Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,063 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

UCL 2019/2020 Round Of 16 Live Draws - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / UCL 2019/2020 Round Of 16 Live Draws (34489 Views)

Champions League Round Of 16 Draws For 2019/2020 / UEFA Europa League 2019/2020 Round Of 32 Draws / UEFA Champions League 2019/2020 Group Stage Draws (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UCL 2019/2020 Round Of 16 Live Draws by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 16, 2019
dumininu01:
madrid can win dah match o because madrid hv even improved... Na counter madrid go play... Man city has to b careful tho.. The game is open
that is what i told them. that is why man utd and wolves can beat them and lose after to smaller teams.
Re: UCL 2019/2020 Round Of 16 Live Draws by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 16, 2019
Aj1944:

Man.City will silence hazard and bale and Jovic are not in form
in your dreams
Re: UCL 2019/2020 Round Of 16 Live Draws by Galaticos444: 1:29pm On Dec 16, 2019
openmine:
My Humble and unbiased analysis of the draws!

Dortmund vs psg
Two very good teams and i expect goals to flow in this game!
Very hard to determine who wins this but i will go for PSG due to the experience and their fearsome attackers!

Madrid vs Man city
Another Awesome match that will never be short of excitement and goals!
If Mancity can get a very good centre half to shore up the leaky defence,they might just edge Madrid esp considering that Pep's style of play always frustrates that of Real Madrid!
However,its going to be the most watched game of all the knockout fixtures!

Atalanta Vs Valencia

Equally matched and very hard to easily predict who may qualify between them.
However,I will give it to valencia...being a very tactical side with a relatively stubborn defence than Atalanta!

Atletico vs Liverpool
Very Very Tight!
This might just be a case of Defence Vs Attack!
Very hard to see who gets the upper hand!
I would have tipped Atletico but considering that their strikers have been in coma in front of goal could cost them!
Liverpool on the other hand have no such issues and could take advantage of Atletico profligacy in Attack!
The first leg will give a clearer picture!

Chelsea Vs Bayern Muchen
Very tough game for Chelsea esp with the form of red hot Serge Gnabry!
Same thing that happened to tottenham against Bayern could play out at Stanford bridge!
Chelsea need new players by January to compliment a team presently short in attack and slightly in defence!
I anticipate goals galore in this match but I predict a Bayern win!

Lyon Vs Juventus
Its the end of the road for Lyon!
Very easy passage for Juventus!

Tottenham Vs Leipzig
Very Tough game for Tottenham!
The good news is that they get to play at home which could be an incentive to get a win and protect what they have when they visit at Germany!
I expect Tottenham to qualify but it won't be that easy against a Tough German opposition!

Napoli Vs Barcelona
This could have been a very Tough game for Barca but Napoli officials came up with a 'brilliant' idea to sack Anchelotti.....I see a Straight win for Barca considering the crisis in Napoli!
u sabi football,some people 4get champions league is different 4rm league matches that's why u see some teams do well in champions league but underperform in their respective leagues and vice versa eg team like real Madrid has won 3champions league in d last four years while winning only one Spanish league within dsame time while Barcelona has not won champions league within d last 4years but has won at least like 2spanish league within d four years

3 Likes

Re: UCL 2019/2020 Round Of 16 Live Draws by shamsin6300(m): 1:30pm On Dec 16, 2019
Tarabye:

Bro send it for me

Check ur mail plz
Av send it
Re: UCL 2019/2020 Round Of 16 Live Draws by Merimental(m): 1:35pm On Dec 16, 2019
Tarabye:

And Liverpool won same Spurs with 2-1 scoreline this season and are way stronger than them, so it changes nothing with trippier or not.....a whole squad defines how a team is strong, positions of players play roles in weaknesses of teams
Trippier is the only player on the field right? And he will be atletico game decider.....this is a foolish point you raised up there, it makes no sense
Tell me the weak point of the whole team and back it up with proofs

read in between d lines Pal. d point is der.
his flank will be well exploited by combo of salah n Robertson.
nuf said
Re: UCL 2019/2020 Round Of 16 Live Draws by Wordson(m): 1:37pm On Dec 16, 2019
Teams to win draws,
PSG... Dey will use Dortmund do Asun.. grin

Bayern: Dey will use Chelsea do Isi-ewu. grin To prevent dat Chelsea needs loads of over talented, skillful and fire breathing players by January

Man city: Some are saying Madrid.. Ok! We shall see... De bruyne, sterling and Mahrez will do justice.. And by den laporte and Aguero, sane will all be back, me sure Zidane will be shaking in his boots now

