Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife (81926 Views)

Oluwo Of Iwo And Chanel Chin Throw Jabs At Each Other / "I Am The Igwe And Obi Of Yorubaland" - Abdulrasheed Akanbi, The Oluwo Of Iwo / Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 16, 2019
midnighter:

Lol all guy na guy
That is why you have to be swept by a Naija guy cool
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by Femeto: 8:56am On Dec 16, 2019
Oluwo of Iwo Oba jaiye jaiye.He is at every party.
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by urbanemind(m): 9:15am On Dec 16, 2019
[quote author=Livecamp09 post=84943338]

don't be stupid bro angry[/quotei] I'm not but maybe you are
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:43am On Dec 16, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
After you don chop the PUNA finish, you come divorce her...... That's what mostly Muslim men do.... He will marry a much more younger girl next year and tear the PUNA for like 3yeasr then divorce her........ That's how the cycle goes

Your head no correct.
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by Tunagee(m): 9:56am On Dec 16, 2019
Who fucckin cares about Oluwo?
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by Larrykaysail(m): 11:41am On Dec 16, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
abeg you get her number, I love remnants
lol hahaha, go to dating site , you may find her there , www.tinder.com
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by Enemyofpeace: 11:43am On Dec 16, 2019
Larrykaysail:
lol hahaha, go to dating site , you may find her there , www.tinder.com
Thank you
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by Obainoneandonly(m): 1:08pm On Dec 16, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

Your head no correct.
NA YOUR PAPA HEAD NO CORRECT
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by Obainoneandonly(m): 1:12pm On Dec 16, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

Your head no correct.
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by Obainoneandonly(m): 1:13pm On Dec 16, 2019
lekspot01:

I think you need brain surgery [color=#550000][/color]
the one your MAMA had
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by Obainoneandonly(m): 1:17pm On Dec 16, 2019
sulasa07:

Can you not show your stupidity on NL for the world to see?
I said the truth for the world to see
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by Kokoebapluse(m): 3:41pm On Dec 16, 2019
Obainoneandonly:

Thank God, my papa head is correct, nah your ancestors head turn that is both your papa and Papa wai burn your papa get head problem. Omo irankiran Omo aja
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by gwama: 5:22pm On Dec 16, 2019
In this problem, I thing oba want to take another wife to become a polygamist and foreigner wife don't agree. cry
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:10pm On Dec 16, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

Thank God, my papa head is correct, nah your ancestors head turn that is both your papa and Papa wai burn your papa get head problem. Omo irankiran Omo aja
oni Kure.. Baba Iya laya e no aja.... OMO ale jati jati
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by Kokoebapluse(m): 7:30pm On Dec 16, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
oni Kure.. Baba Iya laya e no aja.... OMO ale jati jati

grin Orona dun ofeke, omo oshi
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 17, 2019
[quote author=urbanemind post=84950867][/quote]

Oponu
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by ajepako(f): 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2019
IprintMONEY:
they said he divorced his jamocan wife and u are still talking shit here? some of una deserve slap

Typing such a rude comment ,unprovoked to someone online says a lot about your poor upbringing...

For the record, l don't owe you any explanation but since I'm more enlightened and mature l will tell you..

The article stated the lady was Canadian at first and when early commenters like me pointed this out , it was edited to what you read..

I wouldn't expect you to comprehend this because simple comprehension is beyond you..
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by urbanemind(m): 11:55am On Dec 18, 2019
Livecamp09:

Oponu
iranu oshi
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 18, 2019
urbanemind:
iranu oshi

Oniranu
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by urbanemind(m): 9:23am On Dec 19, 2019
Livecamp09:

Oniranu
egbeloponu oshi
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 21, 2019
urbanemind:
egbeloponu oshi

Abirun
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by urbanemind(m): 4:42pm On Dec 21, 2019
Livecamp09:

Abirun
ileritire mulerindudu, agbaya
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 21, 2019
urbanemind:
ileritire mulerindudu, agbaya

Omo ale
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by urbanemind(m): 8:39pm On Dec 21, 2019
Livecamp09:

Omo ale
omo elekute egbe
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 22, 2019
urbanemind:
omo elekute egbe

Omo ofo
Re: Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife by urbanemind(m): 1:46pm On Dec 22, 2019
Livecamp09:

Omo ofo
omo afobe ibekun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Late Alaafin’s Wives Show Off New Houses / "Abobaku" Of Oyo Kingdom Currently On The Run? / Names Of Animals,insects And Birds In Hausa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.