Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,379 members, 7,822,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Horrible Experience With Airnigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Horrible Experience With Airnigeria (532 Views)

My Experience With Facebook Fake Aliko Dangote -photos / My Horrible Experience With UBA / My Bad Experience with Konga.com and Its Resolution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Horrible Experience With Airnigeria by silami(m): 6:09am On Nov 27, 2010
Dear NL, I was in Nigeria some times in September and i travelled to Sokoto for a function. I bought my return ticketĀ  back to Abuja a day before my return date had a confirmed seat as well, but on getting to the airport 35 minutes before departure i was told that there was no boarding pass for me that the flight was full! I told the guy but i have a confirmed ticket and the response i got was a shocker. I went to talk to the manager I saw Boarding passes on his table and he told me that he was sorry the boarding pass had finished. I was still in his office when somebody that hadn't even ticket called him from that he was coming and he promised him a seat! I was really angry and somebody called me aside and told me that she paid N2,000 to get her boarding pass! I was mad i went to the manager's office started recking and threatened to write the airline, the guy said nothing to me. It was later they quietly sent a guy with the boarding pass to give after i exhausted my energy talking at the airport. the worst was that this flight was also delayed for over 8 hrs. Now my question is this is that we Nigerians take pleasure in maltreating our fellow Nigerians or that we are just a bunch of greedy and corrupt people?
Re: Horrible Experience With Airnigeria by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 27, 2010
dats what they all are.always hell-bent on making life a lot harder 4 people.currupt punks who take pleasure in fustrating thier fellow humans and they are always d first ones to cast stones at the government
Re: Horrible Experience With Airnigeria by larryhomie(m): 12:17am On Nov 29, 2010
Our problem in this country is just too complicated that at times you dont know where to start from

(1) (Reply)

My Secret Behind My Success In Online Business / Advert / Men Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.