Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,824 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Uduaghan Mourns Late Anthony Obuh, 2015 PDP Delta State Governorship Aspirant. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Uduaghan Mourns Late Anthony Obuh, 2015 PDP Delta State Governorship Aspirant. (454 Views)

Convener, Coalition Of Disability Organisations In Nigeria ,mourns Late Ononogbu / Ogun PDP Mourns As Ex-governorship Aspirant Dies At 79 / Lone Accident As Truck Two Rear Tyre Pulls Out Of Its Body At Anthony, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uduaghan Mourns Late Anthony Obuh, 2015 PDP Delta State Governorship Aspirant. by ikay00406(m): 11:41pm On Dec 12, 2019
Uduaghan mourns as Tony Obuh dies at 62.

Immediate past Governor of Delta State, Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan has expressed grief and shock on the death of Mr. Anthony Chucks Obuh, who served him diligently and faithfully, first as Director in the office of Secretary to the State Government and Permanent Secretary, Government House, Asaba.

Anthony Chucks Obuh who died in the early hours of Thursday morning at the University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Enugu, was born 27th January 1957 and was the current Chairman, State Pensions Board.

An extremely downcast and grieving Dr. Uduaghan described Obuh as “an experienced retired civil servant, who started working with me first as Director, then Permanent Secretary in SSG’s office, and then my Permanent Secretary in the Government House.”

“He became Permanent Secretary Government House and Protocol, when I was Governor, from where he resigned to contest the Governorship seat of Delta State.

“After the unsuccessful attempt, he was appointed a Commissioner for Special Duties until the end of my administration.

“In the past few years, he has dealt with a protracted illness for which he had sought medical solutions both in Nigeria and overseas. He finally succumbed to the illness in the early hours of this morning.

“He was a highly effective and efficient technocrat, hardworking, dedicated, and very humble”, he posited.

Dr. Uduaghan who prayed for the repose of the gentle soul of the deceased also sent his heartfelt condolences to the family and associates of the departed Tony Obuh.

Re: Uduaghan Mourns Late Anthony Obuh, 2015 PDP Delta State Governorship Aspirant. by Enwhen(m): 11:57pm On Dec 12, 2019
R.I.P Tony Obuh

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Kantaka Automaker Unveils A 40ft-long Aeroplane Limousine / A Glimpse Into Our Future After Corona Virus Pandemic / Federal Government Ordered Free Electricity Supply To Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.