Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Teacher Registration Council Exam, Please Help - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Teacher Registration Council Exam, Please Help (1066 Views)

Teachers Registration Council Says Unqualified Teachers To Go In December / Teacher's Registration Council Of Nigeria (TRCN) PQE Past Questions / Teacher Registration Council Of Nigeria (TRCN) Past Questions And Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teacher Registration Council Exam, Please Help by goodnessme02: 3:12pm On Dec 17, 2019
I am billed to sit for the up-coming teacher registration council exam slated for January next year and u practically don't have an idea of what it could be about.
Someone told me to read all the courses in education as the exam encapsulates everything but the truth is.....I don't think time is on my side for that.

If you have sat for this exam before, or know someone that has.....please I need your help.
I need to know probable areas that I can focus on so that I can do this once and for all.

I have paid money to someone that promised to help with past questions but appears the person is 419.....so I won't be taking the option of any help that has to do with past questions again except if you are willing to send it to me FREE of CHARGE.

Any assistance from you is highly appreciated....thank you
Re: Teacher Registration Council Exam, Please Help by dejt4u(m): 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2019
PM me, I will send the past questions to you free of charge
goodnessme02:
I am billed to sit for the up-coming teacher registration council exam slated for January next year and u practically don't have an idea of what it could be about.
Someone told me to read all the courses in education as the exam encapsulates everything but the truth is.....I don't think time is on my side for that.

If you have sat for this exam before, or know someone that has.....please I need your help.
I need to know probable areas that I can focus on so that I can do this once and for all.

I have paid money to someone that promised to help with past questions but appears the person is 419.....so I won't be taking the option of any help that has to do with past questions again except if you are willing to send it to me FREE of CHARGE.

Any assistance from you is highly appreciated....thank you
Re: Teacher Registration Council Exam, Please Help by Hopeyehmey: 11:29pm On Dec 17, 2019
dejt4u:

Pls kindly help a brother out too will be writing same exam in January and i will so much appreciate it if i can get the past questions sent to my mail thanks...

tgtricky757@gmail.com... thanks bro
Re: Teacher Registration Council Exam, Please Help by dejt4u(m): 6:49am On Dec 18, 2019
Hopeyehmey:

Pls kindly help a brother out too will be writing same exam in January and i will so much appreciate it if i can get the past questions sent to my mail thanks...

tgtricky757@gmail.com... thanks bro
the files are too large to attach. Send me a message on WhatsApp 07069
Re: Teacher Registration Council Exam, Please Help by goodnessme02: 8:43pm On Dec 18, 2019
dejt4u:

Thanks bro.....gracias
Re: Teacher Registration Council Exam, Please Help by goodnessme02: 8:47pm On Dec 18, 2019
dejt4u:

I tried checking ur profile but couldn't get thru.....
Please WhatsApp me

Thank you brov
Re: Teacher Registration Council Exam, Please Help by dejt4u(m): 9:24pm On Dec 18, 2019
goodnessme02:

I tried checking ur profile but couldn't get thru.....
Please WhatsApp me on ds number

Thank you brov
sent
Re: Teacher Registration Council Exam, Please Help by goodnessme02: 3:02pm On Dec 23, 2019
dejt4u:
sent
received.... thank you so much bro.....I am most grateful.
Re: Teacher Registration Council Exam, Please Help by stcharlesedu: 4:00pm On Dec 23, 2019
you can get trcn past question and study material here, for a token
Re: Teacher Registration Council Exam, Please Help by dejt4u(m): 6:41pm On Dec 23, 2019
stcharlesedu:
you can get trcn past question and study material here, for a token
thank you, we are giving the materials out free of charge here
Re: Teacher Registration Council Exam, Please Help by Hopeyehmey: 1:35pm On Dec 24, 2019
dejt4u:
thank you, we are the materials out free of charge here

May God continue to bless you my brother for rendering this free of charge service to all tell Mr/Mrs token we ain't interested in his/her materials...when we have u dishing it out for free.....wishing you a Merry Xmas and Prosperous New Year in advance....
Re: Teacher Registration Council Exam, Please Help by dejt4u(m): 1:38pm On Dec 24, 2019
Hopeyehmey:

May God continue to bless you my brother for rendering this free of charge service to all tell Mr/Mrs token we ain't interested in his/her materials...when we have u dishing it out for free.....wishing you a Merry Xmas and Prosperous New Year in advance....
thank you and merry Christmas to you too. have a wonderful celebration
Re: Teacher Registration Council Exam, Please Help by ayinde2020: 2:56pm On Dec 24, 2019
please I need the trcn past questions as I just register for my exam
Re: Teacher Registration Council Exam, Please Help by dejt4u(m): 7:29pm On Dec 24, 2019
ayinde2020:
please I need the trcn past questions as I just register for my exam
message me on WhatsApp:
Re: Teacher Registration Council Exam, Please Help by ksbusari(m): 10:10pm On Dec 24, 2019
dejt4u:
I don't mind pls. been looking for help on it. thanks in advance.
ksbusari@yahoo.com
Re: Teacher Registration Council Exam, Please Help by ksbusari(m): 10:11pm On Dec 24, 2019
goodnessme02:

received.... thank you so much bro.....I am most grateful.
Kindly help me too. can I send my contact via mail? pls.
Re: Teacher Registration Council Exam, Please Help by dejt4u(m): 4:48am On Dec 25, 2019
ksbusari:

I don't mind pls. been looking for help on it. thanks in advance.
ksbusari@yahoo.com
PM me your WhatsApp contact
Re: Teacher Registration Council Exam, Please Help by Elphydo(m): 12:37pm On Dec 25, 2019
dejt4u:

Please I need the TRCN past questions too sir. This is my email address.
Fridayodeh88@gmail.com

Thank you!
Re: Teacher Registration Council Exam, Please Help by dejt4u(m): 1:11pm On Dec 25, 2019
Elphydo:

Please I need the TRCN past questions too sir. This is my email address. Fridayodeh88@gmail.com
Thank you!
I send via WhatsApp. kindly drop your WhatsApp contact

1 Like

Re: Teacher Registration Council Exam, Please Help by dejt4u(m): 1:12pm On Dec 25, 2019
Elphydo:

Please I need the TRCN past questions too sir. This is my email address. Fridayodeh88@gmail.com
Thank you!
Re: Teacher Registration Council Exam, Please Help by ksbusari(m): 6:24pm On Dec 25, 2019
dejt4u:
Here is my whatsapp number sir. 07065312433 Thanks in advance.
Re: Teacher Registration Council Exam, Please Help by ksbusari(m): 11:02pm On Dec 25, 2019
dejt4u:
received bro. thanks. may God bless you and ur family.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Registration Council Exam, Please Help by justine14: 6:55am On Dec 26, 2019
The TRCN past questions is available in hardcopy at any of their offices or college of education nation wide and is sold at cost not more than #3000.
Re: Teacher Registration Council Exam, Please Help by Elphydo(m): 4:29pm On Dec 29, 2019
dejt4u:

This is the WhatsApp number

(1) (Reply)

. / Physiotherapists To Germany / Great News! All You Need To Know To Study In Malta In One Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.