Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,155 members, 7,811,316 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Reddit User:"I Know Islam Is A Lie, But I Don't Know How To Leave It" - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Reddit User:"I Know Islam Is A Lie, But I Don't Know How To Leave It" (1105 Views)

Islam Is Against Racism Rather Emphasizes, Faith, Piety And Righteousness / Speaking A White Lie In An Attempt To Reconcile Between People / Why Islam Is A Religion Of Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reddit User:"I Know Islam Is A Lie, But I Don't Know How To Leave It" by ContractKiller: 11:13am On Dec 14, 2019
Re: Reddit User:"I Know Islam Is A Lie, But I Don't Know How To Leave It" by emsco91(m): 11:27am On Dec 14, 2019
na your problem be that

1 Like

Re: Reddit User:"I Know Islam Is A Lie, But I Don't Know How To Leave It" by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 14, 2019
The Muslims with core and deep religion will come to eliminate them all.
Re: Reddit User:"I Know Islam Is A Lie, But I Don't Know How To Leave It" by OfficialAPCNig: 11:31am On Dec 14, 2019
Rashduct and Yoruba Moslems will not like this good news.

2 Likes

Re: Reddit User:"I Know Islam Is A Lie, But I Don't Know How To Leave It" by tyup(m): 11:46am On Dec 14, 2019
Lol funny comments and replies

if it were to be Nairaland/ Nigerian blogs

> Christians would show him reason why he should be a Christian

> Muslims would either threaten to kill him or show how lost he is

> people who don't give a bleep would rain insults on why he'll choose to be an atheist

my country people dem I hail o

3 Likes

Re: Reddit User:"I Know Islam Is A Lie, But I Don't Know How To Leave It" by meccuno: 12:00pm On Dec 14, 2019
A hopelessly useless religion. grin
Re: Reddit User:"I Know Islam Is A Lie, But I Don't Know How To Leave It" by juman(m): 12:11pm On Dec 14, 2019
Keep believing in God is hard task.
I tell you.

Question always pop up in mind.
Who is God.
Why do we need God.
Why so much evil in the world.
Why heaven and hell.
Does God in charge of thousands or millions of other planets.
Is God, god of earth alone.
Is religion a scam
ETC.
So many unanswered questions.

But we were told to just keep having faith in religion and God.
While almost all religions, their leaders use the religion to enrich themselves majorly. Look around the world it is like that.

Hence one has to affirm his faith regularly.
To believe in imaginary things. That is the basis of religion.

1 Like

Re: Reddit User:"I Know Islam Is A Lie, But I Don't Know How To Leave It" by Yujin(m): 12:18pm On Dec 14, 2019
Religion! Religion!! Religion!!!
Over the years, I've discovered that religion is just a 'topping' to the real person that we are. If you naturally a good person, religion will enhance your goodness. If you are not so a nice person, religion will help to cage the little evil in you and if you're actually a very bad person, religion will either give you justification to do more evil or force you into involving in hidden crimes. This is a way of knowing what side a person falls. The word apology is a sure way to know a person. Anyone who finds it difficult to apologize is naturally bad. The average human can apologize whether it is from the heart or not but the very good ones always apologize with all their heart.
As for the various religions, they affect us differently. Christianity usually makes a very good man extra humble and much likely to go into extinction faster. It makes the average human to be the good Christians(born agains) you see while it makes the evil humans to be closet devils and they eventually fall out of faith because it becomes unbearable to them.
Islam on the other hand makes the few good people confused and most of them usually find out later in life that there's a big problem some where. For the average human, Islam turns him against every other religion and effectively against other humans. They barely tolerate your existence. Then for the natural evil people, Islam turns them to open terrorists. They actually are interpreting Islam the way it should be.
As for Abdulrahman, he should try to get a job outside UAE and travel out to secular countries where he can live his life freely. Atheism for me is a phase of doubt most people pass through. If you persist in thinking deeply, you'll revert back to having the belief of a Supreme Being.

2 Likes

Re: Reddit User:"I Know Islam Is A Lie, But I Don't Know How To Leave It" by PlayerMeji: 12:35pm On Dec 14, 2019
Post soon to be deleted...
Re: Reddit User:"I Know Islam Is A Lie, But I Don't Know How To Leave It" by iTearHerToto: 1:24pm On Dec 14, 2019
Islamism is equivalent to cultism you can't leave and go Scott free..Who born you They will all come for you.. Afonja Muslims be like
[img]https:///view/savhard-booker-hulk-hogan-gif-9583306.gif[/img]

Pukesangry

3 Likes

Re: Reddit User:"I Know Islam Is A Lie, But I Don't Know How To Leave It" by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2019
Dear Reddit user you have already left it
Re: Reddit User:"I Know Islam Is A Lie, But I Don't Know How To Leave It" by aadoiza: 7:47pm On Dec 14, 2019
This should have been taken to the Islam section.
Re: Reddit User:"I Know Islam Is A Lie, But I Don't Know How To Leave It" by 24kmagic: 9:24pm On Dec 14, 2019
Is there any difference between Islam and Christianity?
I think the major difference is that Christians try to live with the times, thereby contextualising the bible. In places where the message is odd but can't be contextualise, they simply don't talk about it.

Subjugation of women, support for slavery, wars, killings, etc can be found in the bible, same way it can be found in the quoran.

Christians later realized that as the world evolves, there's a need to stop practicing these odd things. If not if we are to go with the bible, a woman would not be a choir member, a pastor, or anything else. The bible says women should not speak in church. That's the height of subjugation.

Islam on the other hand uses a very rigid approach. What is obtainable in the quoran some fifty years ago is still obtainable today. They are just too conservative. The subjugation of women is still there, the violent approach is still there. All these are bad things that should not be in today's world as we've already moved past them.

If you want to choose which of the two religions you want to worship, i advice you choose none. Instead, choose HUMANITY as your religion.

You don't need the quoran or the bible to tell you which things are bad and which ones are good. Just worship humanity, live a just life. Flee from crime and illegality and you'll find fulfilment. Seek fairness and justice for all, love people regardless of their beliefs or traditions.

At least, that's my own religion. I was born and brought up a Christian, but some things about Christianity doesn't feel right to me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reddit User:"I Know Islam Is A Lie, But I Don't Know How To Leave It" by CodeTemplar: 3:26am On Dec 15, 2019
ha ha ha...islam to atheism. Confusion on another plane.

(1) (Reply)

Islamic Cleric: Those Making Issue Of Wearing Shoes Inside Mosque Ignorant / Islam In Somalia / Islamic Scholar Voted World's No 1 Thinker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.