Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,352 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Who Has Blackberry 9800 Torch For Sale (new One With All Accessories) For 75- 80 - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Who Has Blackberry 9800 Torch For Sale (new One With All Accessories) For 75- 80 (1530 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Used White Blackberry 9800 (torch) For Sale @ 40k (negotiable) / Blackberry 9800(torch) For Sale Very Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Blackberry 9800 Torch For Sale (new One With All Accessories) For 75- 80 by fredfred3: 10:18pm On Nov 27, 2010
who has blackberry 9800 torch for sale (new one with all accessories) for 75- 80k? No china oh lipsrsealed
Slot sells it for 98k that last time i checked, but someone told me it now goes for 93k (not so sure of this info)
Re: Who Has Blackberry 9800 Torch For Sale (new One With All Accessories) For 75- 80 by triistar86: 7:59am On Nov 28, 2010
I will have three Blackberry Torch available for sale by tuesday. Though one has already been booked down, I still have two more all coming in from the US, 1 white and 1 black. The white was

only used for less than a week here in the US with all accessories still in plastic and in box. I want just 80k for that, while the black was used for 2weeks, not a single scratch or itch on it 100%

brand new condition, included also is a brand new screen protector which you will install yourself, comes with all accessories including a special blackberry car charger all in the box. I can do

75k for that. Let me know if you are interested. Just send me an email to shegunbalo@yahoo.com I will get back to you asap. Though I should be putting all the phones I will have for sale up

on my thread by tomorrow on nairaland.

Thanks!
Re: Who Has Blackberry 9800 Torch For Sale (new One With All Accessories) For 75- 80 by fredfred3: 8:24am On Nov 28, 2010
there are members here who have 1 week, 2 week used blackberry torch for 75k and some for less already, if i needed that i would have since bought from them.
I need brand new never been used, pin never been given .

For a used never scratched torch, i may be able to do for 60k (accessories inclusive and pin must be released already to be used on any network (not talking about phone lock, but pin lock)
Re: Who Has Blackberry 9800 Torch For Sale (new One With All Accessories) For 75- 80 by triistar86: 9:03am On Nov 28, 2010
fred.fred3:

there are members here who have 1 week, 2 week used blackberry torch for 75k and some for less already, if i needed that i would have since bought from them.
I need brand new never been used, pin never been given  .

For a used never scratched torch, i may be able to do for 60k[b] (accessories inclusive and pin must be released already to be used on any network (not talking about phone lock, but pin lock)[/b]

Really please kindly give me the members numbers so I can buy from them. I will appreciate that info. Also about phone lock or pin lock That is not even an option for all my phones as pin are never tied to any networks except the phone is reported stolen or lost and phones are easily unlocked its just that simple. No biggy though all the best!
Re: Who Has Blackberry 9800 Torch For Sale (new One With All Accessories) For 75- 80 by fredfred3: 12:10pm On Nov 28, 2010
triistar86:

Really please kindly give me the members numbers so I can buy from them. I will appreciate that info. Also about phone lock or pin lock That is not even an option for all my phones as pin are never tied to any networks except the phone is reported stolen or lost and phones are easily unlocked its just that simple. No biggy though all the best!

If you do a simple search function on this forum and on on nairalist, u will see members selling one week, 2 weeks old blackberry torch here for 75k and less (it is no rocket science).
this member austin01 posted he will sell it for 80k (negotiable) but said last price will be 70k (on yahoo mail).
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=556244.msg7220767#msg7220767
on nairalist too, there those that sell for 75k -70k
What were u really expecting? You thought your 75k for used  blackberry torch was the best offer on earth??
Actually a bb phone PIN is not only blocked when it is reported stolen or lost!! The phone maybe tied to a contract and while one may unlock the bb to make calls,sms, the pin will still be tied to the network and not released!! IT IS THAT SIMPLE!!
NO BIGGY TO YOU TOO THOUGH, ALL THE BEST  undecided
Re: Who Has Blackberry 9800 Torch For Sale (new One With All Accessories) For 75- 80 by DualCore1: 12:25pm On Nov 28, 2010
Na fight? From what I an seeing, there is biggy o!
Re: Who Has Blackberry 9800 Torch For Sale (new One With All Accessories) For 75- 80 by triistar86: 3:16pm On Nov 28, 2010
fred.fred3:

