Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,545 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Has God Replaced Me With Someone? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Has God Replaced Me With Someone? (935 Views)

Mbaka Removed From Adoration Ministry, Replaced, Sent To Monastery (Video) / How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months / What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has God Replaced Me With Someone? by Vintax(m): 3:31pm On Dec 17, 2019
Brethren i want to know what you think about this,God once told me what he want to use me to do in ministry on earth but reminded me that if i mess up he has a back up,i have now backsliden and no more in touch with him,i want to return to him but i fear he may has gone to use his back up,please what should i do now:continue in sin that separates me from him or return to JESUS?
Re: Has God Replaced Me With Someone? by chiefolododo(m): 3:39pm On Dec 17, 2019
Eyah, don't give up on him, keep seeking his face , he will accept you back

1 Like

Re: Has God Replaced Me With Someone? by DiDeBee(m): 3:40pm On Dec 17, 2019
Jesus loves u, and is ever ready to forgive and make u better

1 Like

Re: Has God Replaced Me With Someone? by Suspect33(m): 4:41pm On Dec 17, 2019
This is so me right now
Re: Has God Replaced Me With Someone? by majorgr: 7:21pm On Dec 17, 2019
The Bible says for the gifts and calling of God are without repentance. In other words, it means God has not changed His mind on using you mightily. He said come back to me and I will come back to you. Some of the greatest men that did wonders for God, check their life's story, they came out from deep sin worse than yours and God was able to use them like no one would. For instance Saul was breathing out murderous threats to the church, see how he turned out to be a man beautifully used by God.

1 Like

Re: Has God Replaced Me With Someone? by peggywebbs(f): 7:24pm On Dec 17, 2019
God hasn't turned his back on you. