Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,121 members, 7,811,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Meet Oau’s Best Graduating Student For 2017/2018 Graduating Set – Femi Lawal - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Oau’s Best Graduating Student For 2017/2018 Graduating Set – Femi Lawal (1703 Views)

Joy Adesina: Video Of Abiodun Giving OAU Best Medical Student N5M & A Bungalow / Meet OAU Department Of Nursing Best Graduating Student / JAMB Introduces Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) For 2017/18 Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Oau’s Best Graduating Student For 2017/2018 Graduating Set – Femi Lawal by micronut(m): 7:04am On Dec 13, 2019
At the Ongoing 44th Convocation Ceremony which kick-started days ago at the Great Amphi theatre of the Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife, Osun State – a young easy going Accounting graduate, by the name Oluwafemi Lawal Moses [/b]has been announced by the Institution as the overall Best graduating Student of his graduating Set.

Femi Lawal took home almost all the Academic Awards for leading the pack as the Best Graduating student of the year with CGPA of [b]4.98 of 5.00.

A total number of One hundred and twenty-four students of the institution graduated with first-class honours and Femi lawal leads all.

A breakdown of the data by the University’s Vice Chancellor, Prof. Eyitope Ogunbodede reveals that – out of the 7,209 graduands, 5,292 students were in the undergraduates’ category, while 1,917 were in the postgraduates category.

Further breakdown by the VC shows that 1,795 students have second class honours (Upper Division), 2256 have second class (Lower Division), while 542 and 39 are graduating with third class and pass respectively.

Celebrating this young Accounting wizard, a good friend of his, Alaba Hafeez Adegbuyi took to his facebook account to write an inspiring piece about this brilliant dude.

See here…

Meet my friend,

Oluwafemi Lawal Moses
Nick name: (The Oracle)

He was the Overall best in all stages of ICAN (14 honours).

He had gotten 9 honours in other events.

Today, he’s OAU’s best graduating student with 4.98 CGPA.

He took home 8 awards today which includes Best in the Dept of Management and Accounting, Best in the Faculty of Administration, Best in Finance related courses, and Best in Taxation.

Well, I have met a lot of intelligent and brilliant people but Femi is entirely different from them all, this guy is not just brilliant, but extremely brilliant and a genius at that.

Moral of this story is that – put your best into what you like doing, definitely one day it will yield a fruitful reward.

I wish you all the best in life Lawal – you are indeed an inspiration to us all.

Surprisingly that second best grade student with a CGPA of 4.94 of 5.00 Lateef Samson also comes from the same department according to our sources. And the have close Matric no. Interesting right?

Have a look

Naijalocals also celebrates with this young scholar as we wish him a bright future like his bright results.

We also say a big shout out to all other graduates of Great Ife convocating today in other remaining faculties. Let the Spirit of Ife guides you. Forward Ever, Backward Never.

Source: https://naijalocals.com.ng/meet-oaus-best-graduating-student-for-2017-2018-graduating-set-femi-lawal-moses/

CC: seun, lalasticlala, Fynestboi, Richiez, olawalebabs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Oau’s Best Graduating Student For 2017/2018 Graduating Set – Femi Lawal by Redder97(m): 7:24pm On Jan 10, 2020
Re: Meet Oau’s Best Graduating Student For 2017/2018 Graduating Set – Femi Lawal by Redder97(m): 7:27pm On Jan 10, 2020
This should make front page if it hasn't...The achievement is laudable.
I hope it gets to the right place/person.

1 Share

Re: Meet Oau’s Best Graduating Student For 2017/2018 Graduating Set – Femi Lawal by 125diCalcitriol: 7:41pm On Jan 10, 2020
Congratulations..
Hardwork!

Only one B!

1 Like

Re: Meet Oau’s Best Graduating Student For 2017/2018 Graduating Set – Femi Lawal by StrikeBack(m): 8:48pm On Jan 10, 2020
embarassed
I no say I be olodo

1 Like

Re: Meet Oau’s Best Graduating Student For 2017/2018 Graduating Set – Femi Lawal by darfay: 9:32pm On Jan 10, 2020
This wan small compared to me na grin grin

Congratulations non the less

1 Like

Re: Meet Oau’s Best Graduating Student For 2017/2018 Graduating Set – Femi Lawal by Redder97(m): 11:07pm On Jan 10, 2020
darfay:
This wan small compared to me na grin grin

Congratulations non the less

Lol.. grin
Re: Meet Oau’s Best Graduating Student For 2017/2018 Graduating Set – Femi Lawal by Redder97(m): 11:08pm On Jan 10, 2020
StrikeBack:
embarassed
I no say I be olodo

You can always strike back.. wink

1 Like

Re: Meet Oau’s Best Graduating Student For 2017/2018 Graduating Set – Femi Lawal by edoairways: 11:15pm On Jan 10, 2020
StrikeBack:
embarassed
I no say I be olodo
Nobody is dull you may be intelligent in another ways

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SS1 Further Mathematics 1st Term Lesson Notes; Evaluation Tests / Don't Just Take That JUPEB Form; Learn How To Pass Jupeb Exams / Scheme of Work and Plan Lesson Notes for Primary 1 to Primary 6 By Subjects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.