If you do a simple search function on this forum and on on nairalist, u will see members selling one week, 2 weeks old blackberry torch here for 75k and less (it is no rocket science).
this member austin01 posted he will sell it for 80k (negotiable) but said last price will be 70k (on yahoo mail).
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=556244.msg7220767#msg7220767
on nairalist too, there those that sell for 75k -70k
What were u really expecting? You thought your 75k for used  blackberry torch was the best offer on earth??
Actually a bb phone PIN is not only blocked when it is reported stolen or lost!! The phone maybe tied to a contract and while one may unlock the bb to make calls,sms, the pin will still be tied to the network and not released!! IT IS THAT SIMPLE!!
NO BIGGY TO YOU TOO THOUGH, ALL THE BEST  undecided

Ok. . . . At this point there wont be any need arguing with you,whats up with every nigerian talking about pin not released Mis information spreads like fire for naija? This things dont work this way if you actually think phones tie you to a network in the US particularly GSM phones not even cdma then you are 100% right (U know I meant wrong right wink. . . . .  grin All you need to do is fulfill your obligations by seeing your contract through which can be done with as many phones as possible by just popping your simcard into another phone. . .  And if you dont you can easily call the sevice provider to terminate the contract and pay all the fees applicable, And the worst scenario is you dont pay the fees you get reported to the credit bureau and taken to a collection agency. Which you eventually have to sort if your credit standing is important to you, So in other words its not the phone its the contract thats important, it aint that difficult its just as simple as u said and def it aint rocket science eithergrin
I def did a search but austin's ad or topic never came through. But honestly you dont have to buy from me as I only offered what I have for sale to you at my price.

I no dey Fight you I be very gentle boy just trying to correct the mis-information! Enjoy!
Re: Who Has Blackberry 9800 Torch For Sale (new One With All Accessories) For 75- 80 by Damibanti: 4:05pm On Nov 28, 2010
80k for a brand new Torch?=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=))!Nairalanders are @ it again.Cheap offers all the time and he doesn't want a used Torch.It pays to be patient though but u might av to wait till Febuary nxt year before u can get a Torch @ that price.All the best in ur search.
Re: Who Has Blackberry 9800 Torch For Sale (new One With All Accessories) For 75- 80 by fredfred3: 6:17pm On Nov 28, 2010
triistar86:

Ok. . . . At this point there wont be any need arguing with you,whats up with every nigerian talking about pin not released Mis information spreads like fire for naija? This things dont work this way if you actually think phones tie you to a network in the US particularly GSM phones not even cdma then you are 100% right (U know I meant wrong right wink. . . . .  grin All you need to do is fulfill your obligations by seeing your contract through which can be done with as many phones as possible by just popping your simcard into another phone. . .  And if you dont you can easily call the sevice provider to terminate the contract and pay all the fees applicable, And the worst scenario is you dont pay the fees you get reported to the credit bureau and taken to a collection agency. Which you eventually have to sort if your credit standing is important to you, So in other words its not the phone its the contract thats important, it aint that difficult its just as simple as u said  and def it aint rocket science eithergrin
I def did a search but austin's ad or topic never came through. But honestly you dont have to buy from me as I only offered what I have for sale to you at my price.

I no dey Fight you I be very gentle boy just trying to correct the mis-information! Enjoy!

I was never arguing with you, i was just correcting you [b]and Nigerians are not misled! you are the one that is misinformed!
[/b]There are so many scenarios where one will buy a used blackberry phone from someone on ebay (maybe t-mobile locked).
Buyer unlocks the phone, he can make/receive calls but he can't use the bis service. He calls his current telecoms provider (maybe rogers) and he is told the previous owner has not released the pin, he tries to reach seller but can't so he calls t-mobile and t-mobile tells him previous owner has a 2 year contract with it and only owner can release pin.It happens regularly for bbs bought of ebay and other similar auction sites!! If u have never experienced it, at least you are NOW INFORMED!

for the search maybe u need to learn how to type key words properly cos just me typing BLACKBERRY TORCH was enough to bring Austin's post
And I also told u how much i can pay for your used blackberry, if u don't like the price your problem not mine (besides i wrote clearly i needed a brand new and not probably a 2 month used which a typical Nigerian will say is 1 week used)

