Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,620 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:46 AM

Horrible Experience With Airnigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Horrible Experience With Airnigeria (543 Views)

My Experience With Facebook Fake Aliko Dangote -photos / My Horrible Experience With UBA / My Bad Experience with Konga.com and Its Resolution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Horrible Experience With Airnigeria by silami(m): 6:09am On Nov 27, 2010
Dear NL, I was in Nigeria some times in September and i travelled to Sokoto for a function. I bought my return ticketĀ  back to Abuja a day before my return date had a confirmed seat as well, but on getting to the airport 35 minutes before departure i was told that there was no boarding pass for me that the flight was full! I told the guy but i have a confirmed ticket and the response i got was a shocker. I went to talk to the manager I saw Boarding passes on his table and he told me that he was sorry the boarding pass had finished. I was still in his office when somebody that hadn't even ticket called him from that he was coming and he promised him a seat! I was really angry and somebody called me aside and told me that she paid N2,000 to get her boarding pass! I was mad i went to the manager's office started recking and threatened to write the airline, the guy said nothing to me. It was later they quietly sent a guy with the boarding pass to give after i exhausted my energy talking at the airport. the worst was that this flight was also delayed for over 8 hrs. Now my question is this is that we Nigerians take pleasure in maltreating our fellow Nigerians or that we are just a bunch of greedy and corrupt people?
Re: Horrible Experience With Airnigeria by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 27, 2010
dats what they all are.always hell-bent on making life a lot harder 4 people.currupt punks who take pleasure in fustrating thier fellow humans and they are always d first ones to cast stones at the government
Re: Horrible Experience With Airnigeria by larryhomie(m): 12:17am On Nov 29, 2010
Our problem in this country is just too complicated that at times you dont know where to start from

(1) (Reply)

Needed Urgently? / Loaded Blco And Forcado: / Bloated Catfis Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.