Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) (71406 Views)

Nyekachi Douglas Reacts As Toni-Ann Singh, Miss Jamaica Wins Miss World / Nyekachi Douglas In London For Miss World 2019 Pageant (photos) / Nyekachi Douglas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2019 Pageant (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by engrfaruq(m): 9:09am On Dec 15, 2019
udemzyudex:

Funny,take a look at someone with home training. You call me rubbish person and when I call you a rubbish man ,you begin to talk about home training,where is your own home training?

You're a big hypocrite,Mr rich kid.

The rubbish word came from you poor kid... I didn't see the reason why you should tag my comment rubbish talk in the first place. But I want you to get off my mention please, I have more important things to do with my time than to engage you in this exchange of words... Follow your lane let me follow mine.
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by majamajic(m): 9:20am On Dec 15, 2019
Ilovebigboobs:
Congrats...buh she's ugly
Damn!!!
the girl fine , her lips alone sef , I nearly cum looking at her lips

2 Likes

Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by Neoteny(m): 9:28am On Dec 15, 2019
I've seen finer igbo girls...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by NiklauseFred(m): 9:31am On Dec 15, 2019
#TeamSkinny kiss kiss

Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by Igboid: 9:32am On Dec 15, 2019
That girl is an Ikwerre lady, she is not Igbo.

Maybe if she left her African hair natural and Afro like the South African miss Universe, she could have appeared more exotic to those white judges and that alone could have pushed her to second or third place finish.
Yes I know Agbani won with fake wigs/weavon, but you get the feeling that Agbani was many levels ahead of this Nyekachi in beauty intelligence and elegance.

Congrats to her nevertheless, 5th out of 141 is no mean feat.

1 Like

Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by udemzyudex(m): 9:47am On Dec 15, 2019
engrfaruq:

The rubbish word came from you poor kid... I didn't see the reason why you should tag my comment rubbish talk in the first place. But I want you to get off my mention please, I have more important things to do with my time than to engage you in this exchange of words... Follow your lane let me follow mine.

You're pain man,you keep talking about exchanging words with someone on a faceless forum ,and yet you're seeking for my attention, disturbing my mention.

Bro are you that jobless? Don't quote me again ooo.
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by Ukalu381(m): 9:48am On Dec 15, 2019
This one bone full her body she dey chop at all...... ABI she no well undecided
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by tillaman(m): 10:04am On Dec 15, 2019
kristana:

Exactly! She did so well! For the first time I had to follow thru. I was really rooting for her. She won the head to head challenge in her group, Her project was part of the best 10 beauty with a purpose project, She won Top model , Best talent finalist, She came 2nd place in the sports competition too. So Amazing
in all fairness I wasn’t even aware the competition was on!! She really did a great job
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by Agozie48: 10:12am On Dec 15, 2019
Confirmedzombie:
If this is what they call beauty, then I give up on beauty. See how ugly Bryan, long, dirty, broke and frustrated this useless olosho is and they call her most beautiful.

I can never date ugly or dirty girls.

You really must be a sadist and you think you are in any way better than her ,foolllll

1 Like

Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by ezanafe(m): 10:13am On Dec 15, 2019
*EVERYONE DO THIS IMMEDIATELY NO VPN NEEDED. YOU WILL GET FREE $10 FOR REGISTRATION, FREE $2 DAILY REWARD AND FREE $2 FOR EACH PERSON YOU REFERRED.*

FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW CAREFULLY TO GET STARTED...

*STEP ONE:* Click on the link below and register

https://coinbloc.io/register?ref=Ezanafe

and confirm your registration through the email sent to you to get $10

*STEP TWO:* Go to the dashboard and Scroll down to claim free $2 btc every 24hrs .

*STEP THREE:* Click on the 3 lines at the top right corner and select *Fund transfer*

*STEP FOUR* : click the drop-down and select earnings balance. Enter the amount you want to transfer which is ($10) given to you and select deposit balance and click exchange now and your money will reflect in your deposited balance.

*STEP FIVE* : Copy your referral Link and share everywhere.

Minimum withdrawal is $150

You can Google the website to see what people are saying.

Everyday, wake up and claim FREE $2 and as soon as it accumulate to $150 kindly withdraw.

Thank me later after you join and please remember to send me seed.

