Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Taye Taiwo Celebrates His Wife On Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Taye Taiwo Celebrates His Wife On Her Birthday (4331 Views)

Taye Currency Gives Zazoo Portable Money, Tells Him To Colect It Personally / Taye Currency Son, Yusuf Currency Sworn In As Lawmaker In Oyo House Of Assembly / My Mother Is Hale And Hearty ― Taye Currency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taye Taiwo Celebrates His Wife On Her Birthday by jamespeter10(m): 6:21pm On Dec 14, 2019
Former Super Eagles' player Taye Taiwo's wife is a year older today. And her proud husband took to his instagram page to celebrate her special day. He wrote;

''HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY QUEEN SIMPIY THANK YOU! Words can't express my application for you and it's not for everyone else anyway cause they wouldn't understand unless they been around this journey of ours. LIVE. LAUGH. LOVE .ENJOY YOUR DAY to the FULLEST''.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6CycznIAAe/

Source: https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/12/taye-taiwo-celebrates-his-wife-on-her.html

1 Like

Re: Taye Taiwo Celebrates His Wife On Her Birthday by jamespeter10(m): 6:22pm On Dec 14, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Taye Taiwo Celebrates His Wife On Her Birthday by Houseofglam7(f): 6:27pm On Dec 14, 2019
R.I.P English....
Application??
Really?

2 Likes

Re: Taye Taiwo Celebrates His Wife On Her Birthday by donbachi(m): 6:29pm On Dec 14, 2019
Houseofglam7:
R.I.P English.... Application?? Really?
jealousy...who english help.

5 Likes

Re: Taye Taiwo Celebrates His Wife On Her Birthday by mercyokoro24(f): 6:35pm On Dec 14, 2019
Happy birthday to her...she is pretty grin
Re: Taye Taiwo Celebrates His Wife On Her Birthday by Automatic3444(m): 8:59pm On Dec 14, 2019
Houseofglam7:
R.I.P English.... Application?? Really?
the ozza rum...according to ur Presido
Re: Taye Taiwo Celebrates His Wife On Her Birthday by segebase(m): 5:32am On Dec 15, 2019
make I join u celebrate

Re: Taye Taiwo Celebrates His Wife On Her Birthday by Kingluqman(m): 6:54am On Dec 15, 2019
segebase:
make I join u celebrate
Dey your Dey abeg.. you don belefull already na grin
Re: Taye Taiwo Celebrates His Wife On Her Birthday by Houseofglam7(f): 10:23am On Dec 15, 2019
hope4nigeria:
people like you are just plain stupid, if you have brain, you should understand that Android Auto correct did that, it was appreciation he wanted to type. Ode
Hi there, you've been noticed.
Now,run along.
Bye cheesy

1 Like

Re: Taye Taiwo Celebrates His Wife On Her Birthday by imiski(m): 11:49am On Dec 15, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Hi there, you've been noticed. Now,run along. Bye cheesy
SMACK DOWN!!!

1 Like

Re: Taye Taiwo Celebrates His Wife On Her Birthday by Houseofglam7(f): 12:18pm On Dec 15, 2019
imiski:
SMACK DOWN!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Taye Taiwo Celebrates His Wife On Her Birthday by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 15, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Hi there, you've been noticed. Now,run along. Bye cheesy
Chai!!! grin grin
I guess the guy is Taiwo's fan. grin
But truth be told, you shouldn't have been quick to judge too grin
Re: Taye Taiwo Celebrates His Wife On Her Birthday by Houseofglam7(f): 1:27pm On Dec 15, 2019
IAmStrange:

Chai!!! grin grin

I guess the guy is Taiwo's fan. grin

But truth be told, you shouldn't have been quick to judge too grin
No darl,I wasn't judging him......I was having a good laugh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Taye Taiwo Celebrates His Wife On Her Birthday by solmusdesigns: 2:09pm On Dec 15, 2019
Footballers and celebrities be choping dem clean beautiful ladies

(1) (Reply)

See The Handsome Boyfriend Who Leaked Hausa Actress, Maryam's Nude Videos / Fireboy DML Keep Fans Talking As He Appear Without Hair In A New Photo (photo). / Bobrisky Finally Shows Off His Backside After Butt Surgery (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.