Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Put Salt In Every Corner Of Your Home, This Amazing Thing You Will Feel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Put Salt In Every Corner Of Your Home, This Amazing Thing You Will Feel (9810 Views)

Bbnaija: Chichi And Hermes May End Up Having S3x In Every Corner Of The House / I Thought I Will Feel Safe But Now I Want To Run And Hide – Annie Idibia / Wizkid’s Ex-girlfriend, Sophie Alakija Exposes Difficult Corner Of His Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Put Salt In Every Corner Of Your Home, This Amazing Thing You Will Feel by VanGun: 1:14pm On Dec 12, 2019
Salt is one of the spices that is always used every day to make dishes more delicious. In addition to table salt, one of the most commonly used types of salt is sea salt.

Not only for health, apparently sea salt has other benefits that are quite amazing. Because sea salt is staying able to cleanse the house from negative energy.

Based on Fengshui knowledge, a small bowl of sea salt is believed to be able to suck up negative energy that is not needed by the body. The more you sprinkle sea salt in every corner of the room, the greater the positive energy vortex in your residence.

Not surprisingly, many people are said to love the smell of sea water on the beach and most of them believe it helps get rid of negative energy in themselves.

Launching from Mashed, Thursday (12/12/2019), salt, especially sea salt is able to "absorb" negative energy in the house. Therefore, you are advised to place salt in the corners of the house, such as near doors and windows.

You can also sprinkle salt on the carpet and leave for a while before sipping it with a vacuum cleaner . Not only removes negative energy at home. Sea salt can also help make the room clean.

You do this by dissolving a few tablespoons of sea salt in a bucket of water. Use the water to clean the windows of the house, the kitchen floor, the floor of the living room and the dining room.

Written By : Illikannu Donald Chukwuma
CC; lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Put Salt In Every Corner Of Your Home, This Amazing Thing You Will Feel by Sirmuel1(m): 1:26pm On Dec 12, 2019
I don't understand

4 Likes

Re: Put Salt In Every Corner Of Your Home, This Amazing Thing You Will Feel by Bluezy13(m): 2:13pm On Dec 12, 2019
Hmmm...

What is "Negative Energy" ?

2 Likes

Re: Put Salt In Every Corner Of Your Home, This Amazing Thing You Will Feel by farem: 5:29pm On Dec 12, 2019
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

This copy and paste taya me sef. The Op can not even explain what he pasted!
Re: Put Salt In Every Corner Of Your Home, This Amazing Thing You Will Feel by Vanpascore(m): 6:42pm On Dec 12, 2019
Some people will soon start bathing with salt solution. Mr OP, Explain NEGATIVE ENERGY
Re: Put Salt In Every Corner Of Your Home, This Amazing Thing You Will Feel by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 8:04pm On Dec 12, 2019
A nigga once said:when you do mindless lifting,this is the end result....

If they ask him now,if he had informed people about the importance of sprinkling salt at the corner of the house he'll nod his head and say "YES''...
Re: Put Salt In Every Corner Of Your Home, This Amazing Thing You Will Feel by imiski(m): 8:59pm On Dec 12, 2019
Bad energy stay far away make you stay far away*singing... Lala my man come rap that guy part abeg.
Re: Put Salt In Every Corner Of Your Home, This Amazing Thing You Will Feel by solmusdesigns: 10:11pm On Dec 12, 2019
this is a true practice from many culture including europeans
Re: Put Salt In Every Corner Of Your Home, This Amazing Thing You Will Feel by enawt: 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2019
grin
I can relate
I once stayed with an uncle that does this shit every weekend, changing the salt in the four corners of the room.
He'd even drop a few in his suit trousers before heading out.
Weirdo!
Re: Put Salt In Every Corner Of Your Home, This Amazing Thing You Will Feel by ikbnice(m): 10:50pm On Dec 12, 2019
I learnt to go read about it when Sir Elyan(Guinevere's brother) in merlin used it in the movie
Re: Put Salt In Every Corner Of Your Home, This Amazing Thing You Will Feel by Sleekydee(m): 11:21pm On Dec 12, 2019
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

Negative energy is the opposite of positive energy.

E.g: if your spouse cheat on you with another guy on your bed, instead of getting angry and commiting murder(which is -ve energy), the salt in the corner will make you positive and you will start smiling and hugging the other guy.

4 Likes

Re: Put Salt In Every Corner Of Your Home, This Amazing Thing You Will Feel by udemzyudex(m): 3:30am On Dec 13, 2019
From lemon to salt?
Re: Put Salt In Every Corner Of Your Home, This Amazing Thing You Will Feel by Nobody: 5:26am On Dec 13, 2019
This is not feng shui, this is witchcraft.

The salt is to scare off demons and spirits.

Google it
Re: Put Salt In Every Corner Of Your Home, This Amazing Thing You Will Feel by ruggedtimi(m): 7:46am On Dec 13, 2019
salt is a powerful compound
Re: Put Salt In Every Corner Of Your Home, This Amazing Thing You Will Feel by cutiedave(m): 10:27am On Dec 13, 2019
WUdec:
This is not feng shui, this is witchcraft.

The salt is to scare off demons and spirits.

Google it
Not demons just spirits...salt and pure iron are quite useful for repelling evil spirits...
For demons, u need something more...

1 Like

Re: Put Salt In Every Corner Of Your Home, This Amazing Thing You Will Feel by careytommy37(m): 11:08am On Dec 13, 2019
Social media should be passed soon so idiots like this OP can be arreested
Re: Put Salt In Every Corner Of Your Home, This Amazing Thing You Will Feel by ValCon888: 11:15am On Dec 13, 2019
@OP, salt is not a spice.
Re: Put Salt In Every Corner Of Your Home, This Amazing Thing You Will Feel by Martinmania(m): 1:00pm On Dec 13, 2019
enawt:
grin
I can relate
I once stayed with an uncle that does this shit every weekend, changing the salt in the four corners of the room.
He'd even drop a few in his suit trousers before heading out.
Weirdo!

Not a weirdo ... he’s woke asf , probably belongs to a mystical order too. Only people like that know stuff like this. Imagine people don’t even know what negative energy is
Re: Put Salt In Every Corner Of Your Home, This Amazing Thing You Will Feel by healthserve(m): 5:55pm On Dec 14, 2019
Sleekydee:

Negative energy is the opposite of positive energy.

E.g: if your spouse cheat on you with another guy on your bed, instead of getting angry and commiting murder(which is -ve energy), the salt in the corner will make you positive and you will start smiling and hugging the other guy.

wink
Re: Put Salt In Every Corner Of Your Home, This Amazing Thing You Will Feel by healthserve(m): 5:56pm On Dec 14, 2019
Martinmania:

Not a weirdo ... he’s woke asf , probably belongs to a mystical order too. Only people like that know stuff like this. Imagine people don’t even know what negative energy is

Hahahahahaha my belle o

(1) (Reply)

Celebrities Funniest Faces/moments/outfits/makeup Job/eveverything: / Burna Boy Respond To Davido And His Neighbours With Epic Photos / Why do Some Nollywood Actresses wear "Bad & Tacky Hair Weaves And Wigs"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.