Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,561 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Looking For PS4 Cds - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Looking For PS4 Cds (4072 Views)

6 PS4 Cds For Sale. 10k Each. SOLD OUT / PS4 Cds For Swap. (photos) / Ps4 Cds For Sale/exchange In Ibadan/lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looking For PS4 Cds by ShopNextDoor: 5:05pm On Jan 14, 2020
czar2k16:

Nobody forced U to swap the Fallout 4 with me in the first place. Thank God u even admitted it works. I too swapped my Uncharted 4 for the Fallout 4 with @spidermon (moniker) hes on this forum.
Dont try and mislead others with ur senseless ramblings. Yes I asked to swap with U u said u didn't have cd 2 swap & I neva had issues with that. My issues with u is jumping on my posts.
U dont have the heart to sell a physically damaged cd to a stranger yet you examined it during exchange, swapped it and here is the funniest part u never gave a complain until this very moment since last year. Ur a fool
Weather the cd is 3k ooo or 1k I dont care u can argue that with ur mother. As for asking me to come & collect the Fallout 4 I appreciate the gesture.
Nairalanders out there theres a free Fallout 4 available for pickup whatsapp: 08061179158 for pick up
Idiot

What would your children say or think if they discovered their father was busy hurling insults at somebody's mother here. Man, I have met you. You are advanced in age. Act like it. Even 18 year olds behave better.
Yes, I failed to inspect the Fallout 4 CD properly. My bad. I have learned a lot of valuable lessons since last year. Thanks to guys like you who maliciously omit important information about CD functionality or physical condition. Thank you

As long as the quote or reply button is active, I am free in a public forum to use it. If it's a crime, let the admin take action. You don't own anything here. This is Nairaland.
Re: Looking For PS4 Cds by ShopNextDoor: 5:17pm On Jan 14, 2020
I am not your conventional online business that will respond politely while frustrated people like you take unfair shots at it. You offered me an online CD. I said no thank you. I saw a Witcher 3 on Nairaland, I replied to show my interest. You get mad because you believe I want to hijack your deal? Are you even living on planet Earth anymore? Why are you so bitter. Did I cheat you or steal your money? Did we purchase my game CDs together?
Re: Looking For PS4 Cds by ShopNextDoor: 5:34pm On Jan 14, 2020
czar2k16:

The Guy that I'm getting the The Division cd from actually sold me a bad CD unintentionally & wanted to replace it with the Division since he had no other cd at the moment & I told him to chill lemme see if theres sum1 out there I can swap with. I met him on this forum too.
Not that I owe ur stupid ass any explanation lol
Just pointing out for the benefit of others reading this post.

Imagine, you are busy hawking an online game CD you have not seen or tested, and which you hope to get from someone who last sold you a bad CD to innocent people here. What is wrong with you? Can you at least be more responsible?

I'm good to those who are good
I'm hood to those who think they are hood
(go print that on a t-shirt grin)
Re: Looking For PS4 Cds by czar2k16(m): 5:36pm On Jan 14, 2020
ShopNextDoor:

Pointing out the "online uniqueness" of The Division is not saying the interested party is stupid. At worst, it's presuming he might not be aware. When did providing accurate product information ever turn into an insult. You are trying to be fast joor, not respectful. Typical Nigerian.

And stop lying. You can't play online. You have an offline package installed on your console (you told me so yourself months ago) if you connect your console to the internet, you lose your installed games. You probably got The Division from someone who wasn't straightforward enough to tell you it's an online game. Now you are trying to return the favor by not mentioning to interested parties? That is not the way brother. No be game CD money go stop you from reaching where you are destined to reach.

I dont have the time to go through ur senseless epistles. When did I say you can play offline? Quote me, I repeat Quote me.
I have already explained how the Division came to be. I havent even collected the CD yet.
And I'm not a desperate mofo like U the guy that responded to my post @charles1110 chatted me up earlier this morning& told him all he needed to know.
Oya open Ur loud mouth & say something else

Re: Looking For PS4 Cds by czar2k16(m): 5:43pm On Jan 14, 2020
ShopNextDoor:

Imagine, you are busy hawking an online game CD you have not seen or tested, and which you hope to get from someone who last sold you a bad CD to innocent people here. What is wrong with you? Can you at least be more responsible?

