Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,440 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

AFDB Approves $5 Million Grant To Scale Up Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / AFDB Approves $5 Million Grant To Scale Up Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program (8898 Views)

CBN Introduces ₦500 Million Grant For Graduates, Undergraduates / How To Win 2020 Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program (Alumnus Secrets / Helpful Tips For Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program 2018 Application. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFDB Approves $5 Million Grant To Scale Up Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program by PataAlhaja(m): 7:50am On Dec 17, 2019
Nothing goes for nothing.

Elumelu is a businessman. If you know, you know.

Confirmed Igbo man.

1 Like

Re: AFDB Approves $5 Million Grant To Scale Up Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program by UnitedNigeriaUN: 7:50am On Dec 17, 2019
uchelouis45:

Thats the right step bro, keep it up. You'll make it.
Maybe you should read on how Jay Z started.
Goodluck

Thanks man. Love yah smiley
Re: AFDB Approves $5 Million Grant To Scale Up Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program by TheAlchemist: 7:59am On Dec 17, 2019
Audio entrepreneurs. If you know you know.

1 Like

Re: AFDB Approves $5 Million Grant To Scale Up Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program by KayCee92(m): 8:02am On Dec 17, 2019
UnitedNigeriaUN:
Great Development!

Some of my guys dem have benefited from the TEF Programs.

But me, the Baba of Innovation and Strategic Planning have not been picked for once after applying more than 4 times. Even though my business is not profit oriented alone, it also carries a long-term Developmental Plans (giving back to society through creative Philanthropy).

I have decided already never to apply for anymore Grants but rather strive hard for startup capital while building my empire from the tiniest scratch.
I have decided never to stop until I bless lives and leave a lasting legacy in this world (Immortality)

God Bless TEF, God Bless Tony Elumelu.

Keep trying bro, just refine ur business plan and start the business even if it in the smallest of ways. We could talk, I will like to know how far you have gone in the business. These grants work better when they see that you have started the business, not just an idea or innovation. Am not saying ideas don't win, am saying you stand a better chance when you start the business.
Re: AFDB Approves $5 Million Grant To Scale Up Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program by blowjohn(m): 8:04am On Dec 17, 2019
donestk:
These guys ain't giving seed capital just spending on social media publicity and pocketing the rest

Seconded.
All na scam.
If u know u know.
Re: AFDB Approves $5 Million Grant To Scale Up Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program by UnitedNigeriaUN: 8:06am On Dec 17, 2019
KayCee92:

Keep trying bro, just refine ur business plan and start the business even if it in the smallest of ways. We could talk, I will like to know how far you have gone in the business. These grants work better when they see that you have started the business, not just an idea or innovation. Am not saying ideas don't win, am saying you stand a better chance when you start the business.

Hhhmmmm... Nods in agreement.

Thanks man. God bless you. smiley
Re: AFDB Approves $5 Million Grant To Scale Up Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program by KotalKahn: 8:29am On Dec 17, 2019
Since Adesina Akinwumi became president of the AFDB Nigeria has benefitted the most. Much more than any other African country.
Re: AFDB Approves $5 Million Grant To Scale Up Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program by SoNature(m): 8:58am On Dec 17, 2019
DirtyGold:
Hope the entrepreneurs that will benefit will also receive them as grants.
Before the business man will turn free money to loan for personal gain.

What's tha business?

Very useless, regrettable and unnecessary comment
Re: AFDB Approves $5 Million Grant To Scale Up Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program by Bluntemperor: 10:00am On Dec 17, 2019
UnitedNigeriaUN:
Great Development!

But me, the Baba of Innovation and Strategic Planning have not been picked for once after applying more than 4 times. Even though my business is not profit oriented alone, it also carries a long-term Developmental Plans (giving back to society through creative Philanthropy).

I have decided already never to apply for anymore Grants but rather strive hard for startup capital while building my empire from the tiniest scratch.
I have decided never to stop until I bless lives and leave a lasting legacy in this world (Immortality)

Bro,i love your observations and compliments with a penitence heart.No condemnation. God will surely lift you up.Just keep pushing,the sky is there and very soon somebody may spot you.i still insists you try again for all the past failures are ground preparation for future success.Be like Einstein.
Re: AFDB Approves $5 Million Grant To Scale Up Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program by UnitedNigeriaUN: 10:29am On Dec 17, 2019
Bluntemperor:

Bro,i love your observations and compliments with a penitence heart.No condemnation. God will surely lift you up.Just keep pushing,the sky is there and very soon somebody may spot you.i still insists you try again for all the past failures are ground preparation for future success.Be like Einstein.

Thanks so so much for the encouragement. Love you with the whole of my heart.

Blessings.
Re: AFDB Approves $5 Million Grant To Scale Up Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program by Yugoos: 11:38am On Dec 17, 2019
Don't give up bro. Your case is exactly like mine. Ty... Try again... While doing what you've decided. Sometimes it comes when we are least expectant
UnitedNigeriaUN:
Great Development!

Re: AFDB Approves $5 Million Grant To Scale Up Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program by BitCraftman: 12:57pm On Dec 17, 2019
post=84978775:

This is a very good partnership.
Very commendable from Mr Tony E.

Our sensible and sane youths should take very good advantage of this and not to join some lazy youths wailing 24/7 of their lives that they are not having a good life since 2015!

Positive lifestyle.
Better future.

God bless Tony Elumelu,
Eyan Badoo Sneh!
wink
Tony Elumelu, wa bami jo s'ilu, Femi Otedola, e na mi ni dollar
Instead of commending this one and calling people lazy, why not condemn that which was silenced by current govt? I am talking of YouWIN.
Re: AFDB Approves $5 Million Grant To Scale Up Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program by Sam3263: 1:27pm On Dec 17, 2019
This is for the job seekers and those who are still in search for jobs.
Did you apply for the ndlea job recruitment?
Have you prepared yourself enough?
What is ur current stance on your preparations?
Are you nervous for the exams?
Get ready well. Grab the pdf of the past questions and answers and prepare yourself well.
Message me on wassap :
Zero seven zero eight six two six eight five three seven
Re: AFDB Approves $5 Million Grant To Scale Up Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program by neksummi(m): 7:32pm On Dec 17, 2019
Ameboperoo:
How can one be a beneficiary?
Please let me know. Anyone.

You can register now and wait for 1st January, 2020.
www.tefconnect.com

And from 1st January 2020, I'll begin FREE whatsapp mentoring for those who are interested in applying.

Join the Whatsapp Mentoring Group while we await the start of the competition.

Goodluck.

Re: AFDB Approves $5 Million Grant To Scale Up Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program by UnitedNigeriaUN: 9:00pm On Dec 17, 2019
Yugoos:
Don't give up bro. Your case is exactly like mine. Ty... Try again... While doing what you've decided. Sometimes it comes when we are least expectant
I believe. Thanks so so much, Love.
Re: AFDB Approves $5 Million Grant To Scale Up Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program by stagger: 9:22pm On Dec 17, 2019
DirtyGold:
Hope the entrepreneurs that will benefit will also receive them as grants.
Before the business man will turn free money to loan for personal gain.

What's tha business?

Are you a blind bat? You did not read where it was said the money was a grant?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Recent Development In Banking Industry In Nigeria / Currency Dealers Back Cbn’s Policies / Putting Sanusi's Islamic Banking In Perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.