Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:30 AM

The Camon 12 Air Review - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Camon 12 Air Review (846 Views)

TECNO Camon 12 Air Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / Tecno Spark 4 Air Review, Full Specs And Price / Here's The TECNO Camon 12 AIR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Camon 12 Air Review by babstuk: 12:40pm On Dec 13, 2019
Hello everyone,You all know (and in case you don’t, here is good information for you), that the Camon series by TECNO is targeted at photography lovers who have enough sense to know that they don’t necessarily have to break the bank before they take ‘awe-tastic’ pictures with their mobile phones.

The first smartphone under the Camon flagship was launched in 2015, and since then, TECNO has pushed the envelope in more ways than we can even begin to count. Seeing as TECNO takes the imitative to preempt your mobile phone needs, believe me when I say Camon 12 Air has it all!
It comes in Ocean Blue/Alpenglow Gold. These colours are so cool and futuristic that I can bet you most likely haven’t even heard about them before. You know how to rectify that? Buy a Camon 12 Air for yourself. That way, you get to stare at the colour for as long as you want daily. Great solution right? You are welcome.

At 6.55″ the screen comes in the perfect size with a Dot-in Display. Camon 12 Air is the very first to have this feature. So like the cursor that indicates activity on a computer, a dot does that here. You get to know what exactly is happening and exactly where it is happening.
Camon 12 Air comes with a camera that affords you super-duper combinations that are just so different and modern. You can have breathtaking pictures that that will capture every single detail you want it to and make it look outstandingly beautiful. You don’t get what you just read? Take a look at the picture below. But first, prepare to be sucker-punched by what you’ll see.

Re: The Camon 12 Air Review by Godfullsam(m): 6:48pm On Dec 13, 2019
I am currently using camon cx air. I bought this phone since 2017 and i must say i really love it. I have not had any issue with the phone till date.

I am planning to sell the phone and buy the camon 12 air.

I just hope it will serve me the same way the cx air is serving me.

The only challenge i noticed with these tecno series is that, when you change the default ringing tone it will automatically reverse to the default tone after some time.

That is why you will see tecno mobike users with thesame ringing tones every where.
Re: The Camon 12 Air Review by Mohbola(f): 12:04pm On Dec 16, 2019
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Knows This Ecommerce Site? / Samsung Galaxy note 10 Lite Quick Review - Specs And Price Revealed (nigeria) / Realme X50 Pro VS Xiaomi Mi 10: Specs And Price Comparison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.