Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

21 Of The Best Affiliate Programs That Pay The Highest Commission - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 21 Of The Best Affiliate Programs That Pay The Highest Commission (958 Views)

Get Bumper Discount on AEPS Portal | Earn Highest Commission | Christmas Offer / Best Affiliate Programs For Nigerians In 2019 / Legit Income Programs That Pays Daily And Weekly In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

21 Of The Best Affiliate Programs That Pay The Highest Commission by ebismarsblog(m): 10:45am On Dec 16, 2019
It is almost unbelievable to think that there are some high paying affiliate programs out there, that you can earn a few thousand dollars from…
…for just a single sale!

If you’re like me, when you join affiliate programs, your primary goal is to make commissions by recommending products so that you wake up in the morning
Get out of bed and see that you have $957.60 in your bank account from a single affiliate sale.
If you want to take part in this market projected to hit $6.8 billion by 2020, keep reading.

This list includes affiliate programs to join in standard categories like web hosting, website builders, VPN, travel, finance, fashion, beauty, and fitness.
Additionally, it includes emerging verticals like sports, music, video games, cryptocurrency, and marijuana/CBD oil.
If you don’t have a website yet to make money with affiliate marketing, I recommend you start with a social media account. You can join my training on Whatsapp on how to make money as an affiliate marketer using social media accounts…

Why you can trust me on these affiliate program reviews?
I’m an Affiliate Manager turned Affiliate Marketer so I’ve seen both sides – I managed affiliate programs for large eCommerce and CPA marketing offers over the past few years. After seeing affiliates raking it in, and the current situation of my country I have decided to teach 10 people for free on how to make money as an affiliate marketer using social media
Below are the 21 affiliate marketing platforms to makes money asap
Re: 21 Of The Best Affiliate Programs That Pay The Highest Commission by ebismarsblog(m): 10:47am On Dec 16, 2019
Commission: Flat rate -- up to $1,000 per product purchased
Cookie life: 90 days
HubSpot's mission is to help millions of organizations grow better. Comprised of Marketing Hub, Sales Hub, Service Hub, and a powerful free CRM, HubSpot's award-winning growth platform gives thousands of companies the tools they need to manage the customer experience -- all the way from awareness to advocacy.
As a HubSpot affiliate, the commission you'll receive will depend on the product tier of each product your referral has purchased:
• Starter: $250
• Professional/CMS: $500
• Enterprise: $1,000
Keep in mind that you can earn up to $1,000 for each product purchased. It is not uncommon for customers to buy more than one product at a time. So, in reality, you could very well earn up to $3,000 if your referral were to purchase the Enterprise Growth Suite.
When you join HubSpot's affiliate program, you gain access to a large creative inventory, including demo videos, banners, and copy examples, all designed to help you earn the most commission possible. Plus, you can cultivate a one-on-one relationship with the HubSpot affiliate team, who are all dedicated to helping you succeed.

https://www.hubspot.com/partners/affiliates?_ga=2.260398925.1374609592.1576390693-1454411449.1572546496

Re: 21 Of The Best Affiliate Programs That Pay The Highest Commission by ebismarsblog(m): 11:03am On Dec 16, 2019
Commission: 30% recurring

Cookie life: One year

AWeber has been the autoresponder of choice for over one million businesses and entrepreneurs since 1998. It's a great tool for newsletter and email drip campaigns.

Affiliates of AWeber can earn substantial income through two different channels:

Their in-house program offers a lifetime 30% commission. Plans typically range from around $20 to $150/month, so the payout can add up.
Alternatively, you can earn up to $300 per account through CJ Affiliate. However, the cookie life with this option is only 45 days, rather than one year.

https://www.aweber.com/

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Slipper Manufacturing Business In Nigeria / We Need Jiji Alternative, Bloggers Help!! / Hi Guys I Have 50k Which Business Can I Start Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.