Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,586 members, 7,843,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

“I Had Sex With My Daddy” – 6-year-old Girl Tells Her Mother - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “I Had Sex With My Daddy” – 6-year-old Girl Tells Her Mother (975 Views)

A Dog Impregnated Me 3 Times – 18-year-old Girl Tells Her Story / King Mavis Amarachi Who Almost Committed Suicide In Lagos Tells Her Story / 38-Year-Old Man Caught Raping 6-Year-Old Girl Inside Bush In Ogun. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Had Sex With My Daddy” – 6-year-old Girl Tells Her Mother by Pulsenaija: 4:19pm On Dec 13, 2019
A 6-year old girl has exposed her father, Mr. Amarachi Chukwuneke, in Lagos after she informed her mother that she had sex with her father when the mother was not at home.

The 43-year old father, Chukwuneke, has been arrested over the allegation of engaging his 6-year old daughter in sex romp.

The incident happened at Uche Street, Amuwo Odofin area of Lagos, where they reside.

The father was alleged to have removed the victim’s pant and penetrated her when he was alone in the house with the little girl.

However, the dastardly act was exposed when the mother noticed that her private part was tampered. The mother asked her who did it and she mentioned her father.

The matter was reported to the Police and the father, Chukwuneke, was arrested and later transferred to the Gender Section of the Police Command for interrogation.

During investigation, the victim reportedly narrated how the father slept with her and the father became speechless.

The Police found him culpable and thereafter charged him before the Ogba Magistrates court for defilement which attracts life imprisonment if he is tried and found guilty before the Court.

The prosecutor, Supol Benson Emerhi, asked the Court to refer the m1atter to the DPP for advice.

The Presiding Magistrate, Mrs. O. Sule-Amzat, ordered the defendant to be remanded in prison custody without an option of bail.

The Court also directed the prosecutor to duplicate the file and send to the DPP for advice.

The matter was adjourned till 27th February, 2020, for report of the DPP to be ready.

However, it was gathered that the matter may be transferred to the High Court if the DPP finds him culpable and recommends his trial for incest.

https://pulzenaija.com/news/i-had-sex-with-my-daddy-6-year-old-girl-tells-her-mother/
Re: “I Had Sex With My Daddy” – 6-year-old Girl Tells Her Mother by Brandstudio01: 4:22pm On Dec 13, 2019
A d you think the man is not Posses?
Re: “I Had Sex With My Daddy” – 6-year-old Girl Tells Her Mother by ghettokid1(m): 4:28pm On Dec 13, 2019
NAME CHECKERS OYA COME AND COLLECT BAN. How can i believe the tribalistic news

Re: “I Had Sex With My Daddy” – 6-year-old Girl Tells Her Mother by Simplyleo: 4:45pm On Dec 13, 2019
Mr Amarachi Chukwuneke had sex with his 6 yr old daughter.

1. Incest
2. Child abuse
3. Rape.
4. Betrayal of trust

Few days ago, one 61 yr old reportedly impregnated his daughter for the second time.

Let me not say what's in my mind

I still want to be on the site for 3 more days cool

3 Likes

Re: “I Had Sex With My Daddy” – 6-year-old Girl Tells Her Mother by Braintrain: 4:55pm On Dec 13, 2019
He’s a culprit because he got caught
Re: “I Had Sex With My Daddy” – 6-year-old Girl Tells Her Mother by Lcf69(m): 5:28pm On Dec 13, 2019
Oooh Pity u,why give in to the inferior part of Ur thot process... And,as such d whip shld be applied according.
Re: “I Had Sex With My Daddy” – 6-year-old Girl Tells Her Mother by delpee(f): 6:31pm On Dec 13, 2019
I just feel so sad reading this. Real agony for the little girl. Sadly there are so many young girls being defiled by fathers, uncles, cousins, friends and neighbors. All is buried in deep silence in most cases with the child being traumatized. It’s so disheartening that so many nut heads are in our midst endangering children’s lives.
Re: “I Had Sex With My Daddy” – 6-year-old Girl Tells Her Mother by danny56: 7:20pm On Dec 13, 2019
I think these men are doing this for a ritual purpose. This is not normal!
Re: “I Had Sex With My Daddy” – 6-year-old Girl Tells Her Mother by Lightangel65: 7:51pm On Dec 13, 2019
What of boys raped by their moms and sisters, no Justice for them.

I saw an article of a woman who gives her son bj to make him sleep. And she was even clamming to be right. Sluts.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

[gobe]general Overseer Invited For “family Deliverance” Dies In Sleep / Fraud Alert ....OTP Message / Did Simpson Actually Predicte George Floyd Death In 1990?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.