Me sef no dey fight , i be gentle boy, I was just correcting you in both the pin lock and  your wrongly assumed fantastic offer Enjoy
Re: Who Has Blackberry 9800 Torch For Sale (new One With All Accessories) For 75- 80 by fredfred3: 6:29pm On Nov 28, 2010
Damibanti:

80k for a brand new Torch?=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=))!Nairalanders are @ it again.Cheap offers all the time and he doesn't want a used Torch.It pays to be patient though but u might av to wait till Febuary nxt year before u can get a Torch @ that price.All the best in your search.
What are u saying?? You really should be laughing at your self tongue
The phone goes for $499= 75,000 in the usa. If someone decides to bring in 10 or 20 while coming for the holidays in Nigeria and sell @ 80k (for fast sale) is that bad?
Nairalanders are not at it again, you[b] Damibanti[/b] is @ it again  shocked shocked. most Nigerians in order to make 20k + profit rather than 5k profit may not sell @ 80k, but don't come here with your ill-informed replies and call it cheap (like it is below the selling price)  undecided undecided
Re: Who Has Blackberry 9800 Torch For Sale (new One With All Accessories) For 75- 80 by Damibanti: 7:35pm On Nov 28, 2010
@fred.fred3 >Thought Nairaland was for pple over 18.Can't believe people still think like this.Was thinking like this when I was in secondary schl.See ur mouth like 20pcs, Na hin u no fit buy 1piece @ even 90k.Do u knw the risk involved in tying down over 1m on BB's not in this type of biz where one small boy can get in BB's from the US fraudulently and sell @ cheap prices cos he has lil or nothing to loose.I shldn't be talking to u about this cos u are not into the business.Sellers that get their BB's legitimately knw what I'm talking about.And even if a Torch is 75k in the US.Why u no buy ticket go buy am for Yankee.Let us learn to be considerate, U have to put the cost of transporting urself dwn to US,Hotel fees,Custom clearing fees,etc.Even if u've been to the states,I'm sure it was ur dad that paid for you and I guess u don't knw hw much it costs.Go online and do ur findings.Dude,stop flaunting ur ignorance on Nairaland.Settle for a Bold 2 and get a lovely cake for ur woman wiv the change.It works bro.U don't av to wait till its her B.day.A brand new Torch isn't what u need for nw. Settle for the used offers u've been getting if u insist u must use a BB Torch.Cheers!
Re: Who Has Blackberry 9800 Torch For Sale (new One With All Accessories) For 75- 80 by triistar86: 9:26pm On Nov 28, 2010
fred.fred3:

I was never arguing with you, i was just correcting you and Nigerians are not misled! you are the one that is misinformed!
There are so many scenarios where one will buy a used blackberry phone from someone on ebay (maybe t-mobile locked).
Buyer unlocks the phone, he can make/receive calls but he can't use the bis service. He calls his current telecoms provider (maybe rogers) and he is told the previous owner has not released the pin, he tries to reach seller but can't so he calls t-mobile and t-mobile tells him previous owner has a 2 year contract with it and only owner can release pin.It happens regularly for bbs bought of ebay and other similar auction sites!! If u have never experienced it, at least you are NOW INFORMED!

for the search maybe u need to learn how to type key words properly cos just me typing BLACKBERRY TORCH was enough to bring Austin's post
And I also told u how much i can pay for your used blackberry, if u don't like the price your problem not mine (besides i wrote clearly i needed a brand new and not probably a 2 month used which a typical Nigerian will say is 1 week used)

Me sef no dey fight , i be gentle boy, I was just correcting you in both the pin lock and  your wrongly assumed fantastic offer Enjoy

For real? Dude I bliv you and all you stories Die I am pretty sure that scenario happened to you right or maybe your brother, cousin, friend or better still one random person spewed that BS to you and it stuck in your head so you feel you can keep telling everyone that story. . . . grin If you dont take anything from this conversation just have it in your head that there is nothing like releasing pin. . .

And yea you can come teach me how to type in keywords properly. Let me know when you will be available for that tutorial wink. And unlike the typical Nigerians as you quoted I dont and wont lie about phones usage, Just cos you do it doesnt mean everyone will do it. Assuming I lie about the length of usage wont it be obvious to the buyer when he see's what he's buying?

