Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Nigerians Has The Best Artistes In The World, Lady Says, Other Countries React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Has The Best Artistes In The World, Lady Says, Other Countries React (2259 Views)

Erica Nlewedim Is The Most Influential Person In The World – Lady / Di’ja Defends Kaisha, Says Other Housemates Don’t Deserve Her / "I Like Moving Around With No Bra" - Unique Tey Mhee, Lady Says On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Has The Best Artistes In The World, Lady Says, Other Countries React by nairafame2: 7:01am On Dec 17, 2019
Nigerian has everything over other African countries, Nigerian lady says also used best Nigerian Artistes to compare in likes of Burnaboy, Wizkid, Davido, Tiwa Savage, Naira Marley, Fela, Run town and more.

Other African Countries Like Ghana, South Africa, DR Congo, Burkina Faso, Jamaica And More Reacts To The Post, See Below.

See More List Below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/12/nigerians-has-best-artistes-in-world.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Has The Best Artistes In The World, Lady Says, Other Countries React by nairafame2: 7:01am On Dec 17, 2019
See More Below

1 Share

Re: Nigerians Has The Best Artistes In The World, Lady Says, Other Countries React by Skyfornia(m): 7:19am On Dec 17, 2019
Lazy youths
Re: Nigerians Has The Best Artistes In The World, Lady Says, Other Countries React by Hazel01Stevens(m): 7:20am On Dec 17, 2019
Nigeria won...
Re: Nigerians Has The Best Artistes In The World, Lady Says, Other Countries React by nairafame2: 7:27am On Dec 17, 2019
Hazel01Stevens:
Nigeria won...
Lol
Re: Nigerians Has The Best Artistes In The World, Lady Says, Other Countries React by nototribalist: 7:36am On Dec 17, 2019
I hate this type of argument,

I know it's those useless Ghanaians and their fellow xenophobic country South Africa that will start this nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Has The Best Artistes In The World, Lady Says, Other Countries React by OKorowanta: 8:19am On Dec 17, 2019
Twitter mumus..
Re: Nigerians Has The Best Artistes In The World, Lady Says, Other Countries React by czarina(f): 8:34am On Dec 17, 2019
"South Africa has Nigerian Drug dealers" lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Has The Best Artistes In The World, Lady Says, Other Countries React by blacq2009(m): 9:04am On Dec 17, 2019
nototribalist:
I hate this type of argument,

I know it's those useless Ghanaians and their fellow xenophobic country South Africa that will start this nonsense
You didn't read the comments. Jamaica, ghana, DR Congo, Ireland etc commented. Your for SA is justifiable. But Ghana? Smh.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Has The Best Artistes In The World, Lady Says, Other Countries React by bro4u: 9:22am On Dec 17, 2019
All these Ghana musicians names be looking like burnt variety of bole and dodo... SMH
Re: Nigerians Has The Best Artistes In The World, Lady Says, Other Countries React by LeSudAfricaine: 10:57am On Dec 17, 2019
Artists doing one genre of music can't possibly be the best in the world

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Has The Best Artistes In The World, Lady Says, Other Countries React by nanakgh(m): 10:59am On Dec 17, 2019
Cue incoming dry jokes about GH, which will still get likes, nonetheless
Re: Nigerians Has The Best Artistes In The World, Lady Says, Other Countries React by nairafame2: 3:19pm On Dec 17, 2019
Lalasticlala see this
Re: Nigerians Has The Best Artistes In The World, Lady Says, Other Countries React by hadduni(f): 4:31pm On Dec 17, 2019
czarina:
"South Africa has Nigerian Drug dealers" lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
... And South African junkies who patronize them cool

(1) (Reply)

How I Use Charm To Boost My Music Career – Popular Musician / Cardi B Reveals Her Big Belly During Bikini Catwalk / Meet The Only Actress In Nollywood Who Doesn't Sleep Around (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.