Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die (59538 Views)

Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria / Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel / Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by gudugudumeje: 1:52pm On Dec 15, 2019
Missing the road to heaven... Not rural evaogelism; not triumph of good over evil in society; nor promotion of outstanding virtues of livelihood. Ps.Adeboye and his co-travellers should go and (re)read II Chr.7;1 - end; I Chr.. 28; I King 7 and see picture painted of him aod all of them...
Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by APOSTLECHUMA: 1:56pm On Dec 15, 2019
Even a blind man can see that these modern pastors are preaching a different type of gospl from the one the early apostles preached. If Adeboye, Chris Oyakilome, Tb Joshua, Mbaka, David Mouka etc wil go back to preaching the gosple the way it was handed down to the early apostles and the way they preachd it, many of them will be stoned to death the way the early apostles were. Can Adeboye kindly tell us why Jesus the very son of God didnt build a church as big as Jerusalem and how many that were in christ's chur? The truth remains that any church where the truth is preachd unadulterated, doesnt become that big but where the truth is watered down, u can have a large congregatn and become a millionaire at the expense of the souls of those undr u as u are not giving them what wil take them to heaven but what wil keep them as ur loyal members. Which heaven are these modern criminals who are stealin their members dry in the name of God even goin to? cfountainoftruth@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by awoluyi(m): 2:04pm On Dec 15, 2019
The G O is talking about building a church auditorium (not church) as big as Ibadan.
This is a piece of information pointing to the fact that "rapture" is still very far from now.
To acquire land and build the auditorium will take some years to accomplish. I pray that rapture will not take place while the project is in progress.
Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by nextstep(m): 2:15pm On Dec 15, 2019
Airplanes, mobile phones, computers, medicine, cars, Internet, rule of law, printing press, agriculture... were not invented in a church.

We go to Europe, US, Asia and Dubai, not because of the sizes of their churches.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by ahiboilandgas: 2:19pm On Dec 15, 2019
Emusan:

Is your your president?
Is he the one controlling the resources of Nigeria?

Have you asked how he is able to sustain the Camp?
silly ....is dangote the president of Nigeria b4 building the 60m litres refinary for all Nigeria
Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by Billyanger(m): 2:26pm On Dec 15, 2019
You emphasized so much based on what a desperate mod posted....did you even find out if the news is true? God have mercy angry

Maximus69:

The flaws in Baba's statement is simple and easy to point out, but Churchgoers have been blinded by credulity so it can't be that easy for people without the knowledge of God to figure out that the man is FAKE!

Note the word "I will"

Take note of the person who said something similar in ancient times! Well his name is David (second Israelite's King). This man wanted to build a house for God but the idea was rejected because David has "too much blood in his hands"

So David passed on the task to his son Solomon who later built a marvelous temple for God in Jerusalem.

Now let's look critically into the issue. David and Solomon were Kings having authority over the resources of their nation that's why they could divert such huge material resources to such a gigantic project.

If we're to look at this Baba talking, he claims to be a Christian and according to the Bible no single individual amongst Christians ever embarked on such a project (to build a house for God).

Christians in the first century come together and materials were gathered from the purses of each member (as they're able to spare) and they spend each dime on what's necessary. Because whatever they do is to the glory of God, so none of them could say "I will do this" since the money belongs to the church and NOT any individual!

With this statement Baba has exposed himself as the alpha and omega of all the contributions those Churchgoers under him brings in!

Even Jesus Christ has no such say on what was given to his group, rather he allowed the cash to be in the hand of one of his followers. And when they were in dare need pay for something really serious Jesus asked them to go and use the money they find IN A FISH, why?

Because he is not in charge of whatever is in the treasury, it belongs to the group to decide what to do or how to spend it! undecided

Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by mich2012: 2:38pm On Dec 15, 2019
Interesting.
Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by cobsol(m): 2:49pm On Dec 15, 2019
StrikeBack:
Sir, whether you like it or not you will still DIE so will everyone.

All this tactics to collect money don cast

The Holy Ghost congress is already the biggest gathering of Christians in the whole world.

It's literally not what he meant by that statement, everyone will die but some will die and go to hell why some will die even lizard will forget them.
Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by MadCow1: 2:53pm On Dec 15, 2019
naijacentric:
The Most High will bless you i was mad when i saw deeper life own at gbagada na time o n dis same mumu dat support dem will tear dem all up yahoo men in suits dey would soon expire

I am not particularly familiar with the Gbagada area of Lagos... I was visiting a friend in the area and Google Map was leading me through the neighbourhood.. Bro, after going through windy narrow turns inside inside an area that wasn't particularly upscale, I happened upon that monstrosity of a building.. My jaw dropped, my heart sank and I was utterly speechless.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by ikorodureporta: 2:54pm On Dec 15, 2019
mod just preserve this post till Sunday
Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by Etfash(m): 2:54pm On Dec 15, 2019
Maximus69:

The flaws in Baba's statement is simple and easy to point out, but Churchgoers have been blinded by credulity so it can't be that easy for people without the knowledge of God to figure out that the man is FAKE!

Note the word "I will"

Take note of the person who said something similar in ancient times! Well his name is David (second Israelite's King). This man wanted to build a house for God but the idea was rejected because David has "too much blood in his hands"

So David passed on the task to his son Solomon who later built a marvelous temple for God in Jerusalem.

Now let's look critically into the issue. David and Solomon were Kings having authority over the resources of their nation that's why they could divert such huge material resources to such a gigantic project.

If we're to look at this Baba talking, he claims to be a Christian and according to the Bible no single individual amongst Christians ever embarked on such a project (to build a house for God).