Shalom.
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by johnpablo541(m): 10:25am On Dec 15, 2019
Gee001:
We're proud of you girl, thanks for making Rivers State and Nigeria super proud. Congratulations to us #agbani #nyekachi

Reminds me of the song

2001 the finest girl for the world na port-harcourt girl.
Her name o Agbani Darego,
If you see am you go bow
If them carry port-harcourt girl
Go contest again o she go win.
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by Lamanii22(f): 10:35am On Dec 15, 2019
Ilovebigboobs:

Damn!!!

But she's intelligent... I'd choose intelligence over beauty...
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by Skyfornia(m): 10:38am On Dec 15, 2019
chibaby1985:

I watched it... She deserved it... I even thought she would win MISS WORLD... VERY INTELLIGENT DAMSEL

She might be the Miss Africa but you are my Miss Universe.

Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by Lamanii22(f): 10:45am On Dec 15, 2019
AjalaDtraveller:
I watched the show from beginning to the end. She was placed among the top 5 before the runners up and winner was announced. I didn't hear anything about her being crowned Miss World Africa.
She might not be it facially but she is a very tall girl, very friendly but I had an inking that she would have at least gotten to first runner up only if she answered more intelligently about why she should be chosen as Miss World instead of the other girls. I wasn't impressed by her reply. She kept rapping about her not using a wig meanwhile the winner, Miss Jamaica wore hair extensions. She just missed it at the end.

Heyiyah... She totally missed that part... What did miss Jamaica now say? I wish I had watched it though....
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by DaddyMorenike: 10:47am On Dec 15, 2019
Miss world Africa Please what does it mean? Sounds like saying the European world best goes to Ronaldo.

1 Like

Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by Ademoore07(m): 10:53am On Dec 15, 2019
I'm afraid. Flavour Nabania may soon come for her.
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by Respect55(m): 11:04am On Dec 15, 2019
Ilovebigboobs:

Damn!!!
Assessment is not only based on physical appearance. Read and learn
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by Yankee101: 11:05am On Dec 15, 2019
I don't think anyone should win anything with fake hair
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by realestate19: 11:06am On Dec 15, 2019
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by BrutusOj(m): 11:08am On Dec 15, 2019
I dont the title oo... Which one is miss World Africa again?
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by Geminita1(f): 11:12am On Dec 15, 2019
Seetto:
Eya, despite nairaland bashing of her wide mouth...
I am happy for her.

Nobody takes nairalanders serious. Their opinions are useless.

3 Likes

Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by Golden057(m): 11:14am On Dec 15, 2019
Where are my yoruba girls na Can't wait to hear they won 1!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by Saintmary(f): 11:16am On Dec 15, 2019
Congratulations Darling

*don't say it, don't say it, don't say it*
Damn, those bones.
God, I don't like bodyshaming.
She's got the title anyways, so, staying slim was worth it.
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by jy2kbeyond(m): 11:23am On Dec 15, 2019
Miss World AFRICA grin grin grin grin grin

Confused lot.
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by Nasa4007: 11:29am On Dec 15, 2019
God! miss world?......where is the beauty?..... for me she doesn't deserve it.
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by Albinoworwor: 11:34am On Dec 15, 2019
She looks so much like khafi smiley
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by sylve11: 11:41am On Dec 15, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Be a real niggarrr

As a real niggarrr i must tell you no woman is ugly
That is why if every body is given the opportunity to choose the most beautiful girl then each woman on planet earth will be someone else's most beautiful girl

That is why people don’t really pick interest in watching this beauty pageants shows again. all we see and hear is the result!
No body creates time to follow up with the pageant shows because we all know every woman is beautiful. And there is no need why humans should create a show to pick one woman

niggarrr your brain is correct your teeth is complete! wink cool
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by sylve11: 11:46am On Dec 15, 2019
NaijaOlosho:

Nairalanders have so many problems.

grin

big problems grin grin grin cool
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by Fash20: 11:48am On Dec 15, 2019
She no fine jare
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by ovcwality(m): 11:53am On Dec 15, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Be a real niggarrr

That is why if every body is given the opportunity to choose the most beautiful girl then each woman on planet earth will be someone else's most beautiful girl

That is why people don’t really pick interest in watching this beauty pageants shows again. all we see and hear is the result!
No body creates time to follow up with the pageant shows because we all know every woman is beautiful. And there is no need why humans should create a show to pick one woman

Damn nigarrr, you are making sense
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by Jakama90(m): 11:59am On Dec 15, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Be a real niggarrr

Na lie Bros .. I no gree. E be like say you never meet ugly girl?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party / Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. / List Of 5 Oils For Hair Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.