Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,320 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Now The Opportunity Is Open For All: You Can Now Invest Now - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Now The Opportunity Is Open For All: You Can Now Invest Now (638 Views)

Great Business Opportunity Is Here / This Opportunity Is Only For Workers, Students, Coppers Alone. / Enough Of I Need Idea Or Money For Investment: Lets Invest Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Now The Opportunity Is Open For All: You Can Now Invest Now by DDMoses(m): 7:11pm On Nov 27, 2010
We are group of investment experts specialized in Transportation and FOREX, presently diverting into Real Estate, we have 7buses en-route Lagos & its metropolis, we are also in FOREX, the global business that link the world together, after much research and benefit we deep it fit to bring in investors who are interested into the biz, kindly note we are not money doubler or wonderbank but we pay 30% on any investment you do with us after 90days of maturity, a slot is 10,000 of which you can buy as many as possibly but have it at the back of your mind that we pay only 30% after 90days together with your capital i.e. if you invest 10,000 after 90days you will be paid 13,000, for details kindly contact us on 08088155963,08166057910, we are set to serve you better, pooling funds together to maximized profit is our target, you can be the next millionaire, again we are not money doubler all our records and organization profile will be given to you once you get in touch with us, ready to serve you

(1) (Reply)

I Want 2 Sell Starcomms 1x Moderm / Nigerianmarket.com / Operation Settle The Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.