Christians in the first century come together and materials were gathered from the purses of each member (as they're able to spare) and they spend each dime on what's necessary. Because whatever they do is to the glory of God, so none of them could say "I will do this" since the money belongs to the church and NOT any individual!

With this statement Baba has exposed himself as the alpha and omega of all the contributions those Churchgoers under him brings in!

Even Jesus Christ has no such say on what was given to his group, rather he allowed the cash to be in the hand of one of his followers. And when they were in dare need pay for something really serious Jesus asked them to go and use the money they find IN A FISH, why?

Because he is not in charge of whatever is in the treasury, it belongs to the group to decide what to do or how to spend it! undecided

Your response would have been apt, only if Adeboye said "I will...".

You should have taken time to verify the real thing the man said. I watched it and that was not what he said.

Lastly, as christians, we must not be too quick to rebuke an elder, especially in a public space like this. Apostle Paul urged Timothy not to do this. I believe the same admonition is equally important today.

Op, I don't know the reason you placed this here and especially in the way you have done it, but what Adebaye said was what you quoted at the latter part of your write up, which was not what you emphasized. Also, Adeboye only said that as a follow-up to several statements he made earlier.
Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by Insectkiller: 2:55pm On Dec 15, 2019
Maximus69:

Note the word "I will"

You are foolish!

He said: ' In his words: “If anybody tells you Pastor Adeboye is dead, don’t believe them because God is going to build us the auditorium as big as Ibadan. [/b]Until that is done, I’m not going anywhere.”

Did you know it's not every man of God u can speak against.
[b]I bliev u are ignorant of what u are saying, if not..I would have ask d fire to descend on u.

Anuofia!
Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by orisa37: 3:06pm On Dec 15, 2019
Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by Kuginzi: 3:15pm On Dec 15, 2019
tomdon:

Even when he's dead and hasn't built it, he's not dead and people will keep saying he's not dead. Do you know what I'm thinking
Hmm!! I beg carry go!
Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by Originalsly: 3:16pm On Dec 15, 2019
Hmmm..... and I thought no man knows when he will die. But this one knows.....he shall be alive at least up to when the auditorium is complete.... then after that.... ehmmm.... he may die. Wow!... even Jesus didn't know.
Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by gaskiyamagana: 3:21pm On Dec 15, 2019
Lie lier liest.
Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by OnyesomJ(m): 3:21pm On Dec 15, 2019
Till then
Future tense
Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by emmasege: 3:39pm On Dec 15, 2019
Little wonder God decides to call some of his servants home very EARLY. God probably does that so that they don't miss heaven and their prize.

Pastor Adeboye needs to retrace his steps and make peace with God again. But who would correct our revered Daddy GO whom some people now worship in lieu of Christ?
Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by Kingosytex(m): 3:43pm On Dec 15, 2019
freeay:
Go hug transformer if E pain you.

Fool

you are a big idiotttttt.
Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by naijacentric(m): 4:17pm On Dec 15, 2019
MadCow1:

I am not particularly familiar with the Gbagada area of Lagos... I was visiting a friend in the area and Google Map was leading me through the neighbourhood.. Bro, after going through windy narrow turns inside inside an area that wasn't particularly upscale, I happened upon that monstrosity of a building.. My jaw dropped, my heart sank and I was utterly speechless.
as in ehn imagine it was a factory he built its now i know it only God knows who is worshipping him naija pastors are all fraudsters no good one among see as dey are all quiet with the evil in the land but will tell you your ancestors are the problems bcus dey were traditionalists as if oyinbo ancestors are saints, there was a country.
Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by lawal5020(m): 4:29pm On Dec 15, 2019
Stop talking bout tithes fucktards he said he heard a voice saying "God will build an auditorium the size of Ibadan until this is done he's going nowhere" that's why some y'all don't even move forward una mouth ehn and nairaland stop spreading fake news na haba...
Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by webngnews: 4:29pm On Dec 15, 2019
Church church church yet we are the most religious and most wicked and backward even the white people that brought religion are not so into it like us we kept deceiving gullible people due to high level of poverty and illiteracy

Why not build factories and create employment instead !

God said he will bless our handwork and not come down to bless us but pastors has deceived many ignorant people that God will come down and perform miracles without working hard

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by ogbonti: 4:35pm On Dec 15, 2019
NwekeUG:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/12/14/i-wont-die-until-ive-built-auditorium-as-big-as-ibadan-adeboye/amp/

Oga Adeboye please kindly build a factory as big as Ibadan to employ people so they can feed themselves and their family.... wereey!
Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by Prince001(m): 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2019
OkCornel:
Interesting...

I wonder how this would translate to improving people spiritually and morally.

Many church buildings springing up, but moral values on the steady decline.

Well, unless the vast majority of people filling these churches are hypocrites.

Those who hate to hear the truth will see no meaning in this post.

One of d best comment so far!

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by PrinceMajestic: 4:51pm On Dec 15, 2019
StacyO:
It is well.......
stacey pls reply my mail or contact me 08077080413, i have always wishd to date a gal calld "stacy" and they re too hard to find, only drake date too many "stacy" girls in US now i found my nigerian "stacy" pls just text me or call let discuss into serious relatnshp. Pls stacy
Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by kareemkamil(m): 4:51pm On Dec 15, 2019
You will build church as bigger as Ibadan, with people's money Abi, see your mouth as bigger as Ibadan. 419 pastor.
Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 15, 2019
And people with senses and I Q still attend his church? Haba
Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by izubext007: 5:46pm On Dec 15, 2019
Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by kareemkamil(m): 5:52pm On Dec 15, 2019
419 man
Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by shine96: 6:03pm On Dec 15, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) / Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) / Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.