Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Private Funeral For Juice WRLD Held In Chicago (photos) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Private Funeral For Juice WRLD Held In Chicago (photos) (648 Views)

DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Juice WRLD – “wishing Well” / Download Music: Juice WRLD - Hear Me Calling Full Song / Future – Fine China – Featuring. Juice WRLD - DOWNLOAD MP3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Private Funeral For Juice WRLD Held In Chicago (photos) by Nigeriapen(m): 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2019
The family and friends of Juice Wrld have paid their respects to the late rapper at his funeral in Illinois.

An open-casket funeral was held on Friday at Holy Temple Cathedral Church of God in Christ in Harvey around 45 minutes south of Chicago, the rapper’s hometown.

Fans held a separate memorial for the musician at Cloud Gate, better known as the Bean, in downtown Chicago.

Chicago-born rapper Juice Wrld was laid to rest on Friday at a private funeral

The family service was held Friday for the 21-year-old at Holy Temple Cathedral Church of God in Christ in Harvey, Illinois

Family members paid tribute in a funeral program to the rapper whose real name was Jared

The search of luggage aboard the jet yielded 70 pounds – or 41 ‘vacuum-sealed’ bags – of marijuana and six bottles of prescription codeine cough syrup, which contains opioids

No drug charges are likely against any of the people on board the flight. The marijuana and codeine were found in suitcases that didn’t have name tags on them

Juice Wrld, whose real name was Jarad Anthony Higgins, suffered a seizure last Sunday morning, likely as a result of swallowing a number of prescription pills shortly after landing at Chicago’s Midway Airport.

Police sources told TMZ it appeared that the rapper had taken the pills in an attempt to hide them from feds searching the plane.

The FBI ended up finding 70 pounds of marijuana vacuum-packed into sealed bags, placed in several suitcases.

They also found six bottles of prescription codeine cough syrup, two 9 mm pistols, a .40-caliber pistol, a high-capacity ammunition magazine and metal-piercing bullets in Higgins’ and his entourage’s luggage, according to law enforcement sources reports the Chicago Tribune.

The family pulled together photos from Jared Higgin's life to show how much he was loved

At the rapper’s funeral, his mother, Carmella Wallace, paid tribute to her son along with his siblings and grandmother also spoke during the ceremony to give eulogies.

‘My dear son Jarad, God trusted me to raise you and I poured all I had into you as the Lord guided me. We were inseparable and even though you left home early, we were always in each other’s hearts and always had a special bond,’ Carmella wrote in the accompanying program.

”We were always overjoyed to see each other, and you still called me ‘mommy’ as you hugged and kissed me when you saw me,’ she continued. ‘Your love was pure and innocent, and your heart was genuine. You truly cared about people and wanted to make the world a better place. I am going to miss you dearly. Rest in peace my dear one; mommy loves you.’

The program also included multiple black-and-white portraits of the 21-year-old, along with photo collages of friends, colleagues and family.

Source: https://www.topmag.pw/2019/12/15/private-funeral-for-juice-wrld-held-in-chicago/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Music : Jason Nuel - Tell Me (prod By Finesse) / Download Music : – Onye Mmekai – Joel Organ / DOWNLOAD MP3: Picazo Ft. Zlatan – If I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.