Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Sales Rep Job For School Cert, Etc, At Iyana-ipaja - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sales Rep Job For School Cert, Etc, At Iyana-ipaja (287 Views)

Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job / 150k & 40-50k For Marketing Manager And Sales Rep Job. / Pharmaceutical/medical Rep Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sales Rep Job For School Cert, Etc, At Iyana-ipaja by Networkingprof: 3:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
Hi everyone,

This is for students who needed a job they can do this holiday. School Cert holders and anyone else below the age of 25 or thereabout can equally apply. Its strictly sales job. You move the product around the neigbourhood and earn commission, with transport and daily allowance.

The job is suitable for people around Iyana-Ipaja and its environment.

The product is fast moving, daily need item.

Your attitude to sales determines your income.

You can earn an average salary of N50,000 per month.

Of course, there is no free lunch in freetown: no pain, no gain.

This sales job is not for the lazy type and storytellers. We all know that nobody can pay you what you worth but what you deserve. hardwork does not kill, laziness destroy.

call this number if interested:

zero eight one three six four three nine tripple six.
Re: Sales Rep Job For School Cert, Etc, At Iyana-ipaja by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 3:13pm On Dec 16, 2019
What's the product about and how it the whole job like? 0901715 zero five three three
Re: Sales Rep Job For School Cert, Etc, At Iyana-ipaja by Networkingprof: 3:20pm On Dec 16, 2019
I started out in life as a sales rep, today, I give God the glory. It is a profession that will always put food on the table and you will never know recession. As I read the new book by Brian Tracy, I felt the need to invite others to this profession even if its just on part time basis, especially the young folks.

With knowledge in sales and marketing, you can say goodbye to bad times. Although you must learn the nitty gritty on the job yourself.

Advanced Selling Strategies by Brian Tracy.

Well I don't know how reading influence the mind, but what I can say is that it helped me. I don't sound like the mob, I have a mind of my own and that often pitched me against the mob, however, the flip side is that it helped me stand out and do my things in my own way and have expected result most often.

Success is in learning and failing forward in life. Once you are done failing, you are ready to succeed: there are no three options o this except to quit.
Re: Sales Rep Job For School Cert, Etc, At Iyana-ipaja by Networkingprof: 3:22pm On Dec 16, 2019
ThisisIkemefuna:
What's the product about and how it the whole job like? 0901715 zero five three three

It's just a simple product that's easy to explain, you pick it up in our office in the morning and return in the evening. Its sales or return.
Re: Sales Rep Job For School Cert, Etc, At Iyana-ipaja by Networkingprof: 3:33pm On Dec 16, 2019
Call this no. If interested in this job:

zero eight one three six four three nine tripple six.

thnks.
Re: Sales Rep Job For School Cert, Etc, At Iyana-ipaja by Networkingprof: 3:36pm On Dec 16, 2019
Nobody should complain, we all have what we can do to start with...

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Urgent Job Vacancies In Dubai / Nigeria Customs Service Past Questions And Answers (pdf) | Download For Free / Operations Manager Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.