Apparently you already even have issues with other people here on NL, not surprising though! Be safe!
Re: Who Has Blackberry 9800 Torch For Sale (new One With All Accessories) For 75- 80 by fredfred3: 11:54pm On Nov 28, 2010
Damibanti:

@fred.fred3 >Thought Nairaland was for pple over 18.Can't believe people still think like this.Was thinking like this when I was in secondary schl.See your mouth like 20pcs, Na hin u no fit buy 1piece @ even 90k.Do u knw the risk involved in tying down over 1m on BB's not in this type of biz where one small boy can get in BB's from the US fraudulently and sell @ cheap prices cos he has lil or nothing to loose.I shldn't be talking to u about this cos u are not into the business.Sellers that get their BB's legitimately knw what I'm talking about.And even if a Torch is 75k in the US.Why u no buy ticket go buy am for Yankee.Let us learn to be considerate, U have to put the cost of transporting urself dwn to US,Hotel fees,Custom clearing fees,etc.Even if u've been to the states,I'm sure it was your dad that paid for you and I guess u don't knw hw much it costs.Go online and do your findings.Dude,stop flaunting your ignorance on Nairaland.Settle for a Bold 2 and get a lovely cake for your woman wiv the change.It works bro.U don't av to wait till its her B.day.A brand new Torch isn't what u need for nw. Settle for the used offers u've been getting if u insist u must use a BB Torch.Cheers!
Damibanti[/b], 1st of all nairaland wasn't for pple over 18, Since you have a dumb memory then  try to remember that while registering, your date of birth was never asked!! By the way i am way older than 18.

I think u are also silly , the 20 pc i meant was for someone that wanted to make like 5k each on them, how many pieceS of phones, do u think some pple bring down here? u think say na the silly 2 where u bring come were u wan sell for price wey pass SLOT own when u no fit even give 2 weeks warranty?  grin
Now u even expose your stupidity  the more! Where did i say i was seeking a seller of fraudulently bought phones!! The price was given to you, if u had brains u would have done your search there. I[b] never talked to you , na you bring your dumb reply come my thread na im i say make i school you!! You dey this biz na you dey stupidity they sell bb torch pass slot without warranty??.[/b]
I gave u the selling Price of 75k, cos u were too silly and foolish in your reply when u referred it as cheap!! and unless u are blind read my previous post again!! I gave an example where someone while coming down to Nigeria may include in his luggage some stuffs for sale and decide to sell it @ 5k profit (if u had brains, u will realize that since it is with his luggage, he pays no extra shipping costs). Na your silly problem say i no like your 102k price, but no come here come tell me wetin i go buy, Bold2 co, bold 14 ni, na your money u want take use pay for am??
Now i see say u get real issues,instead of appreciating the correction i made to you, You dey divert like not-so-smart mumu, and dey bring silly issues up!! NA BUY FORCE? I SAY I NO BUY YOUR BB TORCH FOR 102K!! IF U NO FIND BUYER FOR YEYE PRICE THEN U FIT GO SWALLOW FROG!!
  tongue
Re: Who Has Blackberry 9800 Torch For Sale (new One With All Accessories) For 75- 80 by fredfred3: 12:22am On Nov 29, 2010
triistar86:

For real? Dude I bliv you and all you stories Die I am pretty sure that scenario happened to you right or maybe your brother, cousin, friend or better still one random person spewed that BS to you and it stuck in your head so you feel you can keep telling everyone that story. . . . grin If you dont take anything from this conversation just have it in your head that there is nothing like releasing pin. . .

And yea you can come teach me how to type in keywords properly. Let me know when you will be available for that tutorial wink. And unlike the typical Nigerians as you quoted I dont and wont lie about phones usage, Just cos you do it doesnt mean everyone will do it. Assuming I lie about the length of usage wont it be obvious to the buyer when he see's what he's buying?

Apparently you already even have issues with other people here on NL, not surprising though! Be safe!

Typical Nigerian, instead of appreciating the fact you learn something today, You insist on GETTING MISINFORMED and MISLED!! it is no rocket science and very simple to do a Google search and see what " unreleased/ released blackberry pin " is and see complaints from buyers on auction sites like eBay. They not being able to use their pins even though phone is unlocked and they can make/receive calls/sms.
We have no conversation , cos taking something from a misinformed and misled person like you is plainly dumb. GOOGLE IS PROBABLY YOUR ENEMY, SINCE U WANT TO GET STUCK WITH YOUR MISINFORMATION

yes i can teach you, tutorial starts now, next time just go to search and type " USED BLACKBERRY TORCH" and be patient and read the whole results, The reason you didn't see Austins post was probably
1. u did no search and concluded no one sells bb torch for 75k, since u dumbly assumed u had the best offer here
2. u did a search, but was impatient to read the read all the results
Chances are that no .1 occurred
If You used a blackberry torch for 2 months , how would i know if u used it for 2 months? Or has blackberry devised a method where one knows how long it as been used? or haven't u seen where one has used a phone for 5 months but looks like it has been used for just a month, while someone else who bought the same phone at the same time (cos of poor handling), his phone looks like it is a year used when in reality it has just been used for 5 months?

I have no issues, You are the one that has issues, If u knew u couldn't meet my specification, you could have just shut up, not assuming wrongly your so called 75k one week use blackberry torch will awe me, NO IT DIDN'T undecided
Be safe too
Re: Who Has Blackberry 9800 Torch For Sale (new One With All Accessories) For 75- 80 by triistar86: 12:28am On Nov 29, 2010
fred.fred3:

Typical Nigerian, instead of appreciating the fact you learn something today, You insist on GETTING MISINFORMED and MISLED!! it is no rocket science and very simple to do a Google search and see what " unreleased/ released blackberry pin " is  and see complaints from buyers on auction sites like eBay. They not being able to use their pins even though phone is unlocked and they can make/receive calls/sms.
We have no conversation , cos taking something from a misinformed and misled person like you is plainly dumb. GOOGLE IS PROBABLY YOUR ENEMY, SINCE U WANT TO  GET STUCK WITH YOUR MISINFORMATION

yes i can teach you, tutorial starts now, next time just go to search and type " USED BLACKBERRY TORCH" and be patient and read the whole results, The reason you didn't see Austins post was probably
1. u did no search and concluded no one sells bb torch for 75k, since u dumbly assumed u had the best offer here
2. u did a search, but was impatient to read the read all the results
Chances are that no .1 occurred
If You used a blackberry torch for 2 months , how would i know if u used it for 2 months? Or has blackberry devised a method where one knows how long it as been used?  or haven't u seen where one has used a phone for 5 months but looks like it has been used for just a month, while someone else who bought the same phone at the same time (cos of poor handling), his  phone looks like it is a year used when in reality it has just been used for 5 months?

I have no issues, You are the one that has issues, If u knew u couldn't meet my specification, you could have just shut up, not assuming wrongly your so called 75k one week use blackberry torch will awe me, NO IT DIDN'T  undecided
Be safe too

Ahahahahahah. . . . . I knew you wont disappoint with your response. Everybody get mouth behind their keyboards obviously!Please someone should sell a brand new blackberry torch to this guy for 80k so he can stop bitching around.grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Has Blackberry 9800 Torch For Sale (new One With All Accessories) For 75- 80 by DualCore1: 6:50am On Nov 29, 2010
I hope someone understands google search results vary based on the region of the requesting server's originating IP. And I thought we only had market women.
Re: Who Has Blackberry 9800 Torch For Sale (new One With All Accessories) For 75- 80 by fredfred3: 11:39am On Nov 29, 2010
triistar86:

Ahahahahahah. . . . . I knew you wont disappoint with your response. Everybody get mouth behind their keyboards obviously!Please someone should sell a brand new blackberry torch to this guy for 80k so he can stop bitching around.grin grin grin grin

I also knew u were not going to disappoint with your dumb comments and replies  , it  is in you, nothing we can do about it  grin grin
Yes oh, everyone has mouth and can type their misinformation  and try to mislead pple with their ignorance, Please someone should inform this IGNORANT KID that his ill-thought fantastic offer of used blackberry touch which is most likely over 2 months used is everything but fantastic!! Please someone should buy his used 2 months  old blackberry torch  (he claims 1 week though) with not even a 1 day warranty so he stops crying  in my thread cos he desperately wants me to buy from him tongue
Abi na by force say i go buy from you??   
Re: Who Has Blackberry 9800 Torch For Sale (new One With All Accessories) For 75- 80 by triistar86: 1:13pm On Nov 29, 2010
fred.fred3:

I also knew u were not going to disappoint with your dumb comments and replies  , it  is in you, nothing we can do about it  grin grin
Yes oh, everyone has mouth and can type their misinformation  and try to mislead pple with their ignorance, Please someone should inform this IGNORANT KID that his ill-thought fantastic offer of used blackberry touch which is most likely over 2 months used is everything but fantastic!! Please someone should buy his used 2 months  old blackberry torch  (he claims 1 week though) with not even a 1 day warranty so he stops crying  in my thread cos he desperately wants me to buy from him tongue
Abi na by force say i go buy from you??   

Dude you keep typing the same thing over and over again. . . .  Or are you short of Ideas? wink Yes I am an ignorant Kid I am guessing you are 100yrs old right You dont know me mayne. . . . Take a cue from that and act as old as you are since you claim so. Naa no be by force to buy my phone cos if it was and I was so desperate to sell I would have said something about considering your offer but go back and check did I ever say anything about that naa all we have been going back and forth about is facts about releasing pin, pin lock (just quoting your terms cheesy) etc. . . . The phone you are so dreaming to use and frantically searching to buy for 80k some of us already own it the day it came out so whats the fuss about? Watch-out for my thread, the remaining two will sell fast like wild fire once I post them up I am yet to post any up and just from an ad for another phone someone already made a deposit for one. The fact that you cant afford it doesnt mean every other person out there is like you. 

Since I know you will respond to this please dont type the same old stuffs you have been typing all over again, dont kill this convo you can do better at your so called old age since you ought to be older than me right? grin
Re: Who Has Blackberry 9800 Torch For Sale (new One With All Accessories) For 75- 80 by fredfred3: 2:17pm On Nov 29, 2010
triistar86:

Dude you keep typing the same thing over and over again. . . .  Or are you short of Ideas? wink Yes I am an ignorant Kid I am guessing you are 100yrs old right You dont know me mayne. . . . Take a cue from that and act as old as you are since you claim so. Naa no be by force to buy my phone cos if it was and I was so desperate to sell I would have said something about considering your offer but go back and check did I ever say anything about that naa all we have been going back and forth about is facts about releasing pin, pin lock (just quoting your terms cheesy) etc. . . . The phone you are so dreaming to use and frantically searching to buy for 80k some of us already own it the day it came out so whats the fuss about? Watch-out for my thread, the remaining two will sell fast like wild fire once I post them up I am yet to post any up and just from an ad for another phone someone already made a deposit for one. The fact that you cant afford it doesnt mean every other person out there is like you. 

Since I know you will respond to this please dont type the same old stuffs you have been typing all over again, dont kill this convo you can do better at your so called old age since you ought to be older than me right? grin

Dude i am typing the same thing over again, cos u keep repeating the same dumb,silly and foolish replies.
Short of ideas? In what? this thread was opened cos i need a 80k brand new blackberry torch, it was not opened to exchange ideas with a misled and misinformed nairaland member who got pissed cos he couldn't awe me with his wrongly assumed used .blackberry torch for 80k  shocked shocked

I am not 100 years old oh, ironically u maybe older than me in age, but with your misinformation and not willing to accept correction, ,mentally u are a KID!!. But from your continuous display of your stupidity it shows u desperately wished i had accepted your silly offer. If u were not desperate, u would have just come with a simple reply saying u were sorry u couldn't offer less, but u came with full stupidity asking who the other  nairalanders were that sold for less and u would contact them to buy and bla la bla rubbish!!  undecided undecided
And the used phone u are desperately dreaming to sell for 80K, some of us have already been offered lower so what is the fuss about your silly offer?  grin grin
Why would i watch out for your thread?  You came to me my thread with your stupidity, i never reached out to you, so if u sell or not, your dumb problem not mine, but don't come to my thread and vent out your silly frustration!! DEAL WITH YOUR ISSUES or consult a SHRINK! . the fact that u couldn't come with a better offer that beats other sellers here does not mean you should keep crying in my thread like a looser  cheesy
Since i also know u will reply again, don't come here and display more of your stupidity!! YOU DON'T MEET MY SPECIFICATION WITH YOUR silly 2 MONTHS OLD BLACKBERRY TORCH or can't u read? i specifically asked for a brand new, or when did brand new become 2 month used oh i meant so called 1 week used  bb torch with zero warranty
   cheesy grin
Re: Who Has Blackberry 9800 Torch For Sale (new One With All Accessories) For 75- 80 by triistar86: 2:53pm On Nov 29, 2010
fred.fred3:

Dude i am typing the same thing over again, cos u keep repeating the same  dumb,silly and foolish replies.
Short of ideas? In what? this thread was opened cos i need a 80k brand new blackberry torch, it was not opened to exchange ideas with a misled and misinformed nairaland member who got pissed cos he couldn't awe me with his wrongly assumed used .blackberry torch for 80k  shocked shocked

I am not 100 years old oh, ironically u maybe older than me in age, but with your misinformation and not willing to accept correction, ,mentally u are a KID!!. But from your continuous display of your stupidity it shows u desperately wished i had accepted your silly offer. If u were not desperate, u would have just come with a simple reply saying u were sorry u couldn't offer less, but u came with full stupidity asking who the other  nairalanders were that sold for less and u would contact them to buy and bla la bla rubbish!!  undecided undecided
And the used phone u are desperately dreaming to sell for 80K, some of us have already been offered lower so what is the fuss about your silly offer?  grin grin
Why would i watch out for your thread?  You came to me my thread with your stupidity, i never reached out to you, so if u sell or not, your dumb problem not mine, but don't come to my thread and vent out your silly frustration!! DEAL WITH YOUR ISSUES or consult a SHRINK! . the fact that u couldn't come with a better offer that beats other sellers here does not mean you should keep crying in my thread like a looser  cheesy
Since i also know u will reply again, don't come here and display more of your stupidity!! YOU DON'T MEET MY SPECIFICATION WITH YOUR silly 2 MONTHS OLD BLACKBERRY TORCH or can't u read? i specifically asked for a brand new, or when did brand new become 2 month used oh i meant so called 1 week used  bb torch with zero warranty
   cheesy grin

Yo let me advice your old backside. . .  Spend the time you are replying me with to search for a brand new blackberry torch for 80k cos some other newer version is coming out soon, dont

let it get outdated before you join the band wagon you desperately want to join. . . . grin Okay now I give you the permission to re-quote me in your response cos that's just who

you are. . . . . shocked Dont disappoint your ancestors o oya bring it on. . . . . watching with my rear view mirror cool
Re: Who Has Blackberry 9800 Torch For Sale (new One With All Accessories) For 75- 80 by fredfred3: 3:53pm On Nov 29, 2010
triistar86:

Yo let me advice your old backside. . .  Spend the time you are replying me with to search for a brand new blackberry torch for 80k cos some other newer version is coming out soon, dont let it

get outdated before you join the band wagon you desperately want to join. . . . grin Okay now I give you the permission to re-quote me in your response cos you are that's just who you are.

. . . . shocked Dont disappoint your ancestors oya bring it on. . . . . watching from my rear view mirror cool

And let me what your dumb-head, Spend the time you are pasting your foolish comments and do a proper search of how silly your silly OFFER of 80k for your 2months old used blackberry torch with absolutely no warranty is grin grin
And for a ignorant and misinformed kid like you, blackberry has released a bb 9780, it is been 2 weeks since  it was released. Can u get a 1 week used bb 9780 bold now? THE OBVIOUS ANSWER IS NO!! but in 2 or 3 months time, u will mostly like come here with a 2 to 3 months bb 9780 bold and claim it is 1 week old  cheesy cheesy    DUMB LIAR  undecided

If the bb torch becomes outdated , is it your concern? Abi u still dey dream and too desperate to sell the phone to me?I SAY I NO BUY, NA BY FORCE?? 
and don't disappoint your mum, bring it on with your further dumb and lame replies, i dey wait, MISINFORMED IGNORANT KID    grin grin
Re: Who Has Blackberry 9800 Torch For Sale (new One With All Accessories) For 75- 80 by dvd(f): 4:10pm On Nov 29, 2010
LOL. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed CLASH OF THE TITANS, LOL. Meanwhile take advantage of facebook tech market, www.facebook.com/TechnologyMarket . See quarrel o.lol
Re: Who Has Blackberry 9800 Torch For Sale (new One With All Accessories) For 75- 80 by triistar86: 4:19pm On Nov 29, 2010
fred.fred3:

And let me what your dumb-head, Spend the time you are pasting your foolish comments and do a proper search of how silly your silly OFFER of 80k for your 2months old used blackberry torch with absolutely no warranty is grin grin
And for a ignorant and misinformed kid like you, blackberry has released a bb 9780, it is been 2 weeks since  it was released. Can u get a 1 week used bb 9780 bold now? THE OBVIOUS ANSWER IS NO!! but in 2 or 3 months time, u will mostly like come here with a 2 to 3 months bb 9780 bold and claim it is 1 week old  cheesy cheesy    DUMB LIAR  undecided