Tottenham vs Leipzig, seriously I cant tell... Leipzig are doing wonders presently at Bundesligua.. Tottenham are in for a real fight. Leipzig may pull thru if MOU doesn't harness his boys well

Barca: By d skin of dir teeth because Napoli wont be an easy ride

Liverpool: One hell of a match, but d defending champs will pip Athletico
Re: UCL 2019/2020 Round Of 16 Live Draws by Wordson(m): 1:41pm On Dec 16, 2019
Hizzy:

That match barca has already qualified
That's why we lost
history doesn't give 2hooks abt dat sad.. U had qualified yet u beat inter in dir house last week! Pls.. Even Man city use one eye play for Etihad, dey will still beat Barca... Quote me anywhere
Re: UCL 2019/2020 Round Of 16 Live Draws by shamsin6300(m): 1:49pm On Dec 16, 2019
AbdulHakeem44:

No bro, can you send it through whatsap PLS (07038321649)

Recheck 1st.

If u didn't c it, I will send u on WhatsApp
Re: UCL 2019/2020 Round Of 16 Live Draws by Tarabye: 1:50pm On Dec 16, 2019
Re: UCL 2019/2020 Round Of 16 Live Draws by manGODDED: 2:00pm On Dec 16, 2019
Good evening everyone.. I'm a final year student of university of benin department of geology, I have a project defense on Thursday and I haven't paid for the project. Pls I don't know if you could help, it's 25k . Please . If I don't pay I'm going to have an extra year just because of project fee. Please help. I have ffrm now till Wednesday to pay up. 6235805248. Fidelity bank. I beg of you. Please
Re: UCL 2019/2020 Round Of 16 Live Draws by AbdulHakeem44(m): 2:04pm On Dec 16, 2019
shamsin6300:

Recheck 1st.

If u didn't c it, I will send u on WhatsApp

Can't find d it there in my inbox (akeemmohammed44@yahoo.com), I will receive notification immediately I have a new mail address, PLS send it to my whatsap contact (07038321649)
Re: UCL 2019/2020 Round Of 16 Live Draws by LesbianBoy(m): 2:51pm On Dec 16, 2019
Wordson:
Ok.. I will take down ur moniker hulk616 and remind u after dey are thru slugging it out..

I sabi remind people well, I did it to Oscar and l.esbianboy who said Liverpool cant beat barca, I did it also to thoolz who said Liverpool cant beat Man city, I will remind u after d matches man..

When did i say this o? Abi i was among the first person who said on that thread before their champions league match that if there is a club that can beat Barcelona it is Klopp's Liverpool
Re: UCL 2019/2020 Round Of 16 Live Draws by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 16, 2019
Wordson:
history doesn't give 2hooks abt dat sad.. U had qualified yet u beat inter in dir house last week! Pls.. Even Man city use one eye play for Etihad, dey will still beat Barca... Quote me anywhere
Okay make them qualify first
Coz we are going to qualify I hope we will play Mancity
Barca used second eleven to play against Inter
We gav them chace to qualify but they didn't make use of it
Manchester city can't win Barca
Re: UCL 2019/2020 Round Of 16 Live Draws by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 16, 2019
Theboss100:
Barca wnt win ucl again except messi leaves or retire. 1/4 or 1/2 final is ur last bet. Liverpool for final. Argue wit ur phone.
That's the mistake from Coach and he's here to correct it before leaving Barcelona
Re: UCL 2019/2020 Round Of 16 Live Draws by AfroBeatDiary: 3:35pm On Dec 16, 2019
openmine:

Dortmund vs psg
Very hard to determine who wins this but i will go for PSG due to the experience and their fearsome attackers!

Madrid vs Man city
If Mancity can get a very good centre half to shore up the leaky defence,they might just edge Madrid esp considering that Pep's style of play always frustrates that of Real Madrid!

Atalanta Vs Valencia

However,I will give it to valencia...being a very tactical side with a relatively stubborn defence than Atalanta!

Atletico vs Liverpool
Very Very Tight!
I would have tipped Atletico but considering that their strikers have been in coma in front of goal could cost them!
Liverpool on the other hand have no such issues and could take advantage of Atletico profligacy in Attack!

Chelsea Vs Bayern Muchen
Same thing that happened to tottenham against Bayern could play out at Stanford bridge!
Chelsea need new players by January to compliment a team presently short in attack and slightly in defence!

Lyon Vs Juventus

Tottenham Vs Leipzig
The good news is that they get to play at home which could be an incentive to get a win and protect what they have when they visit at Germany!
I expect Tottenham to qualify but it won't be that easy against a Tough German opposition!

