Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,156 members, 7,864,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:24 AM

Paul Pogba At The Wedding Of His Brother, Florentin Pogba - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paul Pogba At The Wedding Of His Brother, Florentin Pogba (56192 Views)

Paul Pogba Accuses His Brother Of Blackmail, Brother Promises Revelations / 5 Best French Players In The World Right Now (2021)- Pogba At No. 4 / Wilson Oruma All Smiles In New Pictures Shared By His Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Pogba At The Wedding Of His Brother, Florentin Pogba by hopexter(m): 11:20am On Dec 16, 2019
beresponsible:
Who is Paul Pogba again?

Ask Florentin Pogba cheesy
Re: Paul Pogba At The Wedding Of His Brother, Florentin Pogba by Enemyofpeace: 11:21am On Dec 16, 2019
sylve11:

childish! angry cool
very very childish

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba At The Wedding Of His Brother, Florentin Pogba by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:21am On Dec 16, 2019
Nmmmmmmmm pogba and man united a story that seems hard to comprehend.....
Re: Paul Pogba At The Wedding Of His Brother, Florentin Pogba by Jaqenhghar: 11:24am On Dec 16, 2019
Sabby1:

He has returned from injury, he just don't want to play. He is no longer passionate about the club and is patiently waiting to see if a transfer deal from another club will spring up in January
Who I go blame for this now
The club chose him over Mourinho, now the Pogba doesnt want to play for reasons best known to himself. Club loses 2-0
Re: Paul Pogba At The Wedding Of His Brother, Florentin Pogba by Jaqenhghar: 11:24am On Dec 16, 2019
Balaxx:
nah my gate man
No kill am abeg
Re: Paul Pogba At The Wedding Of His Brother, Florentin Pogba by Sabby1(m): 11:28am On Dec 16, 2019
mbjsuki:

Luckily for him,Eyimba needs central mid fielder, they are in luck too.

You no get joy oh

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba At The Wedding Of His Brother, Florentin Pogba by DonroxyII: 11:28am On Dec 16, 2019
rottennaija:
This Paul pogba issue I don't understand. Is he injured or just abandoned by ManU?
Abeg who be Pogba between d left and right nigga.

Pogba na twins ni .
Re: Paul Pogba At The Wedding Of His Brother, Florentin Pogba by Jflex07(m): 11:30am On Dec 16, 2019
geosuzzy:
Both pitch and off pitch character is what makes a great player...these can't be over emphasized unfortunately pogba is lacking in these...even in Madrid shirt he still wudnt be a great player
You don't have the right to make such an unfounded conclusion..Paul is a world class player, any day any time, he only needs a little bit a consistency.
Re: Paul Pogba At The Wedding Of His Brother, Florentin Pogba by chiiraq802(m): 11:35am On Dec 16, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
These pogba boys worwor
U weh fine, hwfar. grin

3 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba At The Wedding Of His Brother, Florentin Pogba by Angelfrost(m): 11:39am On Dec 16, 2019
rottennaija:
This Paul pogba issue I don't understand. Is he injured or just abandoned by ManU?

He claims to be injured...

Negro has been eating, sleeping, keeping fit, restyling his hair, chatting up his French mentor coaching in Spain, while waiting for January to be grandly welcomed to Bernabeu. grin

United should make sure they collect Kroos or Modric as part of the deal.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba At The Wedding Of His Brother, Florentin Pogba by Enemyofpeace: 11:39am On Dec 16, 2019
chiiraq802:

U weh fine, hwfar. grin
I dey o

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba At The Wedding Of His Brother, Florentin Pogba by Edoziesmart(m): 11:39am On Dec 16, 2019
Is this one still a footballer ni?
Re: Paul Pogba At The Wedding Of His Brother, Florentin Pogba by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 16, 2019
Hello nairalanders, the year is gradually going to an end yet i haven't achieved anything so far. I'm practically jobless for now as i couldn't afford to eat a day. I begs for money just to feed myself and sometimes i go days without eating.

Please i need someone to teach me how to make money online with my mobile phone(i don't wanna go into internet fraud) At least i can be able to feed myself with the little proceeds from that

Please help me sir. I'm so much depressed right now
Re: Paul Pogba At The Wedding Of His Brother, Florentin Pogba by bizhop01: 11:43am On Dec 16, 2019
Who is the senior? abi the born each of them every six months.
Re: Paul Pogba At The Wedding Of His Brother, Florentin Pogba by Adetayomarkson: 11:47am On Dec 16, 2019
Man utd know sey pogba too worwor that's why them no put eye for him matter. Baboon mofos

Re: Paul Pogba At The Wedding Of His Brother, Florentin Pogba by bizhop01: 11:49am On Dec 16, 2019
Ironman15:
Hello nairalanders, the year is gradually going to an end yet i haven't achieved anything so far. I'm practically jobless for now as i couldn't afford to eat a day. I begs for money just to feed myself and sometimes i go days without eating.

