Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,753 members, 7,851,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:31 PM

Bastille Doom Days Download. 2019 Album - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bastille Doom Days Download. 2019 Album (469 Views)

Naira Marley Is Leading This Generation To Doom – Apostle Omashola / “I Pity You, It Will End In Tears” – Teni Speaks Doom On DJ Cuppy / Doom!!! Accomplices Of Pastor Who Pay People To Fake Miracles Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bastille Doom Days Download. 2019 Album by rafismith2: 5:14pm On Dec 12, 2019
Full Direct Bastille Doom Days Download, Free album, 2019 release hq tracks.
Doom Days is the upcoming third studio album by British indie pop band Bastille, scheduled to be released on 14 June 2019 by Virgin EMI Records.

DOWNLOAD LINK HERE -
https://twitter.com/i/moments/1139254378408402945

It has been preceded by the release of four singles: "Quarter Past Midnight", "Doom Days", "Joy" and "Those Nights". "Those Nights" was premiered on Beats 1 with Zane Lowe on 4 June 2019. The band will play music festivals in the UK and across Europe from May to August in support of the album.
The last three years of increasingly dark headlines are enough to make you want to chuck all your devices off a very tall building and live a blissfully ignorant life off-grid. That might not be a realistic option, but forgetting this for one night and getting obliterated with your mates definitely is.

Year: 2019
Genre: Alternative/Indie Pop
Quality: 320Kbps

Track list:
1. Quarter Past Midnight
2. Bad Decisions
3. The Waves
4. Divide
5. Million Pieces
6. Doom Days
7. Nocturnal Creatures
8. 4AM
9. Another Place
10. Those Nights
11. Joy
Target exclusive bonus track:
12. When I Watch The World Burn All I Think About Is You (Demo)
13. Easy Days (Demo)

A desperation permeates the first half of ‘Doom Days’. It’s there in the opener, when Dan pleads: “Help me piece it all together, darling / Before it falls apart.” It surges over you in ‘The Waves’, when, towards the end of the song, the production briefly shifts to submarine mode and sounds as though you’ve just had your head unceremoniously dunked into a sinkfull of water.

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Juice Wrld Rapping Ng With Objects In The Studio / Doctor Leaves Many Dumbfounded With Facts That Angela Okorie Lied About Attack / “i’m Officially A British Citizen,” Ex Bbnaija Housemate, Uriel Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.