Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent - Properties (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent (16417 Views)

Luxurious 5 Bedroom Duplex, Fully Serviced With A Pent Floor / 3 Bed Room Flat With A Pent House, 2 Units Of A Room Self Contain. #20m / Construction Of Five Bedroom Duplex With A Pent House At Guzape(fct Abuja) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent by raymondFirstborn(m): 11:55pm On Feb 10, 2021
Focusmind:
Bro, I salute you. This work is superb. But why are you silent on the property section? Mehn, project your work very well. This is extremely beautiful with modern design and not all these naija made front pillar designs.

Start showcasing your work. This is great. Which paint are you going to use for exterior? White definitely

Thanks boss, would start showcasing our works.
The paint for the exterior would be white.
Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent by google1(m): 9:49pm On Feb 11, 2021
raymondFirstborn:

our entire budget is N15m.
ajayioluwatobi70@gmail.com
Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent by Aremolekunowo(m): 10:47pm On Feb 11, 2021
This is one of the finest have seen. Am happy you are doing this for a naira lander,
Can you replicate this in Akure Ondo state, at the same amount?
Please send the total breakdown to me.
vinctay2020@gmail.com
Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent by raymondFirstborn(m): 6:09am On Feb 12, 2021
Aremolekunowo:
This is one of the finest have seen. Am happy you are doing this for a naira lander,
Can you replicate this in Akure Ondo state, at the same amount?
Please send the total breakdown to me.
vinctay2020@gmail.com

Yes I can replicate in Akure, Although there's slight variation in cost. Considering the current Prices of building materials.

Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent by ArcToyin(m): 8:15pm On Feb 15, 2021
Honestly, you did a fantastic job on this contemporary piece.
Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent by raymondFirstborn(m): 3:29pm On Feb 19, 2021
ArcToyin:
Honestly, you did a fantastic job on this contemporary piece.
Thanks grin
Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent by seunpinky(m): 6:17pm On Feb 19, 2021
raymondFirstborn:

Drop your mail

Pls can u send the cost analysis of this building to me
Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent by waley007(m): 10:50pm On Feb 19, 2021
seunpinky:

Pls can u send the cost analysis of this building to me via email : oadebolaeunice@yahoo.com
kennyb2k60@yahoo.com please
Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent by kaykad: 2:23am On Feb 20, 2021
Brother Nice work make God bless me make I hire you, honesty is key, I done bookmark your page for future purpose. abeg no deviate ooo good job
raymondFirstborn:

Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent by dexla(f): 11:55am On Mar 16, 2021
raymondFirstborn:

OMO!!! times 1000 can't believe I followed through. I would appreciate if I get the cost analysis too.
Kindly send to awleydi86@gmail.com.
God bless the works of your hand.
Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent by raymondFirstborn(m): 9:59am On Mar 25, 2021
dexla:

OMO!!! times 1000 can't believe I followed through. I would appreciate if I get the cost analysis too.
Kindly send to awleydi86@gmail.com.
God bless the works of your hand.

Sent

Please check your mail.
Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent by raymondFirstborn(m): 10:08am On Apr 22, 2021
Born2conquer

Cost of finishing Your 5bedroom duplex project shouldn't cost more than 18m - 21m.

Plastering - 2.5m
Painting and screeding - 3m
Tilling - 3.5m
Pop ceiling - 2.8m
Plumbing - 3.5
Electrical - 3
Compound flooring - 2m
Furnitures - 1m

You can contact me for more details.
09056082348(call & WhatsApp)
Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:41am On Apr 22, 2021
raymondFirstborn:
Born2conquer

Cost of finishing Your 5bedroom duplex project shouldn't cost more than 18m - 21m.

Plastering - 2.5m
Painting and screeding - 3m
Tilling - 3.5m
Pop ceiling - 2.8m
Plumbing - 3.5
Electrical - 3
Compound flooring - 2m
Furnitures - 1m

You can contact me for more details.
09056082348(call & WhatsApp)

Can I send you a private message for a breakdown of the 4bedroom bungalow with a penthouse, and could you also give a proposal for the above quoted so as to weigh the difference?

Well done on your job
Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent by raymondFirstborn(m): 10:47am On Apr 22, 2021
sgtponzihater1:

Can I send you a private message for a breakdown of the 4bedroom bungalow with a penthouse, and could you also give a proposal for the above quoted so as to weigh the difference?

Well done on your job

Alright, you can send me a message
Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent by raymondFirstborn(m): 1:50am On May 13, 2021
Update our baby is ready

Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent by raymondFirstborn(m): 1:51am On May 13, 2021

Talk & do

Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent by raymondFirstborn(m): 1:53am On May 13, 2021
Satin paint to the rescue.

Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent by Nezzjnr: 9:35am On May 13, 2021
raymondFirstborn:

Drop your mail
Please I'll also need it

ezev7496@gmail.com

Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent by Martini101(m): 9:31pm On May 13, 2021
raymondFirstborn:
Satin paint to the rescue.

Bros, we know the Menance of Cable thieves, but find a way to run that Electricity service cable under ground. The service wire hanging there affected the beauty of that house negatively.

Nice work.

Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent by 3strikes: 3:41am On May 16, 2021
Good job!
Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent by Davedavy: 12:59pm On Jun 05, 2022
you are good, good job bro!
Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent by raymondFirstborn(m): 1:20pm On Jun 05, 2022
Davedavy:
you are good, good job bro!

Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent by tonididdy(m): 9:51pm On Jun 05, 2022
raymondFirstborn:
concrete 1:2:4
Is this;
1 bag Cement
2 sand ( wheelbarrow or headpan?)
4 stones ( """"""""""""""""""""""""""""wink

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent by Aremolekunowo(m): 10:27pm On Jun 05, 2022
raymondFirstborn:

Yes I can replicate in Akure, Although there's slight variation in cost. Considering the current Prices of building materials.

You will soon hear from me.
Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent by raymondFirstborn(m): 11:03pm On Jun 05, 2022
tonididdy:

Is this;
1 bag Cement
2 sand ( wheelbarrow or headpan?)
4 stones ( """"""""""""""""""""""""""""wink

shocked shocked shocked

One head pan of cement
2head pan of sand
4 headpan of granite

Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent by raymondFirstborn(m): 12:27am On Jun 06, 2022
Aremolekunowo:

You will soon hear from me.

Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent by millhouse: 9:23am On Oct 09, 2022
raymondFirstborn:
Update our baby is ready
beautiful
Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent by raymondFirstborn(m): 2:40pm On Oct 09, 2022
millhouse:
beautiful
Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent by handsomebenze(m): 11:46am On Oct 21, 2022
Excellent job bro.. just saw this post now.. the cleanest project I have, so far, seen. Can you send the breakdown, if possible reflecting the current cost of labour and materials.. location: Asaba, 50*100 plot size. Thanks maxdbee.ub@gmail.com
raymondFirstborn:
Proposed Four bedroom bungalow with a penthouse

CLIENT: NAIRALANDER

Duration - 6months.

Architect & Contractor - Mujazini AeC Ltd.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Do People Park At Night / 3mins Drive From Eleko Junction Is Where This Beaut Is Located +2349030188831 / Advantages Of Shower Cubicles