Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,886 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Beautiful Artwork Of Kanye West And Kim Family By A Nairalander. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Artwork Of Kanye West And Kim Family By A Nairalander. (3029 Views)

Topless Pictures Of Kanye West's Wife Bianca Censori Resurfaces / Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) / Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Christmas Card 2019 Family Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Artwork Of Kanye West And Kim Family By A Nairalander. by Dbullofficial: 4:35am On Dec 14, 2019
This was made by a nairalander who goes by the name @nicolartstudios on Instagram.

Re: Beautiful Artwork Of Kanye West And Kim Family By A Nairalander. by daddytime(m): 5:01am On Dec 14, 2019
Art indeed...nice one.
Re: Beautiful Artwork Of Kanye West And Kim Family By A Nairalander. by segebase(m): 6:30am On Dec 14, 2019
Dope

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Artwork Of Kanye West And Kim Family By A Nairalander. by Dbullofficial: 7:51am On Dec 14, 2019
daddytime:
Art indeed...nice one.
Thanks alot
Re: Beautiful Artwork Of Kanye West And Kim Family By A Nairalander. by Dbullofficial: 7:51am On Dec 14, 2019
segebase:
Dope
Thanks boss
Re: Beautiful Artwork Of Kanye West And Kim Family By A Nairalander. by iTearHerToto: 12:39pm On Dec 14, 2019
This was made by a nairalander me who goes I go by the name @nicolartstudios on Instagram

I think that looks much better. If not I'd fling off the single fvck I'm about giving

Pukesangry

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Artwork Of Kanye West And Kim Family By A Nairalander. by Sandypearl: 9:23pm On Dec 14, 2019
Most it always be foreigners? To gain recognition, why not draw Buhari n his family so you can be invited to Aso Rock.
Re: Beautiful Artwork Of Kanye West And Kim Family By A Nairalander. by Dbullofficial: 2:52pm On Dec 15, 2019
Sandypearl:
Most it always be foreigners? To gain recognition, why not draw Buhari n his family so you can be invited to Aso Rock.
Funny enough this is the first time am illustrating foreigners check out my page @nicolartstudios to confirm
Re: Beautiful Artwork Of Kanye West And Kim Family By A Nairalander. by siie: 6:12pm On Dec 15, 2019
Kanye wey dey always quick para.. you con draw this kind thing for am. Bro you gonna gon get sued!! cool
Re: Beautiful Artwork Of Kanye West And Kim Family By A Nairalander. by Bonebreaker(m): 6:16pm On Dec 15, 2019
It's nice but are u sure u didn't use an app for it lipsrsealed
Re: Beautiful Artwork Of Kanye West And Kim Family By A Nairalander. by Dbullofficial: 7:20pm On Dec 15, 2019
Bonebreaker:
It's nice but are u sure u didn't use an app for it lipsrsealed
What app? No such app exist
Re: Beautiful Artwork Of Kanye West And Kim Family By A Nairalander. by jabor4Naija(m): 9:54pm On Dec 15, 2019
Dis is really nice
Re: Beautiful Artwork Of Kanye West And Kim Family By A Nairalander. by Dbullofficial: 11:18am On Dec 16, 2019
jabor4Naija:
Dis is really nice
Thanks alot sir

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

''I Love You And You Know It'' Teddy A Celebrates His Wife Bambam Birthday / Regina Daniels Ex Bestie Vows To Expose Some Hidden Secret Between Regina & Mum / Davido Baby Mama Sophia Momodu Went For Surgery As Chioma Flunta Her New Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.