Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,578 members, 7,865,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:27 PM

Do You Fit To Be My Partner? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Do You Fit To Be My Partner? (652 Views)

Do You Live In Port Harcourt? Would You Like To Be My Partner? / Just In: Male Hawes & Curtis Shirts(slim-fit)availiable: N7ooo Or N6,500 / I Need Slim Fit Italian Suits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Fit To Be My Partner? by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 26, 2007
I am in need of very serious minded younger individuals both male and female (but not desperate ) who can be partners in my numerous business ideas.
I am currently in a round of progressing projects, some are already being made use of by various companies while others are already being sorted after.
The person i need should be someone who is not heady and tempramental. i need someone who have the love for marketing(as in going out to meet people and sale ideas)
Everything we make will be shared according to how we have agreed one. i assure you that this dude aint greedy or money conscious.
Please feel free to send me a n e.mail to contact@niromsolutions.com tel- 01-8127254,08055418499.
PLEASE ONLY GENUINE AND SERIOUS MINDED FOLKS SHOULD GET IN TOUCH

75 PERCENT OF WHAT IT TAKES TO HAVE A COMPANY TO STAT ON IS ALREADY IN PLACE
Re: Do You Fit To Be My Partner? by dafidixone(m): 6:34pm On May 28, 2007
Can we arrange a meeting in my office at 15, Oyelola street, anoifowoshe Ikeja. Global Villa Concept is my Business name. 08033979979.

David
Re: Do You Fit To Be My Partner? by lilrukevwe(m): 8:46pm On May 28, 2007
hi fizofly
well i guess u are quite genuie with wat u need well i am a gradute of mathematics education and have a flair 4 convincing folks well i am virtually serving in oyo but comes to lagos quite often am able to get u the moon and the stars if the pay is right well i am gona sign out now
my phone numbers are 08054208864 08069843897 or reach me on rukevwes@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Fit To Be My Partner? by nino213(m): 12:44am On May 29, 2007
i like u.currently am rerading the book rich dad poor dad and i love it,am aslo reading a book on management and administration.i am also reading an e-book named 101 ways to market your products both online and offline.i have great business ideas.i have interests in entertainment,real estate,marketing and advertisment,investments,internet and sports.we can be partners,especially if i  can be ur contact in the east,in enugu.call me on 08037667755 and u won't regret it.

(1) (Reply)

Free Webtemplates For Nigerians / Imagine This, Imagine That / E-gold For Sale @whitegoldng .com N148/dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.