Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Dell Latitude E6420 For Sale For 20K - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dell Latitude E6420 For Sale For 20K (797 Views)

Dell E5430 And Dell E6420 For Sale At Discount Price / Dell Latitude E6420 For Quick Sale... / USA Used Dell E6420 Core I5 For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dell Latitude E6420 For Sale For 20K by luvyaself95(m): 9:55pm On Dec 14, 2019
Laptop Specs
Windows 8.1
Core i5
2GB RAM
Intel HD 3000 Graphics Card
120GB Hard Disk.
One of Ram Slot is not working but you can still increase
the RAM size by getting anyone of choice 4GB or 8GB
Speakers Has burst.
At 20,000 am selling because i needed cash.
it good for programming.
contacts Call or whatsapp 07018088057.

Re: Dell Latitude E6420 For Sale For 20K by Pauldollars(m): 10:46pm On Dec 14, 2019
luvyaself95:
Laptop Specs
Windows 8.1
Core i5
2GB RAM
Intel HD 3000 Graphics Card
120GB Hard Disk.
One of Ram Slot is not working but you can still increase
the RAM size by getting anyone of choice 4GB or 8GB
Speakers Has burst.
At 20,000 am selling because i needed cash.
it good for programming.
contacts Call or whatsapp 07018088057.

O boy your Lappy is almost dead na. For the speakers to have bursted and one part of the Ram slot not to be working means oti pari ise e
Re: Dell Latitude E6420 For Sale For 20K by lakefist(m): 12:59am On Dec 15, 2019
Pauldollars:

O boy your Lappy is almost dead na. For the speakers to have bursted and one part of the Ram slot not to be working means oti pari ise e

grin grin grin
Re: Dell Latitude E6420 For Sale For 20K by luvyaself95(m): 12:53pm On Dec 15, 2019
Pauldollars:

hey kid will you just keep quite

which one do you have.
Re: Dell Latitude E6420 For Sale For 20K by Pauldollars(m): 2:02pm On Dec 15, 2019
luvyaself95:

hey kid will you just keep quite

which one do you have.

Why do you want to know how many I have?
I buy and sell Laptops better than yours. Yours is infinitesimal tongue

For one Ram slot not to be working means it has undergone several surgical operations in the hands of quack engineers and is therefore not fit to be sold but given out as a practice sample for Computer science students
Re: Dell Latitude E6420 For Sale For 20K by luvyaself95(m): 2:22pm On Dec 15, 2019
Pauldollars:

Why do you want to know how many I have?
I buy and sell Laptops better than yours. Yours is infinitesimal tongue

For one Ram slot not to be working means it has undergone several surgical operations in the hands of quack engineers and is therefore not fit to be sold but given out as a practice sample for Computer science students

you're just opening your mouth talking trash.
for your information am laptop engineer what happened to this laptop is common thing but it just rare and it has never been work on.
I just think you want to showcase your market and it's simple open a thread then display your goods, why the hell you're putting your mouth on what that doesn't concern your life.

morever is good for computer science mister man.
I program on it with software likes of code block, vs code, phpstorm,clion, pycharm. eclipse java/cdt.

I think I have satisfied your intrude so fvck outta here.
Re: Dell Latitude E6420 For Sale For 20K by Pauldollars(m): 3:04pm On Dec 15, 2019
luvyaself95:

you're just opening your mouth talking trash.
for your information am laptop engineer what happened to this laptop is common thing but it just rare and it has never been work on.
I just think you want to showcase your market and it's simple open a thread then display your goods, why the hell you're putting your mouth on what that doesn't concern your life.

morever is good for computer science mister man.
I program on it with software likes of code block, vs code, phpstorm,clion, pycharm. eclipse java/cdt.

I think I have satisfied your intrude so fvck outta here.

Mr. Laptop Engineer grin
should have fixed those sturvs before coming to sell ur liability. How on earth will a Lappy engineer think of selling Laptop with one bad Ram slot. You may be able to manage it, but whoever will buy it will not be happy with u when it starts developing issues.
Just sell the Laptop in bits, the battery, hard disk, screen, charger, keypad and casing and make your money.

(1) (Reply)

UFI Box Worldwide (International) Version - UFI Box UFS Socket / Hp Elitebook 820... SOLD / Locked 7+ For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.