Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) - Autos (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) (18610 Views)

Mercedes 230 SLK on auction (price N450k) / Part 2 - Learn The Secrets: Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S. / Must Read For Anybody Planning to Buy any Car Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by Olori(m): 3:58pm On Dec 23, 2010
Good job ure doing.

Still awaiting the link I requested at olasobande@yahoo.com.
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by BizBooks(m): 5:05pm On Dec 23, 2010
Olori:

Good job ure doing.

Still awaiting the link I requested at olasobande@yahoo.com.

I sent you the link on Dec 19. Check your inbox. I have sent it again.
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by BizBooks(m): 5:06pm On Dec 23, 2010
40 clean Toyota Camry, Corolla, Highlander and Nissan Murano were added to the auction site this morning. The models range from 1998 to 2009.

The total number of cars at the auction now stands at 365. All green light cars. Email [email]BizzBooks@aol.com[/email] for the link if you don't already have it.
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by BizBooks(m): 10:16am On Dec 24, 2010
Bump.
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by BizBooks(m): 4:36pm On Dec 24, 2010
Bump.
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by bankers: 5:18pm On Dec 24, 2010
Please you are doing a wonderful job, please can you send the website to my inbox bankersvision1972@yahoo.com

Thanks a lot
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by BizBooks(m): 5:31pm On Dec 24, 2010
bankers:

Please you are doing a wonderful job, please can you send the website to my inbox bankersvision1972@yahoo.com

Thanks a lot

You have mail.
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by BizBooks(m): 9:42pm On Dec 24, 2010
Bump.
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by Mrmann: 12:31pm On Dec 26, 2010
@ Bizbooks,
     Sent you a mail
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 26, 2010
Hi bizbooks, please how much can i get a freelander 2006/2006 to lagos. Thank you
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by mimionye(m): 9:42pm On Dec 26, 2010
pls can you do me a favour by sending the link to my e-mail ikediashio@yahoo.com

thanks.
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 27, 2010
@Bizbooks we are waiting,
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by BizBooks(m): 11:55am On Dec 27, 2010
k2wise:

Hi bizbooks, please how much can i get a freelander 2006/2006 to lagos. Thank you

Sorry for the delay. There is no 2006 Freelander at auction at the moment. But a MANUAL 2005 model is available. I can deliver that for 1.9M.
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by songus: 1:19pm On Dec 27, 2010
Biz Books is there any 2008 Highlander at Auction. Please PM me the Link or your email address
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by BizBooks(m): 2:12pm On Dec 27, 2010
songus:

Biz Books is there any 2008 Highlander at Auction. Please PM me the Link or your email address

I can deliver a 2008 Highlander for 3.7M excluding clearing cost.

You have mail for the pictures.
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by leboss6(m): 2:42pm On Dec 27, 2010
lamidee101@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by BizBooks(m): 2:46pm On Dec 27, 2010
leboss6:

lamidee101@yahoo.co.uk

You have mail.
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by Teela(m): 10:07pm On Dec 27, 2010
Hello,

You are doing a great job. Please I need to get the car auction website. I will also like to know the average amount it takes to ship in a car from US. My email address is teelaconil@yahoo.com.

Thank you.
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by toluloa: 8:40am On Dec 28, 2010
@Bizbooks

Please send the URL to toluloa@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by BizBooks(m): 8:49am On Dec 28, 2010
Teela:

Hello,

You are doing a great job. Please I need to get the car auction website. I will also like to know the average amount it takes to ship in a car from US. My email address is teelaconil@yahoo.com.

Thank you.

You have mail.

Shipping a car from the US to Nigeria can take 30 - 45 days. My shipping company now charges a flat fee for all vehicles. If you are shipping a car, jeep or a 2010 model car, it's all the same price - $955. It's actually $850 but the Nigerian Customs now requires all shipping companies in the US to add $105 CTN for all cars coming to Nigeria. CTN stands for Container Tracking Note.
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by BizBooks(m): 8:50am On Dec 28, 2010
toluloa:

@Bizbooks

Please send the URL to toluloa@gmail.com

Thanks

You have mail.
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by annisboy1(m): 8:55am On Dec 28, 2010
please can you send the website to my inbox anifowoshe_akeem@yahoo.com

Thanks a lot
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by BizBooks(m): 9:22am On Dec 28, 2010
annisboy1:

please can you send the website to my inbox anifowoshe_akeem@yahoo.com

Thanks a lot

You have mail.
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by BizBooks(m): 8:02pm On Dec 28, 2010
Bump.
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by BizBooks(m): 11:07am On Dec 29, 2010
Bump.
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by BizBooks(m): 1:56pm On Dec 31, 2010
Bump.
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by coolsammy: 2:31pm On Dec 31, 2010
please send me the mail as well, i'm also interested. ayonet21@yahoo.com
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by BizBooks(m): 3:02pm On Dec 31, 2010
coolsammy:

please send me the mail as well, i'm also interested. ayonet21@yahoo.com

You have mail.
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by foal: 5:32pm On Dec 31, 2010
Will appreciate, if I can also get the site, fo_alikah@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by stevoche(m): 7:00pm On Dec 31, 2010
For me i need a nissan maxima 2002/03 model. send me mail to steve4jd@yahoo.com.Thanks
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by BizBooks(m): 8:12pm On Dec 31, 2010
foal:

Will appreciate, if I can also get the site, fo_alikah@yahoo.com

Thanks

You have mail.
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by BizBooks(m): 8:15pm On Dec 31, 2010
stevoche:

For me i need a nissan maxima 2002/03 model. send me mail to steve4jd@yahoo.com.Thanks

You have mail.

For now, the site is dominated by Accords (87) and Camrys (71). There are only 11 Maximas. More will be added tomorrow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Secure your Car This Season With GPS-GSM Online Real-time Tracker! N44999 Only / Foreign 2019 Mercedes Benz E400 Used @ 55m Negotiable / Used 2005 Mercedes Benz G55 AMG - sold, n sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.