Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,706 members, 7,837,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

University Of Ilorin Expels 13 Students For Misconducts - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ilorin Expels 13 Students For Misconducts (17375 Views)

University Of Ilorin Expels 400l Student That Assaulted Female Lecturer / Covenant University Punished Students For Keeping Their Hair (video) / University Of Ilorin Dress Code: Bans Cleavage, Tattoos, Leggings, Heavy Makeup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ilorin Expels 13 Students For Misconducts by HIGHSTAKE647: 2:18pm On Dec 17, 2019
shadelek:
No be today na, that's how the disciplinary committee asked some students to come face panel coz they checked their results on the school website when they're not told to do so. Unilorin and drama be like 5 &6
Na lie bros
Re: University Of Ilorin Expels 13 Students For Misconducts by Thurmieee: 2:25pm On Dec 17, 2019
shadelek:

I'm an alumni as well, your senior sef. I have junior ones affected by the school decision so go get your facts.
welldone oh senior.
Re: University Of Ilorin Expels 13 Students For Misconducts by chukwuibuipob: 2:46pm On Dec 17, 2019
ThreeBlackBird:

confused black pig grin
Re: University Of Ilorin Expels 13 Students For Misconducts by chukwuibuipob: 2:54pm On Dec 17, 2019
ThreeBlackBird:

shocked undecided is dat ur papa cool grin
Re: University Of Ilorin Expels 13 Students For Misconducts by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 17, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
shocked undecided is dat ur papa cool grin

Children everywhere on the forum. Keep modifying till you're tired. One day, you'll grow up and have brain or maybe get enrolled into a secondary school.

4 Likes

Re: University Of Ilorin Expels 13 Students For Misconducts by chukwuibuipob: 3:00pm On Dec 17, 2019
ThreeBlackBird:

Children everywhere on the forum. Keep modifying till you're tired. One day, you'll grow up and have brain or maybe get enrolled into a secondary school.
u are still in primary 1 by d time i serve my papa landvin 1999..
Re: University Of Ilorin Expels 13 Students For Misconducts by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 17, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
u are still in primary 1 by d time i serve my papa landvin 1999..
You write like a stack illiterate who hijacked a phone in traffic. But if truly you're as old as you claim, then it goes to show common sense is not proportional to age. Sense is far from you and on that note, I'll cease to reply you.

5 Likes

Re: University Of Ilorin Expels 13 Students For Misconducts by Edoziesmart(m): 3:56pm On Dec 17, 2019
But they would have suspended them than expelling them. It is not logical.

What did I even know
Re: University Of Ilorin Expels 13 Students For Misconducts by chukwuibuipob: 4:14pm On Dec 17, 2019
ThreeBlackBird:

My father write like a stack illiterate who hijacked a phone in traffic But as old as my father claim, then it goes to show common sense is not proportional to age. Sense is far from my father and on that note, I'll continue to insult the dumb man i kal father .
.ok pig
Re: University Of Ilorin Expels 13 Students For Misconducts by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 17, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
I know you're correct. I've been such a big fool, a very big one, to say the least. I'm a big disgrace to my own mother, father children and everyone who ever knew me. I feel dirty, terrible and terrified about myself and my mental state. I hope my children won't take after my ineptitude.

Sorry bro. Get well soon.

4 Likes

Re: University Of Ilorin Expels 13 Students For Misconducts by chukwuibuipob: 4:22pm On Dec 17, 2019
ThreeBlackBird:

Black pig grin grin.
U are confused sad cheesy grin.U are mentally unstable upstairs sad.Check in to ARO
Re: University Of Ilorin Expels 13 Students For Misconducts by FeedbackNG: 4:27pm On Dec 17, 2019
If you are a student of University Of Ilorin, you already know where these students are facing.... TANKE

Register on the FSL Students' Platform to gain access to the Latest Scholarships and Internships, Competitions and Challenges For Students, Grants, Monetary Support, and Part-time Jobs for students seeking additional income.

https://www.feedbackstrategy.net/registration.php
Re: University Of Ilorin Expels 13 Students For Misconducts by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 17, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
I'm confused and mentally unstable upstairs. I checked into ARO and I'm now on numerous drugs. Doctors say I'm at a stable mentally deranged condition. I hope this raving madness is not my family curse. I hope my children don't have to go through this.

See where you've ended your life.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ilorin Expels 13 Students For Misconducts by chukwuibuipob: 4:36pm On Dec 17, 2019
ThreeBlackBird:

See where you've ended your life.
misery is ur next door neighbor. ..Black pig
Re: University Of Ilorin Expels 13 Students For Misconducts by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 17, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
Misery is my next door neighbor. I'm a black pig embarassed

3 Likes

Re: University Of Ilorin Expels 13 Students For Misconducts by chriscrosss(m): 6:32pm On Dec 17, 2019
The same profs will change election result..but will rusticate student....
Re: University Of Ilorin Expels 13 Students For Misconducts by chukwuibuipob: 6:38pm On Dec 17, 2019
[quote author=ThreeBlackBird post=84994795][/quote]black pig grin smiley
Re: University Of Ilorin Expels 13 Students For Misconducts by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 17, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
Although, I'm a fool at 40, I totally can't believe how petty I have become. I'm tired of my miserable life embarassed

Sorry for you bro.

3 Likes

Re: University Of Ilorin Expels 13 Students For Misconducts by chukwuibuipob: 8:12pm On Dec 17, 2019
ThreeBlackBird:

Sorry for you bro.
U are a kid grin grin
Re: University Of Ilorin Expels 13 Students For Misconducts by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
I are a kid grin grin in an adult's body. That's unfortunately the turn out of event. I have accepted my fate and decided to live each day as it comes.

4 Likes

Re: University Of Ilorin Expels 13 Students For Misconducts by chukwuibuipob: 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2019
[quote author=ThreeBlackBird post=85000542][/quote] i are sad cry .Kip eating ur mama free reheated akpu.Pig cool
Re: University Of Ilorin Expels 13 Students For Misconducts by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 17, 2019
chukwuibuipob:

i are Kip eating my mama free reheated akpu.Pig 8

3 Likes

Re: University Of Ilorin Expels 13 Students For Misconducts by chukwuibuipob: 9:00pm On Dec 17, 2019
grin grin grin[quote author=ThreeBlackBird post=85001100][/quote] black piglet
Re: University Of Ilorin Expels 13 Students For Misconducts by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 17, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
grin grin grin My mother is a black piglet

Is that so bro? grin

3 Likes

Re: University Of Ilorin Expels 13 Students For Misconducts by chukwuibuipob: 9:13pm On Dec 17, 2019
ThreeBlackBird:

Dumb pig.? grin
U are too small grin.I'll face adult in ur house from 48.Not a numbskulll like u.
Re: University Of Ilorin Expels 13 Students For Misconducts by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 17, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
U are too small grin.I'll face adult in ur house from 48.Not a numbskulll like u.

Bros, if you're 48 and behave this way, there's just no hope for you again.

5 Likes

Re: University Of Ilorin Expels 13 Students For Misconducts by shadelek(m): 4:22am On Dec 18, 2019
Thurmieee:

welldone oh senior.
Thanks oh junior

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin Expels 13 Students For Misconducts by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 1:06am On Dec 20, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
U are confused sad cheesy grin.U are mentally unstable upstairs sad.Check in to ARO

What is mentally unstable upstairs shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Approves N400 Million Bailout For Nigerian Students Abroad / JAMB Offers 200,000 Admission: Accept Or Reject Before 16th Oct. / JAMB To Start Releasing 2019 UTME Results From Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.