Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,964 members, 7,835,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

UEFA Europa League 2019/2020 Round Of 32 Draws - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / UEFA Europa League 2019/2020 Round Of 32 Draws (53761 Views)

UCL 2019/2020 Round Of 16 Live Draws / UEFA Champions League 2019/2020 Group Stage Draws / Premier League 2019-2020 Fixtures Leaked Online 24 Hours Before Official Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UEFA Europa League 2019/2020 Round Of 32 Draws by Slynation(m): 2:04pm On Dec 16, 2019
When United thought they are favorite... Boooom, Inter, Ajax, RB Salzburg all joined grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UEFA Europa League 2019/2020 Round Of 32 Draws by Jidibia(m): 2:05pm On Dec 16, 2019
Tonymegabush1:

Arteta has mastered enuf working with pep besides it will not be an easy ride though just like lampard chelsea up n down and arsenal need a good CB their front is not bad, check leno stats on saves you will understand what i mean
Hmmmm..... Assistance coaches do nothing bro. I repeat, Arteta is inexperienced to coach this rubbish Arsenal team. What is making City and pep thick is the huge sum of cash pep keeps spending on players year in year out. Let pep come and coach this rotten and average arsenal if he doesn't get sacked.
Re: UEFA Europa League 2019/2020 Round Of 32 Draws by Jamestown123: 2:07pm On Dec 16, 2019
Macsjebs:
Inter and Ajax go just use these Europa teams shine cheesy
Which Inter and Ajax u dey talk about? They no fit see final

2 Likes

Re: UEFA Europa League 2019/2020 Round Of 32 Draws by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:08pm On Dec 16, 2019
Jidibia:

Hmmmm..... Assistance coaches do nothing bro. I repeat, Arteta is inexperienced to coach this rubbish Arsenal team. What is making City and pep thick is the huge sum of cash pep keeps spending on players year in year out. Let pep come and coach this rotten and average arsenal if he doesn't get sacked.

Yet you can't write the work of a good CB. VVD and alison of liverpool, reason why they dnt concede much goals
Re: UEFA Europa League 2019/2020 Round Of 32 Draws by Jidibia(m): 2:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
Tonymegabush1:

Yet you can't write the work of a good CB. VVD and alison of liverpool, reason why they dnt concede much goals
Hmmmm pup VVD in this current Arsenal side, they will still crash. There is what we call balance in a team. Liverpool have one of the best midfield in Europe and England combined. And their front 3 also work harder to support the midfield and defence.
Re: UEFA Europa League 2019/2020 Round Of 32 Draws by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:14pm On Dec 16, 2019
Jidibia:

Hmmmm pup VVD in this current Arsenal side, they will still crash. There is what we call balance in a team. Liverpool have one of the best midfield in Europe and England combined. And their front 3 also work harder to support the midfield and defence.

Mmmmmmmmm so the whole team is overrated in arsenal?
Re: UEFA Europa League 2019/2020 Round Of 32 Draws by Jidibia(m): 2:20pm On Dec 16, 2019
Tonymegabush1:

Mmmmmmmmm so the whole team is overrated in arsenal?
Yes boss. Apart from Torrera in midfield no midfielder in Arsenal is worthy to wear the Arsenal shirt. Arsenal back 4 plus the keeper sef no be am. I be die hard Arsenal fan so I know what I am saying.
Auba and pepe are too fragile and can't even help out in defence.
Re: UEFA Europa League 2019/2020 Round Of 32 Draws by Asiri1991: 2:23pm On Dec 16, 2019
Club Brugg fans right now.

1 Share

Re: UEFA Europa League 2019/2020 Round Of 32 Draws by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:25pm On Dec 16, 2019
Jidibia:

Yes boss. Apart from Torrera in midfield no midfielder in Arsenal is worthy to wear the Arsenal shirt. Arsenal back 4 plus the keeper sef no be am. I be die hard Arsenal fan so I know what I am saying.
Auba and pepe are too fragile and can't even help out in defence.

So knowing all this why did they end up spending so much on pepe when they could have manage iwobi and use that money on better players
Re: UEFA Europa League 2019/2020 Round Of 32 Draws by Jidibia(m): 2:28pm On Dec 16, 2019
Tonymegabush1:

So knowing all this why did they end up spending so much on pepe when they could have manage iwobi and use that money on better players
U dey mind them?

1 Like

Re: UEFA Europa League 2019/2020 Round Of 32 Draws by Encapsulate: 2:35pm On Dec 16, 2019
Ironman15:
Hello nairalanders, the year is gradually going to an end yet i haven't achieved anything so far. I'm practically jobless for now as i couldn't afford to eat a day. I begs for money just to feed myself and sometimes i go days without eating.

Please i need someone to teach me how to make money online with my mobile phone(i don't wanna go into internet fraud) At least i can be able to feed myself with the little proceeds from that

Please help me sir. I'm so much depressed right now

There is no proven way to make money online with just your mobile phone. Just like making money offline, making money online involve rendering your services in exchange for cash.

This services involve skills e.g web design and the likes, apps and products reviews, video marketing e.t.c

The only way to make money with just your mobile phone is through online gambling which is not recommended for someone in your situation.

I will recommend you look for a near by private school or hospital where you can offer some services in exchange for little cash. From there you can then plan your next move.

1 Like

Re: UEFA Europa League 2019/2020 Round Of 32 Draws by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:40pm On Dec 16, 2019
Jidibia:

U dey mind them?

More reason i dnt want chelsea to rush jan transfer priorities should be given to areas they needed most and not signing because you can sign... Imagine crystal P demanding close to 80mil for zaha i rather buy ziyech of ajax for 35mil or even activate our buy back clause on J Boga from serie A
Re: UEFA Europa League 2019/2020 Round Of 32 Draws by Idrisk19(m): 2:41pm On Dec 16, 2019
Olympiankos. let's go there
Re: UEFA Europa League 2019/2020 Round Of 32 Draws by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 16, 2019
Encapsulate:

There is no proven way to make money online with just your mobile phone. Just like making money offline, making money online involve rendering your services in exchange for cash.

This services involve skills e.g web design and the likes, apps and products reviews, video marketing e.t.c

The only way to make money with just your mobile phone is through online gambling which is not recommended for someone in your situation.

I will recommend you look for a near by private school or hospital where you can offer some services in exchange for little cash. From there you can then plan your next move.

If only i can see someone to teach me web design, graphics design I'll gladly appreciate

Or if i can see someone to lend me a small capital to startup something
Re: UEFA Europa League 2019/2020 Round Of 32 Draws by Encapsulate: 3:14pm On Dec 16, 2019
Ironman15:

If only i can see someone to teach me web design, graphics design I'll gladly appreciate

Or if i can see someone to lend me a small capital to startup something

There are enough materials online that can help u in learning those things. But it's not just about learning them, u must have planned how you intend to market it starting from your local environment to a global scale.

Getting people to learn you morning in starting up business depends on where you are and people you know.
Re: UEFA Europa League 2019/2020 Round Of 32 Draws by Goalnaldo(m): 3:16pm On Dec 16, 2019
Ajax is the favourite
Re: UEFA Europa League 2019/2020 Round Of 32 Draws by Goalnaldo(m): 3:24pm On Dec 16, 2019
RB Leipzig should win champions league, while RB Salzburg should win Europa so that they can fulfill my fantasy of watching these two Red bull clubs play (UEFA super cup). They score goals for fun.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UEFA Europa League 2019/2020 Round Of 32 Draws by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 16, 2019
Encapsulate:

There are enough materials online that can help u in learning those things. But it's not just about learning them, u must have planned how you intend to market it starting from your local environment to a global scale.

Getting people to learn you morning in starting up business depends on where you are and people you know.

If you know someone i can learn it from kindly link up

If i can create my own website then I'll start marketing my biz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UEFA Europa League 2019/2020 Round Of 32 Draws by 400billionman: 4:20pm On Dec 16, 2019
My interest in football stems from the desire to visit all these countries.
Re: UEFA Europa League 2019/2020 Round Of 32 Draws by ThaRealist: 4:34pm On Dec 16, 2019
Ironman15:

What part of the state do you stay and do you have a laptop?
Re: UEFA Europa League 2019/2020 Round Of 32 Draws by MyeshaBoulton: 4:41pm On Dec 16, 2019
MyeshaBoulton:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
As a real niggarrr and a Liverpool fan

I don't need athletico Madrid

Sometimes the way when that club take dey defend ehnnn

You go think say thier life depends on it

I remember the time of Juanfran, Diego Godin, Felipe luiz,Gimenez and Miranda
You nor go score them and them nor go score you
Re: UEFA Europa League 2019/2020 Round Of 32 Draws by DownChelsea(f): 5:00pm On Dec 16, 2019
In the UCL, it’s good riddance to Chelsea
Re: UEFA Europa League 2019/2020 Round Of 32 Draws by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 16, 2019
ThaRealist:

What part of the state do you stay and do you have a laptop?

I stay in ogun state. I don't have a laptop now for now i just want to learn till i get a laptop
Re: UEFA Europa League 2019/2020 Round Of 32 Draws by Izigha(m): 6:12pm On Dec 16, 2019
Tonymegabush1:

I dnt know my guy. Pepe is good player, but he did not add value to the team

1 Like

Re: UEFA Europa League 2019/2020 Round Of 32 Draws by lordprogress: 6:28pm On Dec 16, 2019
Goalnaldo:
Ajax is the favourite
You nor well round of 32 na joke for Europa na quarter final we go take know who be favourite as it stands na man u be favourite.

1 Like

Re: UEFA Europa League 2019/2020 Round Of 32 Draws by Legendguru: 7:02pm On Dec 16, 2019
Hmmm
Re: UEFA Europa League 2019/2020 Round Of 32 Draws by Encapsulate: 8:42pm On Dec 16, 2019
Ironman15:

I only know of a friend of mine who is very good in anything programming, I wish to start learning from him very soon. I called earlier in the day but he said he too preoccupied with too many things and can't help.
Sorry bro and good luck
Re: UEFA Europa League 2019/2020 Round Of 32 Draws by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 16, 2019
Encapsulate:

I only know of a friend of mine who is very good in anything programming, I wish to start learning from him very soon. I called earlier in the day but he said he too preoccupied with too many things and can't help.
Sorry bro and good luck

Ohh... If you see anyone kindly let me know
Re: UEFA Europa League 2019/2020 Round Of 32 Draws by afonjabreed(m): 8:50pm On Dec 16, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
As a real niggarrr and a Liverpool fan

I don't need athletico Madrid

Sometimes the way when that club take dey defend ehnnn

You go think say thier life depends on it

I remember the time of Juanfran, Diego Godin, Felipe luiz,Gimenez and Miranda
You nor go score them and them nor go score you
good evening sir ,please can we talk?
Re: UEFA Europa League 2019/2020 Round Of 32 Draws by Encapsulate: 11:19pm On Dec 16, 2019
Ironman15:

Ohh... If you see anyone kindly let me know

Ok
Re: UEFA Europa League 2019/2020 Round Of 32 Draws by Amba555(f): 5:36am On Dec 17, 2019
Ironman15:
Hello nairalanders, the year is gradually going to an end yet i haven't achieved anything so far. I'm practically jobless for now as i couldn't afford to eat a day. I begs for money just to feed myself and sometimes i go days without eating.

Please i need someone to teach me how to make money online with my mobile phone(i don't wanna go into internet fraud) At least i can be able to feed myself with the little proceeds from that

Please help me sir. I'm so much depressed right now

Get a casual job for now no matter how small. Jobs don't wait for you at home, go outside. Connect with real friends..at least that will provide daily food for you for some time and gather little cash at hand.

While you do all that you can still learn an online business at your space time online via YouTube, Facebook groups or learn from someone online via their ebooks, videos etc... I could help if you want to learn Mini Importation or Exportation
Re: UEFA Europa League 2019/2020 Round Of 32 Draws by joshuaprice153: 8:01am On Dec 17, 2019
Keep doing your great job and always gain my support. house painting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 4) On 20th April 2022 / Watford Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 18th September 2016 / Chelsea, Man City Face Relegation From EPL After Everton Point Deduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.