite is an online video game that was developed by Epic Games and first released in 2017. There are 3 distinct game mode versions which are Fortnite: Save the World, Fortnite Battle Royale, and Fortnite Creative. These versions of fortnite are available for play on Windows, macOS, Playstation 4, Nintendo and Xbox One. In this post I will Guide you on how to drop items in fortnite.

What is Fortnite Battle Royale

Fortnite battle royale is a player versus player royale game for close to 100 players, permitting one to play alone, in a pair, or in a group. 100 players skydive onto an island and search for gears to protect themselves from other players. The playable area within the game gradually constricts as the game progresses. The team alive or last player wins the game.

How To Drop Items In Fortnite

[img] https://www.mouthytech.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/How-To-Drop-weapons-In-Fortnite.jpg[/img]

It is easy to drop items for your squadmate to pick up. Irrespective of the game mode you are playing. In this guide, I will show you how to drop items in Fortnite on PS4, PC, and Xbox One.

How to Drop items in Fortnite Battle Royale

1. First of all, access the inventory by pressing I
2. key on your keyboard.
3. Then, select the item you want to drop. you can drop ammo, resources, health, any other thing.
4. Then, tap X on your keyboard.

How to Drop items in Fortnite Save The World

1. First, open your inventory. to do this press I on your keyboard
2. Then, select the item you wish to drop and hit the drop button at the bottom right corner of your screen.
3. I believe you now know how to drop items In Fortnite. If you have any difficulty in following these steps don’t hesitate to drop your difficulty in the comment section below. I’ll reply to your comment as soon as possible.

Source- https://www.mouthytech.com/how-to-drop-items-in-fortnite-battle-royale.html
Re: How To Drop Items In Fortnite (battle Royale) by awoo47: 11:08am On Jan 21, 2020
Cormung:
I've been playing fortnite for three years. At first, I ran it on my old computer, which pulled it at minimal settings. By the way, if you are interested in learning about Fortnite Optimization, I advise you to look at this resource. Your article about the drop was very helpful.
fortnite is already getting boring
Game is nw full of kids
stopped playing it NOV
Na mobile games i dey play nw
Re: How To Drop Items In Fortnite (battle Royale) by andyninja: 8:31pm On Jan 06, 2021
awoo47:
fortnite is already getting boring
Game is nw full of kids
stopped playing it NOV
Na mobile games i dey play nw

You should play the game Fortnite again. You should be try on PS5 gaming console. I suggested you to [url="https://x2.games/best-gaming-monitor-for-ps5/"]best gaming monitor for ps5[/url] for immerse gameplay in Fortnite game. There are awesome graphics comes while playing game.

(1) (Reply)

HELP!!! I need fifa 13 or pro eleven 13 NTSC Cd For My Xbox 360 / Has Anybody Ever Played Online Games Here In Nigeria / FM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.