Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

How Can I Get My National ID Card In A Day? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How Can I Get My National ID Card In A Day? (1625 Views)

How To Buy Playstation Network, Xbox, Nintendo GIFT CARD In Nigeria / Please Send Me Pes Mobile Owner ID / Ps4 Gamers Drop Your PSN ID (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get My National ID Card In A Day? by mystical109(m): 7:50pm On Dec 12, 2019
mystical109:
Good evening everyone
I'm in dilemma right now. Yesterday, I had a winning of 290,000 via betking. I did withdrawal last night but by 12 o'clock pm today I haven't received an alert from my bank. So I tried the live chat, the representative told me that winnings of more than 250,000 can only be claimed with a form of identification. Now, the only ID card I have is my school ID card and he said that it isn't valid that I must have a national ID card, driving license, international passport or voters card. I only have voters card and it's not in PVC form.My problem is that I am in Lagos right now and I don't really know my way around cos I just came for a job from where I'm doing my IT in portharcourt. My good people, is it possible to do a national ID card and get it the same day?. The worst is that, I can't even see the money in my betking account although the guy said I won't see it but it is there and I will get my money once I send any of those stuff.
Good evening everyone
I'm in dilemma right now. Yesterday, I had a winning of 290,000 via betking. I did withdrawal last night but by 12 o'clock pm today I haven't received an alert from my bank. So I tried the live chat, the representative told me that winnings of more than 250,000 can only be claimed with a form of identification. Now, the only ID card I have is my school ID card and he said that it isn't valid that I must have a national ID card, driving license, international passport or voters card. I only have voters card and it's not in PVC form.My problem is that I am in Lagos right now and I don't really know my way around cos I just came for a job from where I'm doing my IT in portharcourt. My good people, is it possible to do a national ID card and get it the same day?. The worst is that, I can't even see the money in my betking account although the guy said I won't see it but it is there and I will get my money once I send any of those stuff.

He even said that there are some banks that issue national ID card, do anyone here know of such banks in Lagos
Re: How Can I Get My National ID Card In A Day? by GuestLog: 7:58pm On Dec 12, 2019
You can only receive temporal ID slip with National ID. The best you can get in 24 hrs if you have the money is a Passport, and that is the highest form of identification.

Can you share your slip code so I can view your games?
Re: How Can I Get My National ID Card In A Day? by mystical109(m): 8:47pm On Dec 12, 2019
GuestLog:
You can only receive temporal ID slip with National ID. The best you can get in 24 hrs if you have the money is a Passport, and that is the highest form of identification.

Can you share your slip code so I can view your games?
you mean international passport?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get My National ID Card In A Day? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 12, 2019
mystical109:
Go to zenith bank by 4am .....go with NEPA bill and passport...if you are a sharp guy ,you can tell those you will meet there to use their own NEPA bill.they will do NIMS for you. Zenith at ojuelegba,oba akaran Ikeja.. Mail me to help you
Re: How Can I Get My National ID Card In A Day? by ojialo(m): 11:08pm On Dec 12, 2019
Bros congratulations please dey drop betking code make we follow you chop small
mystical109:
Good evening everyone

He even said that there are some banks that issue national ID card, do anyone here know of such banks in Lagos
Re: How Can I Get My National ID Card In A Day? by GuestLog: 2:32am On Dec 13, 2019
mystical109:
yes
Re: How Can I Get My National ID Card In A Day? by bamdly(m): 12:06pm On Dec 14, 2019
See withdraw ur money bit by bit maybe 50k today and any amount 2morrow
Re: How Can I Get My National ID Card In A Day? by Gudiza(m): 6:19pm On Dec 14, 2019
Do whatever it takes to get your International Passport.
If you were in Abuja, I would've assisted you get in a day. Eitherway, you'll need cash for that..
This is the highest form of Identification nobody can toy with.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get My National ID Card In A Day? by GuestLog: 9:20am On Dec 21, 2019
mystical109:
Good evening everyone

Have you got your passport as I advised?

(1) (Reply)

..... / Xbox One Games Swap / Any Hacked Ps3 Slim For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.