Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

My Favorite Local Radio Station - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / My Favorite Local Radio Station (1987 Views)

New Radio Station, Rave FM 91.7, Launched In Osogbo / Top Most Listened Radio Station In Ibadan / What Is Your Favourite Radio Station And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Favorite Local Radio Station by Phoenix(m): 5:04pm On Jan 21, 2006
Hi there everybody in Nigeria!

I live in Phoenix, Arizona (the southwestern part of the United States of America), and my favorite radio station is The Edge.

You can listen to it online from anywhere in the world at... www.theedge1039.com

That way you can hear what kind of music we like to listen to over here.

Does anyone know of any local Nigerian radio stations that broadcast their music online? I would like to listen to them.

Laterz,
Phoenix
Re: My Favorite Local Radio Station by eveseh(f): 8:12pm On May 20, 2006
my are

JUIZ fm
sky radio
veronica
RTL station
Re: My Favorite Local Radio Station by edatika(m): 3:49pm On May 25, 2006
my naija pple,
una no talk?
cool fm, star, Unilag fm,Rhythm etc,
dem no dey online ni?

call una own.
Re: My Favorite Local Radio Station by STEEVE: 12:05pm On Jun 26, 2006
Cosmo FM www.cosmofm.com and COOL fM www.coolfm.us are my BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Favorite Local Radio Station by beyunce(f): 12:08pm On Jun 26, 2006
cool-fm 96.9
Re: My Favorite Local Radio Station by STEEVE: 1:19pm On Jul 24, 2006
Cosmo FM [url][/url]www.cosmofm.com
Re: My Favorite Local Radio Station by shabazz: 1:37pm On Sep 19, 2006
105.5 Cosmo FM! For Real!
Re: My Favorite Local Radio Station by Tetris(f): 1:35am On Jul 27, 2011
Hi,
There is also www.19jaradio.com they play, strictly Nigerian music and they have over 6000 tracks plus you can place a request on the site and hear it almost immediately.
I hear they are accepting materials that they can air, so if you have materials you can send to them.

(1) (Reply)

Download For Free: Song "Aiye" / Dont Stop Lyrics - Olamide / Somebody Should Translate This You To Eng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.