Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

2020 Wedding Planning - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 2020 Wedding Planning (1638 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Should Start Wedding Planning Business !!!! / Wedding Event Planner In Lagos Nigeria - 2018 Wedding Planning Budget Package / Complete Nigeria Wedding Planning Guide + FREE Checklist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2020 Wedding Planning by PurpleG(f): 10:35am On Dec 16, 2019
I'm planning my wedding that will take place next year. I just realised that weddings in Nigeria is quite expensive and I have been taken aback a few times just learning the cost of things. It's been very difficult getting a hall on the island around lekki for less than 2m naira. Both families stay on the island so it doesn't make sense going all the way to the mainland for the wedding. I'm looking for suggestions on good but fairly priced halls, decorations, aso oke vendor, caterers etc. Please kindly recommend vendors that you have used and are very reliable. If you are a 2020 bride, we can also plan together.

3 Likes

Re: 2020 Wedding Planning by Payshence(f): 7:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
PurpleG:
I'm planning my wedding that will take place next year. I just realised that weddings in Nigeria is quite expensive and I have been taken aback a few times just learning the cost of things. It's been very difficult getting a hall on the island around lekki for less than 2m naira. Both families stay on the island so it doesn't make sense going all the way to the mainland for the wedding. I'm looking for suggestions on good but fairly priced halls, decorations, aso oke vendor, caterers etc. Please kindly recommend vendors that you have used and are very reliable. If you are a 2020 bride, we can also plan together.

Kindly contact (whatsapp or call)us on 08172916965 let's discuss.

Re: 2020 Wedding Planning by nnekaike(f): 8:09pm On Dec 17, 2019
PurpleG:
in my opinion the first thing when planning a wedding is budget,have a tight and firm budget and trust me you will get vendors who are good and will work with what you have.mainland is not bad,you will get good halls at cheaper rates.
Re: 2020 Wedding Planning by PurpleG(f): 1:42am On Dec 18, 2019
nnekaike:
in my opinion the first thing when planning a wedding is budget,have a tight and firm budget and trust me you will get vendors who are good and will work with what you have.mainland is not bad,you will get good halls at cheaper rates.
Thanks so much.
Re: 2020 Wedding Planning by Payshence(f): 3:38am On Dec 18, 2019
[quote author=PurpleG post=84953336]I'm planning my wedding that will take place next year. I just realised that weddings in Nigeria is quite expensive and I have been taken aback a few times just learning the cost of things. It's been very difficult getting a hall on the island around lekki for less than 2m naira. Both families stay on the island so it doesn't make sense going all the way to the mainland for the wedding. I'm looking for suggestions on good but fairly priced halls, decorations, aso oke vendour, caterers etc. Please kindly recommend vendors that you have used and are very reliable. If you are a 2020 bride, we can also plan together. quoted

i live on the mainland and I have few colleagues who manages event halls(hall managers} I can link you to them if you don't mind depending on your expected number of guests, Budget etc.
Call or Whatsapp 08172916965
Re: 2020 Wedding Planning by PurpleG(f): 11:47am On Dec 18, 2019
[quote author=Payshence post=85006972][/quote]
Thanks however I do not need an event planner at this time.
Re: 2020 Wedding Planning by mogboyelade(f): 5:51pm On Dec 18, 2019
I will recommend havillahmd anyday, anytime. Am also a vendor but I don't stay in Lagos.
Re: 2020 Wedding Planning by tompat86(m): 11:49am On Dec 19, 2019
You can try KN event center on the mainland. Its accessible and its a new event center. A friend did her wedding there last month and am sure she paid far less than 800k.
Re: 2020 Wedding Planning by cantiride2: 9:54pm On Dec 20, 2019
There are some event centers. 1,Landmark event centre, 2,The civic centre, 3,Dorchester event centre.
Re: 2020 Wedding Planning by cantiride2: 9:55pm On Dec 20, 2019
I run my own catering outfit.What is your meal of choice.
Re: 2020 Wedding Planning by Ewa2tomi(f): 8:59pm On Jan 15, 2020
U can contact @royalivy_asooke on IG for aso coke vendor; @beadsbypeculiar for your jewelries and @debbyxceptional for cakes. They are good and pocket friendly
Re: 2020 Wedding Planning by Midekin(m): 6:16pm On Jan 16, 2020
Don't stress yourself, visit our website to get varieties of venues in lagos state from us at a very cheap price when you book from the site
PurpleG:

Re: 2020 Wedding Planning by funketina(f): 8:56pm On Jan 16, 2020
I can help you with decoration,hall and catering services. Call me and let discuss. You can also check my work on Facebook Folad Events or Instagram foladevents.
Re: 2020 Wedding Planning by Adeola97(f): 1:50am On Mar 15, 2020
I can help you host your engagement for a token call me or chat with me on 08039284741 thanks
Re: 2020 Wedding Planning by saheedbadmus(m): 12:33pm On Mar 15, 2020
Conjugal bliss .. there are loads of hall on the island but as you have stated , their prices are on the high side but you can get cheaper ones on the mainland thought but with the look of things you don't want the event on the mainland due to family's location .. but I would advice u get a hall on the mainland but not too far from island ...

And for your event security, you can count on us any time any day .. @ SANTOMA SECURITIES we have highly Trained and Experienced Bouncers, our Bouncers are well Equipped and our price is quite Affordable.. our Bouncers can handle crowd and can withstand all kind of situations.. For inquiries

call:- +2348068257915
whatsapp:- +2348187125825
Email:- santomasecurities@gmail.com
FB:- santoma securities
IG :- @santomasecurities
Twitter:- santomasecurity

Re: 2020 Wedding Planning by SnigMonis: 7:49pm On May 14, 2021
I have a friend that did his wedding in Yankari National Park. The price is pretty reasonable even though he had a lot of people. The wedding was amazing. There were live music, good food, and one-hour fireworks. Also, there is Elope to Gatlinburg. I think it is one of the perfect places in the world to organize a wedding. The prices are better than Yankari, and you can invite more people than usual. In addition, you can have a wonderful photography session because there are beautiful places in the mountain which you can take pictures with your partner. Also, I can suggest catering services which will cost less, and you can choose the place that will fit you perfectly.

(1) (Reply)

Event Decor Deal. Budget Deals. / Happy Birthday Scentmarlc / Omo I No Fit Miss Calabar Carnival 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.