Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

If You Read About Islands, And Exploration As A Kid Like Me, Drop Something New - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / If You Read About Islands, And Exploration As A Kid Like Me, Drop Something New (339 Views)

Learn Something New: Interesting Facts * / Trying To Understand Nigeria's Link With The Caribbean Islands. / The North Islands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Read About Islands, And Exploration As A Kid Like Me, Drop Something New by tpiar: 2:04am On Dec 16, 2019
I like the idea.
Re: If You Read About Islands, And Exploration As A Kid Like Me, Drop Something New by tpiar: 2:15am On Dec 16, 2019
I haven't been to a lot of islands but I like the concept of being different from the continents.

It seems strange to those of us from inland Africa but not so strange to the people on the coasts who have islands close to them.
Re: If You Read About Islands, And Exploration As A Kid Like Me, Drop Something New by tpiar: 2:35am On Dec 16, 2019
Blefuscu, Glubbdubdrib, etc.
Re: If You Read About Islands, And Exploration As A Kid Like Me, Drop Something New by tpiar: 2:38am On Dec 16, 2019
Around the world in 80 days,
Re: If You Read About Islands, And Exploration As A Kid Like Me, Drop Something New by tpiar: 2:40am On Dec 16, 2019
The Nigerian books about travel to every part of Nigeria,
Re: If You Read About Islands, And Exploration As A Kid Like Me, Drop Something New by seunlayi(m): 3:43am On Dec 16, 2019
That was when there was no Internet. The Internet is now the new treasure Island

(1) (Reply)

I’m Not A Boxing King – Oluwo Of Iwo / Help Needed For My Motherless Twin Girls / The Yoruba Are AWAKENING To Their TRUE Identity - Alleluiah!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.