Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,320 members, 7,860,767 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:52 PM

A Bored Biologist - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Bored Biologist (477 Views)

IHEANACHO... Wrote This When I Was Bored (lol) / Covid 19: Ficool Cares. Isolated But Not Bored / You Can't Be Bored Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Bored Biologist by Callertunez: 8:04am On Dec 14, 2019
A bored biologist
Behind the bars of boredom; Incarcerated

Hurled carelessly to a corner of the dark cell... Nothing structural and functional about this cell though, no unit of life in it

Left alone to have dominion over all the fat compound eyed mosquitoes littered all over the place like organelles in the cytoplasm of a plant cell. They be looking for blood to slake their unquenchable thirst

I'm bound hands and feet with fetters and chains of loneliness

Drinking from this jar of loneliness, the solution is concentrated

The concentration of my loneliness is more than that of my brain cells, it's draining out all reasonable neural fluid it can find in my head

Like a hypertonic solution, it is shrinking my brain

Slowly, I'm burning out like a stick of cigar ; Oxygenated

Somebody should please call me before I pass out

Diary of a bored biologist...

Callertunez

1 Like

Re: A Bored Biologist by dalass(f): 8:45am On Jan 02, 2020
Callertunez:
A bored biologist
Behind the bars of boredom; Incarcerated

Hurled carelessly to a corner of the dark cell... Nothing structural and functional about this cell though, no unit of life in it

Left alone to have dominion over all the fat compound eyed mosquitoes littered all over the place like organelles in the cytoplasm of a plant cell. They be looking for blood to slake their unquenchable thirst

I'm bound hands and feet with fetters and chains of loneliness

Drinking from this jar of loneliness, the solution is concentrated

The concentration of my loneliness is more than that of my brain cells, it's draining out all reasonable neural fluid it can find in my head

Like a hypertonic solution, it is shrinking my brain

Slowly, I'm burning out like a stick of cigar ; Oxygenated

Somebody should please call me before I pass out

Diary of a bored biologist...

Callertunez

Interesting grin
Re: A Bored Biologist by Callertunez: 9:36am On Jan 02, 2020
dalass:

Interesting grin
cheesycheesy I've forgotten about this post sef, thank you for resuscitating it... grin
Re: A Bored Biologist by dalass(f): 10:34am On Jan 02, 2020
Callertunez:
cheesycheesy I've forgotten about this post sef, thank you for resuscitating it... grin

You are welcome.

Being/in the sciences in this Country in this Country is terribly tasking and boring.. grin grin grin
Re: A Bored Biologist by Callertunez: 11:43am On Jan 02, 2020
Hahaha hahaha
dalass:

You are welcome.

Being/in the sciences in this Country in this Country is terribly tasking and boring.. grin grin grin
no be lie... cheesycheesycheesy

Which part of the sciences are you?

(1) (Reply)

Book Reviews : Get a free book review / Free Script Writing Workshop - Turn Your Stories To Movies / I Need A Child - (Literary Fiction, Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.