Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,703 members, 7,837,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Blessing Okoro Reacts To Tacha’s And 20m Lawsuit Saying She’s Not Scared - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blessing Okoro Reacts To Tacha’s And 20m Lawsuit Saying She’s Not Scared (970 Views)

BBNaija: AY Reacts To Tacha's Disqualification, Says It's Women's Thing / BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification / BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blessing Okoro Reacts To Tacha’s And 20m Lawsuit Saying She’s Not Scared by musedTabloid: 12:10pm On Dec 17, 2019
Nigerian IG article author Blessing Okoro has reacted to help news that Symply Tacha is usually suing her N20m for defamation.
Okoro claims she’s definitely not scared because she’s very useful to being sued in court.

Check her instagram: https://www.instagram.com/officialblessingceo/?utm_source=ig_embed

According to her, the woman spent 5 years in the courtroom with her ex-husband and she eventually triumphed in, so this lawsuit would be nothing on her to handle.

“My ex took me to court. I spent 5 years but I won the case. It only cost me my money and time but I won, she said immediately after news of Tacha’s lawsuit was released.

Blessing Okoro sometime ago accused Tacha of sending assassins to wipe out her and shared some photos on her Instagram page as data.

The BBNaija star reacted compared to that by suing the blogger intended for defamation of character, demanding 20m naira in compensation.

Read more news: https://mused.xyz

Re: Blessing Okoro Reacts To Tacha’s And 20m Lawsuit Saying She’s Not Scared by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 17, 2019
abels
Re: Blessing Okoro Reacts To Tacha’s And 20m Lawsuit Saying She’s Not Scared by flexyebe(m): 3:22pm On Dec 17, 2019
We shall see
Re: Blessing Okoro Reacts To Tacha’s And 20m Lawsuit Saying She’s Not Scared by neolboy(m): 3:30pm On Dec 17, 2019
you will soon come online and start shedding tears

(1) (Reply)

Davido Declares Possible War On Pastor Fatoyinbo & COZA After Being ‘scammed’ / List Of Top 10 Nigeria Singers Who Have Promoted Yahoo Yahoo / Nigerians And South Africans Throw Jabs At Each Other After Cardi B Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.