Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! (76692 Views)

Taribo West Slams Pinnick Over ‘mushroom Clubs’ Comment / Pastor Taribo West: Trump Will Win The US Election / Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by beezyblaze(m): 3:44pm On Dec 16, 2019
sharpwriter:

Hmmm... No blame them.. Na indomie generation tinx cheesy

Abi?
Na true sha cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by beezyblaze(m): 3:44pm On Dec 16, 2019
solonubinho:

And he had to put pictures of him during his playing days... great

He should put your own pictures??
Lol
Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by oneTIMEman(m): 3:50pm On Dec 16, 2019
Sommydisaster:
If taribo West can be a pastor and hold crusades, who are you not to diverge from your evil ways and speak the truth

Meanwhile, check out my signature and thread for beautiful offers on electronics and all that
was he an evil man before?
Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by Ogegod87: 3:52pm On Dec 16, 2019
Solomon8144:
Hunger bad o

Can you allow him to rest in Peace? Please.

Continue to rest in peace, HungerBad.
Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by Ogegod87: 3:54pm On Dec 16, 2019
There is something wrong with this crusade poster. I mean, did they really have to put his pics as a footballer there?

Local man is tired!
Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by mastermaestro(m): 4:02pm On Dec 16, 2019
Omoluabi16:
I do not understand, why did he put up his old pictures as a footballer with that terrible hairstyle.

Unfortunately I think he wants to spread the Gospel on the strength of his footballing fame. A terrible approach! Looks like someone preaching himself instead JESUS CHRIST. sad
Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by Nvc078: 4:16pm On Dec 16, 2019
maynattion:
The sport related pictures in the poster are quite unnecessary.

i was about typing this
Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by CAPSLOCKED: 4:18pm On Dec 16, 2019

I remember him making revelations of how many of his team mates and him used to use juju abi voodoo to up their games.

SO TARIBO WEST AND HIS TEAMMATES USED TO DO JUJU AND MAGIC FOR SUCCESS.

NO WONDER HE HAS 4 WORLD CUP TROPHIES, 2 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE AND 3 BALLON D'ORS TO HIS NAME.
Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by PreyingMantis(m): 4:18pm On Dec 16, 2019
payperpost:
The church started in PH.

Major General Buhari Rtd should

free Omoyele Sowore Mandela !
The church started in Milan when he was playing for Inter. It was called SHELTER IN THE STORM MINISTRIES and most of the top players in Italy then were attending including Ronaldo

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by explicitee(m): 4:22pm On Dec 16, 2019
Must you put your past football pictures in your cursade flyers.
Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by tillaman(m): 4:23pm On Dec 16, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

SO TARIBO WEST AND HIS TEAMMATES USED TO DO JUJU AND MAGIC FOR SUCCESS.

NO WONDER HE HAS 4 WORLD CUP TROPHIES, 2 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE AND 3 BALLON D'ORS TO HIS NAME.
grin grin You forgot to include Africa best player
Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by Insectkiller: 5:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
Sommydisaster:
If taribo West can be a pastor and hold crusades, who are you not to diverge from your evil ways and speak the truth

Meanwhile, check out my signature and thread for beautiful offers on electronics and all that

If u check it..he was never a bad guy.
He only defended well on d pitch..
and thank God he played alongside another faithful guy, Kaka of Brazil.

May God continue to strengthen u, Taribo West..and God will prosper ur ministry and u shall not be weary in Jesus name. cool

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by Benedict22: 5:17pm On Dec 16, 2019
Earn ₦500 and get a fast, affordable loan with Branch! Get the Branch app: https://branch.co/download/mbaati6053a. Be sure to enter my promo code mbaati6053a to get ₦500 in credit after registration
Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by Aboguede(m): 5:19pm On Dec 16, 2019
;DHungly don dey cach oga talibo
Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by sylve11: 6:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
nice one @ Taribo West. wink cool

1 Like

Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by adslipps: 6:30pm On Dec 16, 2019
Onye olu
Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by esky158(m): 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2019
e bi like said football money don finish man run enter Church na so /scam/ if u known u known
Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:03pm On Dec 16, 2019
maynattion:

Alt
Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by DECENCY3: 7:13pm On Dec 16, 2019
Taribo West of those days.

That's when the playing of football was for the pride and glory of the nation not now that it is for the glory of their pocket and the choosing of players is now based on godfatherism

1 Like

Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by Legendguru: 7:19pm On Dec 16, 2019
Oh
Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by Basic123: 8:21pm On Dec 16, 2019
maynattion:

Church is a business

and that is an advert...is it not?

I can remember Jesus calling people to come see Him performing miracle in any of the Bible verses.

yeyenatu!
Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by Basic123: 8:21pm On Dec 16, 2019
maynattion:

Church is a business

and that is an advert...is it not?

I cant remember Jesus calling people to come see Him performing miracle in any of the Bible verses.

yeyenatu!
Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by briggson07(m): 9:20pm On Dec 16, 2019
There's something u guys don't understand I don't think he knows about this....shebi the mods call the name of the church why is the poster or plaster wat ever showing Taribo West ministries
Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by 77up(m): 9:33pm On Dec 16, 2019
maynattion:

Thank you.

It's very very unnecessary.
Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by Omoluabi16(m): 6:44pm On Dec 17, 2019
mastermaestro:

Unfortunately I think he wants to spread the Gospel on the strength of his footballing fame. A terrible approach! Looks like someone preaching himself instead JESUS CHRIST. sad
You are right bro!
Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by beezyblaze(m): 8:47am On Dec 18, 2019
Come And Be Blessed!!!
Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by kendrick93(m): 11:28am On Dec 18, 2019
Heffalump:
Gone are the days we used to say "West is Best". Taribo remains undeniably the best fullback Defender Nigeria ever had in the history of football, no wonder Inter Milan rushed him that year kiss
he was a centre back not a full back.....
And didn't he make upto 20apps for inter
Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by kendrick93(m): 11:31am On Dec 18, 2019
Insectkiller:

If u check it..he was never a bad guy.
He only defended well on d pitch..
and thank God he played alongside another faithful guy, Kaka of Brazil.

May God continue to strengthen u, Taribo West..and God will prosper ur ministry and u shall not be weary in Jesus name. cool

taribo played for inter in the 90s when kaka probably was a 13yr old in Brazil........
What are u saying?
Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by solonubinho(m): 9:10am On Dec 24, 2019
beezyblaze:

He should put your own pictures??
Lol

Goat lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

(Photos) Ifeanyi Ubah International Stadium Is Ready To Host Africa! / Cristiano Ronaldo Statue's Penis Is 'worn Out' Because Too Many Fans Grab It / Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.