Please i need someone to teach me how to make money online with my mobile phone(i don't wanna go into internet fraud) At least i can be able to feed myself with the little proceeds from that

Please help me sir. I'm so much depressed right now
If you no want do internet fraud don't even think of making money quick online because it can never work that way,
Just drop your location.
Re: Paul Pogba At The Wedding Of His Brother, Florentin Pogba by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 16, 2019
bizhop01:

If you no want do internet fraud don't even think of making money quick online because it can never work that way,
Just drop your location.

I know but still yet there are some legit online hustle that really pays

I stay in ogun state
Re: Paul Pogba At The Wedding Of His Brother, Florentin Pogba by cheesmooth(m): 11:58am On Dec 16, 2019
boldking:
my whatsapp number is still available for up coming artist who wish to do music

see my signature
am interested
Re: Paul Pogba At The Wedding Of His Brother, Florentin Pogba by Starhearts: 12:01pm On Dec 16, 2019
Sabby1:

He has returned from injury, he just don't want to play. He is no longer passionate about the club and is patiently waiting to see if a transfer deal from another club will spring up in January

I no knw say naa u be him agent
Re: Paul Pogba At The Wedding Of His Brother, Florentin Pogba by budusky05(m): 12:04pm On Dec 16, 2019
beresponsible:
Who is Paul Pogba again?

Na Buhari brother
Re: Paul Pogba At The Wedding Of His Brother, Florentin Pogba by Starboytwo(m): 12:06pm On Dec 16, 2019
Pogba matter tire me, if you know say you no play for us again, say it so that we can all join Hate you...

Imagine the only world class upfield player I have yet to play or do anything meaningful...
Re: Paul Pogba At The Wedding Of His Brother, Florentin Pogba by Robenna(m): 12:21pm On Dec 16, 2019
Checking If Pogba Is Injured

Re: Paul Pogba At The Wedding Of His Brother, Florentin Pogba by channel361: 12:22pm On Dec 16, 2019
The good hand writing of this little boy not less than 12- years-old from junior secondary school has got people talking.

Not many of his age could write like this,. This young boy deserves all the accolades he can get. The kind of artistry he displayed in taking of his class notes is second to non. See the photos below;
https:///2PsdC8d

Re: Paul Pogba At The Wedding Of His Brother, Florentin Pogba by Ernerstdavid55(m): 12:23pm On Dec 16, 2019
rottennaija:
he doesn’t look injured to me grin
Re: Paul Pogba At The Wedding Of His Brother, Florentin Pogba by briggson07(m): 12:27pm On Dec 16, 2019
rottennaija:

In football wen they say he is had an injury it doesn't mean he can't do anything for himself and family he is not yet fit unlike our G.O.A.T at Juventus
Re: Paul Pogba At The Wedding Of His Brother, Florentin Pogba by Egobe: 12:35pm On Dec 16, 2019
This is really sickening ,I need 100k in few days from now ,even if its a loan,I vouch to repay in 3-6months, could even be less.

Any one who could help,or suggest an agency that could help me out.

Save a soul,Man is dying
Re: Paul Pogba At The Wedding Of His Brother, Florentin Pogba by deltateam: 1:04pm On Dec 16, 2019
rottennaija:

I think they decided to give him the silent treatment just as PSG gave Neymar.

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba At The Wedding Of His Brother, Florentin Pogba by Daddy46: 1:04pm On Dec 16, 2019
that other Pogba with brown hair look like the real paul Pogba of man u abi them change am because the Pogba of juve Sabi pass when him come man u
Re: Paul Pogba At The Wedding Of His Brother, Florentin Pogba by Opiletool(m): 1:05pm On Dec 16, 2019
Ironman15:

I know but still yet there are some legit online hustle that really pays

I stay in ogun state

https://www.nairaland.com/5265259/self-employment-opportunity-transcribing-living
Re: Paul Pogba At The Wedding Of His Brother, Florentin Pogba by rottennaija(m): 1:08pm On Dec 16, 2019
briggson07:

In football wen they say he is had an injury it doesn't mean he can't do anything for himself and family he is not yet fit unlike our G.O.A.T at Juventus

Re: Paul Pogba At The Wedding Of His Brother, Florentin Pogba by seangy4konji: 1:49pm On Dec 16, 2019
They have opened the door for him to leave man u

I hope he does not end up in eyimba or sundowns
Re: Paul Pogba At The Wedding Of His Brother, Florentin Pogba by Tapout(m): 1:53pm On Dec 16, 2019
what sort of dance is that abeg grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Honoured After Scoring 400 Goals Across Europe (photo) / Robinho Is Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison For Raping A Young Albanian Woman / Zlatan Ibrahimovic Buys Ferrari Monza SP2 For His 38th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.