Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,611 members, 7,827,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir (53772 Views)

Davido's 'IF' Sells 500,000 Copies In The US, Certified Gold / Download Instrumental: Davido – If (beat By Endeetone) / Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir by HateGAYbriel: 10:09pm On Dec 16, 2019
Awesome piece, Kanye's new found freedom radiates peace that surpasses all understanding.
Re: Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir by Elijahrona(m): 10:10pm On Dec 16, 2019
Wow
Re: Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir by Mac2016(m): 10:10pm On Dec 16, 2019
Okay
Re: Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir by Dpaulie(m): 10:10pm On Dec 16, 2019
This is great not for only we Nigerians but Africans at large, at least oyinbo can take or gain from us too, it's great

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir by olab059(m): 10:10pm On Dec 16, 2019
Mcuzy:
And so ? There are better news that could make front page for example I haven-t seen my cat since this morning

Hmm. I hope it not your cat one Nairaland guy killed in his room yesterday.
Re: Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir by Sniper101(m): 10:10pm On Dec 16, 2019
Nice!

...Next
Re: Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir by geosuzzy(f): 10:10pm On Dec 16, 2019
Where is the IF naa
Re: Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir by ugochukwufrenzy: 10:10pm On Dec 16, 2019
and dem talk say him na born again
Re: Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir by bs81(m): 10:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
so melodious
Re: Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir by UNCL3(m): 10:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
StupidNLmods:
Kanye West should be bonded and taken to the nearest psychiatric hospital. That nigga is something else lately, calling himself jesus and shi. See his big head
He isn't calling himself Jesus

He acknowledges that Jesus is the son of God n

#JesusIsKing

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir by victorian(f): 10:12pm On Dec 16, 2019
All I can say is : God is the Greatest and most loved worldwide.

Thank you Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir by Mcuzy(m): 10:13pm On Dec 16, 2019
Its true o make I go look the pictures . Thanks a lot
Re: Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir by Mcuzy(m): 10:14pm On Dec 16, 2019
olab059:

Hmm. I hope it not your cat one Nairaland guy killed in his room yesterday.
Na true make I go look pictures

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir by babyfaceafrica: 10:16pm On Dec 16, 2019
QuickStandard:
Great...
Just wondering which of Wizkid song can be remix like that.....

I think Davido has better lyrics than Dayo.

Modified: it isn't really David's song, it's just the beat of IF.
However, David is a better export. At least not noise making
They both sing trash
Re: Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir by UNCL3(m): 10:16pm On Dec 16, 2019
QuickStandard:
Great...

Just wondering which of Wizkid song can be remix like that.....

I think Davido has better lyrics than Dayo.
Re: Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir by QuickStandard: 10:17pm On Dec 16, 2019
babyfaceafrica:

They both sing trash

I still can listen to Davido songs and enjoy them though
Re: Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir by Uwavee(m): 10:17pm On Dec 16, 2019
I love this. Davido my guy is going far unlike that small boy, it's impossible remix his boring music.
Re: Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir by foreshore(m): 10:18pm On Dec 16, 2019
ghettokid1:
Davido the GOAT of nigeria music

Yet, he is richer than your village king
Re: Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir by brigadier747: 10:18pm On Dec 16, 2019
UNCL3:
Nice one

Davido making waves unlike one kid

I don't mean wizkid o

Foool . ...u just shamed ur family...two spoilt kids making waves and securing their future for good...u are hereby ..expending ur precious time on nothing
Re: Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir by oforjide: 10:18pm On Dec 16, 2019
Stupid somebody with meaningless information
Re: Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir by paradigmshift(m): 10:20pm On Dec 16, 2019
ghettokid1:
Davido the GOAT of nigeria music

Na cow lol.. lmao

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir by isahsalee: 10:21pm On Dec 16, 2019
Rubbish, I saw only boy Aliko, a part from that, nothing.
Re: Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir by Jaysolu(m): 10:22pm On Dec 16, 2019
eleojo23:
Sensational headline.

This is not Davido's song.

They are singing "we love you, we love you" and declaring their love for God

Davido's song says "I love you I love you" and he was singing for a girl.

Instrumentals may sound similar but the songs mean different things. Besides, no one has monopoly of instrumentals (chord progressions). There are many songs with similar chord progressions.
that's why it's called a "remix"
You're trying so hard to make a point when none needs to be made

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir by paradigmshift(m): 10:23pm On Dec 16, 2019
UNCL3:
Nice one

Davido making waves unlike one kid

I don't mean wizkid o

Stop fooling yourself
Re: Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir by Finnese001: 10:23pm On Dec 16, 2019
Baddest
Re: Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir by Akanoaaa(m): 10:26pm On Dec 16, 2019
I saw one lady dancing zaku zaku among the choir
Re: Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir by DCmonster: 10:27pm On Dec 16, 2019
StupidNLmods:
Kanye West should be bonded and taken to the nearest psychiatric hospital. That nigga is something else lately, calling himself jesus and shi. See his big head
You need a good shrink.
Re: Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir by Kingrefreshed: 10:35pm On Dec 16, 2019
vizkiz:
Watch Born again American rapper Kanye west sings a gospel version of Davido’s “IF” single live on stage with a mass Choir.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsRITfZqZCY&feature=youtu.be

Mmmm! We're is the Copyright crew? Any of them around cool
Re: Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir by Aidejay(m): 10:36pm On Dec 16, 2019
eleojo23:
Sensational headline.
This is not Davido's song. They are singing "we love you, we love you" and declaring their love for God
Davido's song says "I love you I love you" and he was singing for a girl. Instrumentals may sound similar but the songs mean different things. Besides, no one has monopoly of instrumentals (chord progressions). There are many songs with similar chord progressions.
They also remixed brown skin girl
See the full video It's at 1:21:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSPBBJ0Mw4w
By your theory that's also not Beyonce and wizkid collaboration, the instrumentals just sound similar?
You don't know what you are talking about

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:41pm On Dec 16, 2019
Afro beats to the world

Chai this is sweet oo

Wizkid can never reach this level

He is the most stingiest musician in Nigeria

Short man
Re: Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir by Aiyk2333: 10:43pm On Dec 16, 2019
eleojo23:
Sensational headline.

This is not Davido's song.

They are singing "we love you, we love you" and declaring their love for God

Davido's song says "I love you I love you" and he was singing for a girl.

Instrumentals may sound similar but the songs mean different things. Besides, no one has monopoly of instrumentals (chord progressions). There are many songs with similar chord progressions.
shatap.. Instrumentation can also be an intellectual property.. They copied the exact progression and instrumentation of the "bridge" to IF with the trumpet lines too. Big ups to Tekno

6 Likes

Re: Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir by mechanics(m): 10:44pm On Dec 16, 2019
The songs are not the same at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#SouthAfricanMusicAwards: Man In Cloth Made Of Currency Notes / Nigeria Musicians Will Forever Be Indebted To Wizkid And Davido For This>opinion / Is Masturbation Responsible For Lack Of Progress In My Music Career (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.