I'm good to those who are good
I'm hood to those who think they are hood
(go print that on a t-shirt grin)

What are u trying to get at?!! Stop trying 2 be smart it only makes you look more stupid.
So because he unintentionally sold me a bad cd, hes apologised and he is willing to make amends I should write him off right? Typical example of giving a dog a bad name and hanging him.
Speaking of responsibility, ur yet 2 attain my level of responsibility. U still staying at home with ur siblings & parents that much in aware of nah that one dey responsible?!!!. How many mouths u dey feed?
Dude Concentrate more on ur cd swapping business. And speak less of things U dont know off. See this boy sha!!!
Re: Looking For PS4 Cds by iamoyindamola(m): 5:46pm On Jan 14, 2020
ShopNextDoor:

And you, must I sell my items to you at unfavorable rate simply because you refer me? Do I have any signed agreement with you that I'll give you whatever game deal you dream up simply because of referrals?

Coming out here to attack my business simply because I did not agree to a sale or swap that is not profitable. Is it by force? Why are Nigerians so malicious whenever they find someone trying hard to make a way for himself. What is wrong with you guys?
lmaooooooo cry me a River, and who said I haven't gotten my CDs with cheaper rates continue carrying your cds up and down na
Shior
Re: Looking For PS4 Cds by ShopNextDoor: 5:46pm On Jan 14, 2020
czar2k16:

I dont have the time to go through ur senseless epistles. When did I say you can play offline? Quote me, I repeat Quote me.
I have already explained how the Division came to be. I havent even collected the CD yet.
And I'm not a desperate mofo like U the guy that responded to my post @charles1110 chatted me up earlier this morning& told him all he needed to know.
Oya open Ur loud mouth & say something else

You don't have the heart to pick up The Division online CD yourself (your own property o) but you are busy trying to get others to buy or swap it with their good CDs?

You are wicked. You were wicked when you sold me a physically damaged CD a year ago. And you are still wicked now. The only things you seem to have added is your rudeness and greed. Iamoyindamola come and carry your friend.
Re: Looking For PS4 Cds by czar2k16(m): 5:48pm On Jan 14, 2020
ShopNextDoor:
I am not your conventional online business that will respond politely while frustrated people like you take unfair shots at it. You offered me an online CD. I said no thank you. I saw a Witcher 3 on Nairaland, I replied to show my interest. You get mad because you believe I want to hijack your deal? Are you even living on planet Earth anymore? Why are you so bitter. Did I cheat you or steal your money? Did we purchase my game CDs together?

frustrated? U dont even come close.
U saw the Witcher 3 on my post and U jumped on it in desperation.
Nah the Witcher 3 go change ur grass to grace story?
Mofo.
Re: Looking For PS4 Cds by iamoyindamola(m): 5:50pm On Jan 14, 2020
czar2k16:

What are u trying to get at?!! Stop trying 2 be smart it only makes you look more stupid.
So because he unintentionally sold me a bad cd, hes apologised and he is willing to make amends I should write him off right? Typical example of giving a dog a bad name and hanging him.
Speaking of responsibility, ur yet 2 attain my level of responsibility. U still staying at home with ur siblings & parents that much in aware of nah that one dey responsible?!!!. How many mouths u dey feed?
Dude Concentrate more on ur cd swapping business. And speak less of things U dont know off. See this boy sha!!!
ignore the guy there are many guys here that do swapping or buying, you can also try computer village that's what I do most times.
Re: Looking For PS4 Cds by czar2k16(m): 5:53pm On Jan 14, 2020
ShopNextDoor:

You don't have the heart to pick up The Division online CD yourself (your own property o) but you are busy trying to get others to buy or swap it with their good CDs?

You are wicked. You were wicked when you sold me a physically damaged CD a year ago. And you are still wicked now. The only things you seem to have added is your rudeness and greed. Iamoyindamola come and carry your friend.

For the love of God!!!!
Boo hooo Cry me a river.
Shut the Bleep up about this "physically damaged CD" rants.
I already aired it. During the swap u saw the "so called damaged" u still swapped, U admitted that it plays fine, not 1 single complain since mid last year lol. Until we started trading banter 2day
Ok do a screenshot of the "damage" let us see. Oya
Re: Looking For PS4 Cds by czar2k16(m): 5:55pm On Jan 14, 2020
iamoyindamola:
ignore the guy there are many guys here that do swapping or buying, you can also try computer village that's what I do most times.

Im aware bro!!!!
But I'm not done with him yet.
Not ready to stop I'm enjoying it.
Re: Looking For PS4 Cds by czar2k16(m): 6:10pm On Jan 14, 2020
ShopNextDoor:

That Is why it's good to think before talking. Not sure that can work for you since ur brain is filled with sawdust
Ur claiming some1 is wicked by selling u a "physically damaged cd" and ur still trying to sell that same cd to innocent people.

Who is wicked now?
FYI I'm not rude, u just dont deserve my respect.
Ape

Re: Looking For PS4 Cds by ShopNextDoor: 6:10pm On Jan 14, 2020
czar2k16:

I work with one of the largest food manufacturing companies in Nigeria as well as own 3 businesses (ShopNextDoor Games inclusive). I am still far from my life goals which is why I'm still working hard, connecting with matured adults and customer who don't have a problem paying for a product of value they desire.

There are those like you, on the other hand, who give gamers a bad name. You open your mouth and never know when to shut it. You say things you have no knowledge about. That's the bad part of this business: I get to meet people like you. Mr Responsibility, that have achieved so much in life

Meanwhile, Iamoyindamola is walking around with an eternal grudge because I refuse to sell my CDs to him for super cheap. I am sorry. Keep walking.
Re: Looking For PS4 Cds by czar2k16(m): 6:15pm On Jan 14, 2020
ShopNextDoor:

I work with one of the largest food manufacturing companies in Nigeria as well as own 3 businesses (ShopNextDoor Games inclusive). I am still far from my life goals which is why I'm still working hard, connecting with matured adults and customer who don't have a problem paying for a product of value they desire.

There are those like you, on the other hand, who give gamers a bad name. You open your mouth and never know when to shut it. You say things you have no knowledge about. That's the bad part of this business: I get to meet people like you. Mr Responsibility, that have achieved so much in life

Meanwhile, Iamoyindamola is walking around with an eternal grudge because I refuse to sell my CDs to him for super cheap. I am sorry. Keep walking.

Pele oooo Mr Achiever aka Voltron
And Yet here U are.
Still living with ur Parents & siblings.
Keep talking without thinking.
Sorry ooooo!!!
Re: Looking For PS4 Cds by ShopNextDoor: 6:16pm On Jan 14, 2020
czar2k16:

That Is why it's good to think before talking. Not sure that can work for you since ur brain is filled with sawdust
Ur claiming some1 is wicked by selling u a "physically damaged cd" and ur still trying to sell that same cd to innocent people.

Who is wicked now?
FYI I'm not rude, u just dont deserve my respect.
Ape

You are the wicked one. I will never sell a damaged product to a customer without informing them. That is ShopNextDoor Games.

Re: Looking For PS4 Cds by czar2k16(m): 6:21pm On Jan 14, 2020
ShopNextDoor:

You are the wicked one. I will never sell a damaged product to a customer without informing them. That is ShopNextDoor Games.

