Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Pls Give Me A Piece Of Advice On This Career.... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Give Me A Piece Of Advice On This Career.... (402 Views)

Own A Piece Of Lagos With 255k / Is Launching A Piece Of Short For $60 A Good Idea? / I Sell Jerseys At N490 A Piece. Which Club Do You Wish To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Give Me A Piece Of Advice On This Career.... by Ayomide11111: 3:29pm On Dec 14, 2019
I am planing to start learning truck driving next year, but

I'm confused about one thing whether driving also belongs

To hand work(entrepreneur).

Also, i don't know if anyone has experience on this my plan

Should please drop some ideas on some challenges and

Advantages that i might faced.

I finished my ND program in 2016, and i need money to

Learn further and also i want to have an hand work.....

Thank you
Re: Pls Give Me A Piece Of Advice On This Career.... by BiafranBushBoy: 4:20pm On Dec 14, 2019
When I was fired in 2016 from my job, I came back from Lagos to Enugu to start driving a bus commercially...

If the bus is yours, then it is quite lucrative, but you are just a self employed person, using your driving skills to earn for yourself.

The difference between you and the driver at work in a bank is that you control your time and income, while the former doesn't.

So as a driver, you decide your time to drive, how much you want to make, and control your income.

Depending on your location, you can make from 5k above daily - if the car is yours.

Lalasticlala, more help for the guy please.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nerdy Tech Computers. / Learn How To Create A 3d Animation And White Board Animation. / A Teacher Is Need At Brach Amen International School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.