Napoli Vs Barcelona
This could have been a very Tough game for Barca but Napoli officials came up with a 'brilliant' idea to sack Anchelotti.....I see a Straight win for Barca considering the crisis in Napoli!
nice analysis, drop your handle let us follow you on twitter, ours is @AfroBeatDiary
Re: UCL 2019/2020 Round Of 16 Live Draws by robosky02(m): 3:36pm On Dec 16, 2019
openmine:

Dortmund vs psg

Madrid vs Man city

Atalanta Vs Valencia

Atletico vs Liverpool
Very Very Tight!

Chelsea Vs Bayern Muchen

Lyon Vs Juventus

Tottenham Vs Leipzig

Napoli Vs Barcelona

End of the road for barca
Re: UCL 2019/2020 Round Of 16 Live Draws by divieq17: 4:15pm On Dec 16, 2019
About

Ask yourself...

• Could you operate large machinery?
• Can you work as part of a team on a busy job site?
• Do you have good communication skills?
• Can you listen and follow instructions?
• Do you have good judgment?

If the answer to these questions is yes, then a career as a Heavy Equipment Operator could be right for you.

Heavy equipment operators operate heavy equipment used in the construction and maintenance of roads, bridges, airports, gas and oil pipelines, tunnels, buildings and other structures, in surface mining and quarrying activities and in material handling work.
They are employed by construction, pipeline and logging companies, and by heavy equipment contractors.

Duties
As a Heavy Equipment Operator, your duties may include the following: Operating heavy equipment such as cranes, excavator, forklift, payloader, back-hoes and bulldozers to lift, move or place equipment or materials, Inspecting, cleaning, lubricating and refilling equipment.

Heavy equipment operators use different types of equipments: cranes, excavator, forklift, payloader, back-hoes and bulldozers back-hoes, bulldozers, front-end loaders and graders. Some operators work with several types of equipment while others choose to specialize:

Work Condition
The standard work week for heavy equipment operators is 40 hours (8 hours a day, 5 days a week). As with many careers in construction, there are peak periods that will require you to work overtime. The number of additional hours you work each week depends on the construction sector and region you work in, and will vary from one job to the next.

As a Heavy Equipment Operator, you will work outdoors on construction sites. You will work closely with other equipment operators and with ground crew.

As with all careers in construction, safety is the top priority. Heavy equipment operators are trained to work safely and take special precautions to protect against injury.

Training and Certification
Even where certification is voluntary, it is still recommended, as it tells employers and other workers that you are a skilled professional and it also helps you get jobs. To keep their skills current, Heavy Equipment Operators must keep up with new technologies by reading and speaking with others in the field.
#BuyHuaweiY9s #AdekunleGoldSanta #UCLdraw #Bayern #GoldDigger #Chelsea #Liverpool #MondayMotivation #WhatsApp #RealMadrid #Atletico #Arteta #Napoli #Gnabry #Lewandowski #Ganduje #Dortmund #Barcelona #Atalanta #Lyon

Enroll for our First Batch of Professional Heavy Duty Machinery Training and look forward to a Prosperous and life changing 2020.
Registration is currently ongoing @ Equilog Training Institute...
Visit any of our Offices Vatebra Tech Hub KM 25 Lekki Epe Expressway Opposite Fidelity Bank, Ajah Lagos or
No 78, Bode Thomas Street Opposite Sweet Sensation Surulere Lagos.

Re: UCL 2019/2020 Round Of 16 Live Draws by openmine(m): 5:33pm On Dec 16, 2019
robosky02:

End of the road for barca
i would have said so too but so many things are wrong with Napoli!
first,there is a serious crisis in the club which has greatly affected the team and the eventual sack of Ancellotti!
secondly,most of the key players like koulibaly are aiming to leave the club by January which can be seen from their current performance at the club.
Barca may not be that good esp in defence but this is a game that they will surely win unless Napoli find a solution to their crisis quickly!
Re: UCL 2019/2020 Round Of 16 Live Draws by Legendguru: 7:15pm On Dec 16, 2019
Hmmm
Re: UCL 2019/2020 Round Of 16 Live Draws by joshuaprice153: 9:21am On Dec 17, 2019
Thanks for sparking my pondering cap. Now and again I am getting such a lot in a rut that I just really feel like a record. kitchen remodeling Winter Garden

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Watford Vs Manchester United - (2 - 4) On 28th November 2017 / 10-Man FC Porto Knock-out Juventus From The Champions League / Manchester United Vs Real Sociedad : Europa League (0 - 1) 8th September 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.