Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

10 Content Writers Needed - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 10 Content Writers Needed (672 Views)

[HIRING] Two Decent Content Writers / EXPERIENCED Technical Copywriters And B2B Marketing/Tech Content Writers Needed! / Research/content Writers Needed For Young People's Online Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Content Writers Needed by MentorNaija: 9:53am On Dec 17, 2019
ABOUT US

Mentor Nigeria is a subsidiary of Trenova Limited, a member of international business development organizations operating in 26 countries and we are in the business of helping young and aspiring entrepreneurs to raise funds to start and grow their business through a rigorous selection process known as validated learning.

We connect young and aspiring entrepreneurs to funds and mentors to help them transform into entrepreneur millionaires. Our vision is to create 100 entrepreneur millionaires every year and we have been doing this for the past 12 years.

WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR

We are in urgent need of 10 good content writer with a proven history of developing content that educates, inspires and drives bottom-lines for our fast-growing blog.

All work will be submitted to the Content Editor for review and if approved, you will upload, format and source for the images.

WHO WE WRITE FOR

If you are considered for this position, we will make available to you our content strategic plan. But basically, you will be writing on
1. Business mentorship
2. Business development modeling
3. Business grants
4. Entrepreneurship
5. Business marketing strategies

HOW TO APPLY

Carefully fill the form and someone will get in touch immediately.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeiA7z-ryFa7t_pI-qutlwcm06D660s9Me0kHZgDIDiO6H2RQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Learn about us

www.mentornigeria.com
Re: 10 Content Writers Needed by TheOtherRoom: 10:33am On Dec 17, 2019
Lol I clicked on your website and I was asked if I needed funds to start business
Re: 10 Content Writers Needed by MentorNaija: 9:06am On Dec 18, 2019
TheOtherRoom:
Lol I clicked on your website and I was asked if I needed funds to start business
Yes, that is what we do if you meet our requirements. We connect aspiring entrepreneurs to funds to start and grow their businesses.

You can learn about us on our website or visit our office.
Re: 10 Content Writers Needed by MentorNaija: 8:54am On Dec 23, 2019
Thanks for your interest.

Kindly be informed that the application has been closed.

We will get in touch with successful applicants soon.

(1) (Reply)

The Genie Princess / Father Christmas Here In The Month Of October! / The Death Of Oke_1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.