But U will collect a "damaged product" knowing fully well its "damaged" while collecting, and still try to sell it?!!!
Ur senseless & ur arguments are baseless.
Keep arguing with ur shadow angry

Re: Looking For PS4 Cds by iamoyindamola(m): 6:32pm On Jan 14, 2020
ShopNextDoor:

pele o
Johnnie walker...I'm sure drered must be angry you didn't sell at cheap rate when he called you out in the other thread.
Clown!!!
Re: Looking For PS4 Cds by czar2k16(m): 6:37pm On Jan 14, 2020
ShopNextDoor:

What would your children say or think if they discovered their father was busy hurling insults at somebody's mother here. Man, I have met you. You are advanced in age. Act like it. Even 18 year olds behave better.
Yes, I failed to inspect the Fallout 4 CD properly. My bad. I have learned a lot of valuable lessons since last year. Thanks to guys like you who maliciously omit important information about CD functionality or physical condition. Thank you

As long as the quote or reply button is active, I am free in a public forum to use it. If it's a crime, let the admin take action. You don't own anything here. This is Nairaland.

Just saw this post.
Yes I'm in my thirties what's ur problem with that. U gave me the right to insult U by insulting me first, so dont come here to be claiming Angel Gabriel.
What was omitted when we exchanged? It was pointed out that there was a little crack at edge, and u were also assured it works smoothly and U admitted 2 it.
Nobody's buying ur crap!!! Stop yapping like a lost puppy abeg
Re: Looking For PS4 Cds by czar2k16(m): 6:50pm On Jan 14, 2020
iamoyindamola:
pele o
Johnnie walker...I'm sure drered must be angry you didn't sell at cheap rate when he called you out in the other thread.
Clown!!!

No be 2day sef people don dey grudge the dude. His rep on the forum is probably on a slow decline.
Mayb we move this to the other thread sef & see how it goes.
Re: Looking For PS4 Cds by iamoyindamola(m): 6:55pm On Jan 14, 2020
czar2k16:

No be 2day sef people don dey grudge the dude. His rep on the forum is probably on a slow decline.
Mayb we move this to the other thread sef & see how it goes.
If you see how this guy belittle my CDs saying they are old people don't play them.
Same CDs even older than mine he want to sell at high prices
Re: Looking For PS4 Cds by czar2k16(m): 6:57pm On Jan 14, 2020
iamoyindamola:
If you see how this guy belittle my CDs saying they are old people don't play them.
Same CDs even older than mine he want to sell at high prices

I can only imagine angry
Lesson learnt anyway.
Re: Looking For PS4 Cds by Spidermon: 7:22pm On Jan 14, 2020
czar2k16:

Nobody forced U to swap the Fallout 4 with me in the first place. Thank God u even admitted it works. I too swapped my Uncharted 4 for the Fallout 4 with @spidermon (moniker) hes on this forum.
Dont try and mislead others with ur senseless ramblings. Yes I asked to swap with U u said u didn't have cd 2 swap & I neva had issues with that. My issues with u is jumping on my posts.
U dont have the heart to sell a physically damaged cd to a stranger yet you examined it during exchange, swapped it and here is the funniest part u never gave a complain until this very moment since last year. Ur a fool
Weather the cd is 3k ooo or 1k I dont care u can argue that with ur mother. As for asking me to come & collect the Fallout 4 I appreciate the gesture.
Nairalanders out there theres a free Fallout 4 available for pickup whatsapp: 08061179158 for pick up
Idiot

Let us calm down and rein in the horses please.
The Fallout 4 cd was working on my console despite the hairline crack as at when I swapped it.
Ironically, I also got it off a NLander, the steel case is particularly easy to identify.
I have done business with ShopNextDoor via a proxy and things was all good, No Issues.

Oya make everybody go on generator for house begin play game.
Re: Looking For PS4 Cds by czar2k16(m): 7:36pm On Jan 14, 2020
Spidermon:

Let us calm down and rein in the horses please.
The Fallout 4 cd was working on my console despite the hairline crack as at when I swapped it.
Ironically, I also got it off a NLander, the steel case is particularly easy to identify.
I have done business with ShopNextDoor via a proxy and things was all good, No Issues.

Oya make everybody go on generator for house begin play game.

That's Y it's good to be honest.
Thanks for your input bro.
I'm patiently waiting for his response.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Modern Combat 4 Multiplayer / The Good The Bad And The Ugly Side Of Remasters / How To Hack Other Country 2go Rooms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.