Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Cardi B Films Half-naked Strippers Dancing For Her Husband Offset As They Club - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Films Half-naked Strippers Dancing For Her Husband Offset As They Club (11528 Views)

Cardi B And Her Husband Offset Gets A Whole Food Truck To Their House / Singer, Tekno Reacts To Video Of Publicly Dancing With Strippers In A Van / Tekno Risks Jail For Publicly Dancing With Van Strippers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cardi B Films Half-naked Strippers Dancing For Her Husband Offset As They Club by ELVISHOT: 7:06pm On Dec 14, 2019
Cardi B films half-naked strippers dancing for her husband Offset as they club together while they spray dollars.

Cardi B, who was recently in Nigeria for an event, stormed a strip club last night with her husband, Offset to have some fun. At one point, the mother of one and rapper was seen filming half-naked strippers dancing for her husband as they sprayed one dollar notes on the strippers.

See full photos and video below,
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/12/see-what-cardi-b-was-seen-doing-with.html?m=1

Re: Cardi B Films Half-naked Strippers Dancing For Her Husband Offset As They Club by ELVISHOT: 7:06pm On Dec 14, 2019

Re: Cardi B Films Half-naked Strippers Dancing For Her Husband Offset As They Club by josh123(m): 7:17pm On Dec 14, 2019
Hmmmmm I comment my reserve

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B Films Half-naked Strippers Dancing For Her Husband Offset As They Club by Fabolousibk1(m): 7:26pm On Dec 14, 2019
Simple life...Life no hard...this is why I like Oyinbo girls.. Jealousy won't allow Sade allow me do this..mtcheew meanwhile If you had unprotected sex this year without getting pregnant, next week Sunday is our Thanksgiving.

12 Likes

Re: Cardi B Films Half-naked Strippers Dancing For Her Husband Offset As They Club by Muhammad2468(m): 8:06pm On Dec 14, 2019
shake am ooo
Re: Cardi B Films Half-naked Strippers Dancing For Her Husband Offset As They Club by Elnino4ladies: 8:49pm On Dec 14, 2019
I must fvck this girl one day
Re: Cardi B Films Half-naked Strippers Dancing For Her Husband Offset As They Club by chinwezdasilva: 9:41pm On Dec 14, 2019
When you hv a clean pussy you sample it the way you like, no be dis our Nigerian pretenders wey full church

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Films Half-naked Strippers Dancing For Her Husband Offset As They Club by chinwezdasilva: 9:42pm On Dec 14, 2019
Elnino4ladies:
I must fvck this girl one day day
If you like be dangote that kpekus won't get to you
Re: Cardi B Films Half-naked Strippers Dancing For Her Husband Offset As They Club by boss1310(m): 10:27pm On Dec 14, 2019
thats how they unwind and spend their money especially after successful shows, Cardi B is enjoying her Nigeria and Ghana pay
Re: Cardi B Films Half-naked Strippers Dancing For Her Husband Offset As They Club by Cossybob(m): 3:17am On Dec 15, 2019
chinwezdasilva:

Hahaha

boss1310:
thats how they unwind and spend their money especially after successful shows, Cardi B is enjoying her Nigeria and Ghana pay
Which one should we enjoy here NL?
Re: Cardi B Films Half-naked Strippers Dancing For Her Husband Offset As They Club by Pmtvng: 5:30am On Dec 15, 2019
grin
Re: Cardi B Films Half-naked Strippers Dancing For Her Husband Offset As They Club by Kingluqman(m): 6:49am On Dec 15, 2019
Na so en wife take start... parte after parte grin
Re: Cardi B Films Half-naked Strippers Dancing For Her Husband Offset As They Club by ELVISHOT: 8:53am On Dec 15, 2019
Kingluqman:
Na so en wife take start... parte after parte grin

Lol..
Re: Cardi B Films Half-naked Strippers Dancing For Her Husband Offset As They Club by 1x2x3: 9:22am On Dec 15, 2019
She's bisexual I think
Re: Cardi B Films Half-naked Strippers Dancing For Her Husband Offset As They Club by mrwonlasewonie: 9:36am On Dec 15, 2019
They say the wise will always take from the foolish.no money no money yet a common stripper took whopping millions back to her country.why won't she say she missed Nigeria cheesy

Who won't miss Nigeria if you got that kind of money.if na you nko? cheesy

Imagine how Christmas will be for cardi b and her family cheesy

Nigerians, enjoy your Christmas grin

And happy new year in advance grin
It's already a tragedy bubu is occupying that office,yet you still choose not to use your brains

They say when you have a useless father and you don't have sense,strangers will take away the remaining small money you have

Awon ti tacha,awon ti lambo mercy,go collect 60 million from them.shebi Una dey rally to compensate tacha 60 milla and sowore is still where he is. cheesy
Re: Cardi B Films Half-naked Strippers Dancing For Her Husband Offset As They Club by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 15, 2019
Yeah! That's the spirit! That spirit when you feel you've made it! When you feel you are making yourself happy even if the means are reprehensible. When you feel that you are part of a system that many people in the world consider "civilized".

There's no way we will not be bringing down this civilization. if we don't, destruction and doom is the inevitable consequence. We must bring it down and create a new and better one grin

Imes, we await your coming grin
Re: Cardi B Films Half-naked Strippers Dancing For Her Husband Offset As They Club by Osobi32(m): 1:25pm On Dec 15, 2019
chinwezdasilva:

my dear pls don't say that.... She's for sale ok. With a good offer u can have her on ur bed.
Re: Cardi B Films Half-naked Strippers Dancing For Her Husband Offset As They Club by Odingo1: 1:31pm On Dec 15, 2019
Nawaoo, inside life

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Films Half-naked Strippers Dancing For Her Husband Offset As They Club by solmusdesigns: 1:41pm On Dec 15, 2019
cool

i still dont get what people gain going to strip clubs,. if you want to fvck olosho fvck olosho why seat while pussy is being dangled in front of you and you cant grab it

Re: Cardi B Films Half-naked Strippers Dancing For Her Husband Offset As They Club by EXLOVER(m): 2:15pm On Dec 15, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

i still dont get what people gain going to strip clubs,. if you want to fvck olosho fvck olosho why seat while pussy is being dangled in front of you and you cant grab it

It's fun man, that big ass, the succulent boobs, omg, it always make me feel good when i'm high. Their some you pay to suck your preek.
Re: Cardi B Films Half-naked Strippers Dancing For Her Husband Offset As They Club by solmusdesigns: 2:17pm On Dec 15, 2019
EXLOVER:
It's fun man, that big ass, the succulent boobs, omg, it always make me feel good when i'm high. Their some you pay to suck your preek.

well me am short tempered.. if you shake bum bum in front of me , then she must swallow my erection
Re: Cardi B Films Half-naked Strippers Dancing For Her Husband Offset As They Club by EXLOVER(m): 2:29pm On Dec 15, 2019
solmusdesigns:

well me am short tempered.. if you shake bum bum in front of me , then she must swallow my erection
Ha haha haha... Calm down o, na bouncers go carry you comot o.
Re: Cardi B Films Half-naked Strippers Dancing For Her Husband Offset As They Club by ELVISHOT: 5:41pm On Dec 15, 2019
Odingo1:
Nawaoo, inside life

See yansh for inside life

(1) (Reply)

See Who Actress Ruby Orjiakor Got Married to seriously? / Eva Alordiah's New Year Resolution Is Not To Kiss Anyone / James Brown React As His S£X Video Leak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.