If the bb torch becomes outdated , is it your concern? Abi u still dey dream and too desperate to sell the phone to me?I SAY I NO BUY, NA BY FORCE?? 
and don't disappoint your mum, bring it on with your further dumb and lame replies, i dey wait, MISINFORMED IGNORANT KID    grin grin

Ahahahahahaha. . . . . . Old man please just walk into slot and buy a brand new blackberry torch for 98k plus warranty its that simple naa. . . . Cmon Sir, you should be able to afford that

with all your post on NL if a misinformed ignorant kid like me can how about an old man like you. . . . Please Just do that Sir uhn and give yourself peace of Mind so you can live to enjoy

using your blackberry torch! wink
Re: Who Has Blackberry 9800 Torch For Sale (new One With All Accessories) For 75- 80 by triistar86: 4:23pm On Nov 29, 2010
dvd:

LOL. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed CLASH OF THE TITANS, LOL. Meanwhile take advantage of facebook tech market, www.facebook.com/TechnologyMarket . See quarrel o.lol

Thanks I already sold some phones off your fb page too. . . . wink
Re: Who Has Blackberry 9800 Torch For Sale (new One With All Accessories) For 75- 80 by fredfred3: 4:47pm On Nov 29, 2010
triistar86:

Ahahahahahaha. . . . . . Old man please just walk into slot and buy a brand new blackberry torch for 98k plus warranty its that simple naa. . . . Cmon Sir, you should be able to afford that

with all your post on NL if a misinformed ignorant kid like me can how about an old man like you. . . . Please Just do that Sir uhn and give yourself peace of Mind so you can live to enjoy

using your blackberry torch! wink

Young FOOL, please sell your over 2 months old used blackberry torch on facebook its that simple naa!! Why u still they cry for my thread?
Common since u claim u have sold your typical used stuffs which u lie about the real time used with no warranty on facebook, why are u still dreaming to sell it to me??  cheesy grin
[/b]Good thing u are learning, [b]AT LEAST U AGREE U ARE A DUMB IGNORANT KID
, that means we are getting somewhere in resolving your stupidity  tongue
Just go and sell it on facebook or on your own thread instead of crying and dreaming i was your buyer  undecided undecided
Re: Who Has Blackberry 9800 Torch For Sale (new One With All Accessories) For 75- 80 by fredfred3: 4:59pm On Nov 29, 2010
dvd:

LOL.  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed CLASH OF THE TITANS, LOL. Meanwhile take advantage of facebook tech market, www.facebook.com/TechnologyMarket . See quarrel o.lol
Good you posted this to the this DUMB and IGNORANT triistar86 . At least maybe on the facebook market his offer may appear fantastic since it is obviously silly and stupid on nairaland  cheesy  grin
So young dumb kid triistar86,  u have been given another option, go over there and cry like the typical looser and beg for buyers there, but on facebook,show some maturity oh, or the bb torch go grow old with you and may eventually become 1 year used bb torch .hahahahaha   grin grin grin grin wink
Re: Who Has Blackberry 9800 Torch For Sale (new One With All Accessories) For 75- 80 by triistar86: 4:32pm On Dec 03, 2010
Old fool how you doing grin grin grin. . . . Apparently I was the one keeping your threads up, see how fast it went down the drain when I stopped responding. . . . cool

FYI my 3blackberry torches sold out within 2days all i had to do was place it here on Nairaland and also on nairalist, the emails were overwhelming all over naija and as your dumb old self

thought and said I didnt have to beg anyone to buy people had to beg me to reserve one for them still at 75k for both blacks and 80k for the white.

Here are the links: http://www.nairalist.com/lagos/forsale/14892/blackberry-torch-for-sale-75k
http://www.nairalist.com/lagos/forsale/14893/white-blackberry-torch-9800-80k

You may be older than I am but trust me age aint got nothing to do with brains. . . not with respect to people like you. Enjoy wink

(1) (Reply)

Brand New, Boxed, Unlocked UK Blackberry Torch For Sale - N79,000 / Usa Used Samsung Galaxy S7 135k / Good Deal On Iphone 7 Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.