Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Analysing The Effects Of Weed By Burna-boy's Track, Titled "Smoke Some Weed" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Analysing The Effects Of Weed By Burna-boy's Track, Titled "Smoke Some Weed" (755 Views)

Burna Boy: I Turned Down $5M Dubai Gig Because Smoking Of Weed Is Banned There / CDQ Stabbed By Burna Boy's Crew Over Obafemi Martins Issue / Mike Tyson Smokes ₦14m, Sells ₦181m Worth Of Weed Monthly At His Cannabis Ranch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Analysing The Effects Of Weed By Burna-boy's Track, Titled "Smoke Some Weed" by VanGun: 1:40pm On Dec 12, 2019
Sometimes we only listen to music because of the bit but there is a lot of message in the lyrics if only we take time to understand it.
This song smoke some weed, by burna-boy ft Onos is inspired by weed and has the practical explanation of the effect of weed in it.

Now burna-boy started by knocking at the door of Onos!
Bambeledebelede oh hin!
Bambeledebelede oh hin!
(If you notice, people that smokes weed don't usually call names)
When he opens
Burna-boy ask him if he would like to smoke some weed that he has some in his house that he would like to share with him. Then Onos node his head in affirmation. When burna- boy start rapping the weed he tried to convince him that weed is good and starts by telling him "this girl that ama seeing everyday,
Everyday!!
she is all come on, on my way!
till one day me notice say she all bond on high way!
So me walk up to her and hear me what I say!
Maybe you should understand have being ...........from Mr chan!
Am Mr chan I come from Japan!
Anything you talking I no go understand"
that is CODE SWITCHING and CODE MIXING.
(To him, he was telling Onos the usefulness and important of weed but he was actually telling him what transpired between him and a girl he admired and a Japanese film he watched and wish he was from Japan. That's the effects of weed)
( you know if you smoke weed a times you laugh any how even when nothing seems funny)
Then Onos laughed after smoking the first round and turn to burna-boy and replied "ahh!! oh nana!! nananana! babeeee!! How would you like to be my Queen!!!!!
Let me ask you you again!!!
Baby!!! would you like to be my queen!
And let me be your king!! ahh!
I told you that I love you at the first time!
Look to me in the eyes and smile oh! yea!!
I told you that I need you in my life!
Still haven't given me any answer!
How would you like to be my queen! Baby!!
How would you like! to be the mother of my kids!! ayah!!
How would you like to be my queen! Oh my babe!
How would you like to be the mother of my kids!!
So am asking you again!!
Told you I wanna take you to the alter!!
Tell you say I want to see your mama, your papa ahh!!
How would you like! shadi! How would you like!oh nah!
Tell me how would you like!!
How would you like to be my queen! I be your King!
Tell me how would you like!!"
That is MOOD-SWING and IRRITANCY
( Now after smoking the first round his eyes became blurred he doesn't see clearly anymore. He was with his friend burna-boy smoking weed but after the first round, suddenly his mode change, he could not recall anything again but all he knew is, he is seating next to his crush in a public bus and this is just the only opportunity for him to express himself. All this while he thought he was asking his crush, how would you like to be my Queen? Not knowing he is still in burna-boy's house smoking weed. That's effects of weed)
And if you smokes weed, there is one kind of confidence you always have, that whatever you're saying is true
Then Burna-boy replied " Change the topic!
Don boi don't try change the topic!!
Don check yea, try change the topic!!
Don boi you gonna stop it!!
Say how would you like to smoke some weed! Yea!
Say I have some around my home, would like to smoke with you! Yeah!
You see this girl!
She come around my place! We smoking to the ten! ten! ten!
You see the time now is 10, O clock!
You see, we re smoking we never stop!
Am freestyling again!
So don't blame me am freestyling again!
I needed to sing this song!!
Say my woman has never done no wrong!!
Have being smoking Ladies for so long!!
Let me go on!!
How would you like to smoke some weed!! Girl!
How would you like to smoke some weed! Girl!
Say I had some around my home would like to smoke with you girl!!
That is TRUANCY and DELUSION
Now when you smoke weed, your real sense will come and go as if is Glo network.
So burna-boy realized that Onos was actually referring to him as his crush then he start warning him "don't change the topic"
Like I said his sense come and go. So he thought he was still in Onos house knocking, so he began to ask him if he will still smoke weed with him?.
Then his sense took him back and he start referring to Onos as girl, that they have being smoking since 10 that the time now is 10.O clock. That they will be smoking and never stop.
And he has being freestyling since but inside the freestyle he is still saying am freestyling again.
So he needed to sing the song cause his woman has never done any wrong. How does that match?
You can see how code-switching, code mixing, mood-swing, Truancy Delusion took place just in two lines! That's the effects of weed!!
To complete the madness he said he has being smoking Ladies for so long! that let him go on!
All the weed he has being smoking since, he began to see all of them as ladies and to further end it he said he should go on as if someone ask him to stop.
That's just the effects of weed.

If you understand the lyrics, you are weedically weeded.
#SayNoToDrugAbuse

1 Like

Re: Analysing The Effects Of Weed By Burna-boy's Track, Titled "Smoke Some Weed" by Dreiwizzy: 1:47pm On Dec 12, 2019
Such a nice write-up
Re: Analysing The Effects Of Weed By Burna-boy's Track, Titled "Smoke Some Weed" by Bluezy13(m): 2:09pm On Dec 12, 2019
Dah !!!

See analysis... Guys are damn jobless.
Re: Analysing The Effects Of Weed By Burna-boy's Track, Titled "Smoke Some Weed" by gnaftalee(m): 2:16pm On Dec 12, 2019
Bluezy13:
Dah !!!

See analysis...
Guys are damn jobless.

you with so much to do had to drop a comment huh? �
Re: Analysing The Effects Of Weed By Burna-boy's Track, Titled "Smoke Some Weed" by Bluezy13(m): 2:19pm On Dec 12, 2019
gnaftalee:

you with so much to do had to drop a comment huh? �

It is part of my job.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid & Naira Marley Officially Approve A Date To Celebrate Marlians Every Year / Hilarious Video Of Smoker Dancing After Getting High - Celebrities React / Tacha Extensively Talks About Boyfriend, Reveals How She Met Him (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.