Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Bank Share Claim - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bank Share Claim (809 Views)

How To Receive Your Access Bank Share Dividend For 2021 / Claim Your Own 200$ From This Cryptocurrency Airdrop / How Do I Claim My Late Father's Dividends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Share Claim by zigziggy(m): 1:57pm On Dec 17, 2019
hello experience brokers in nairaland.
pls I need your helps oo, my mum bought a share with first bank since 2007 since then till this 2019 we did not hear anything about them and my mum forgot about it,now I brought the issue and she remembered to be having shares laying fallow..

please what can we do to claim our money,I and my mum intend going to the bank for verification...is there anything else we need to know before approaching the bank?? please help.
will the shares worth claiming considering the years. 2007-2019.

we need advice please.
Re: Bank Share Claim by Nickisindigo(m): 2:20pm On Dec 17, 2019
if she has the share certificate let her try
Re: Bank Share Claim by zigziggy(m): 8:24pm On Dec 17, 2019
Nickisindigo:
if she has the share certificate let her try
yeah she does
Re: Bank Share Claim by NairalandAngel(m): 10:53am On Dec 18, 2019
zigziggy:
yeah she does

Take the share certificates to First Bank Registrars and have things sorted out, their office is on 2 Abebe Street, Iganmu, Lagos
Re: Bank Share Claim by zigziggy(m): 12:35pm On Dec 18, 2019
NairalandAngel:

Take the share certificates to First Bank Registrars and have things sorted out, their office is on 2 Abebe Street, Iganmu, Lagos
oh hmmm,ok wanted to visit the branch at our area first...
Re: Bank Share Claim by NairalandAngel(m): 4:04pm On Dec 18, 2019
zigziggy:
oh hmmm,ok wanted to visit the branch at our area first...

Taking your share certificate to a branch of First Bank is of no use, there's really nothing they can do for you there

(1) (Reply)

Us Number......and Any Format .... / How To Become A Multi-millionaire / How To Make Millions With 3,500 Naira In 100 Days.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.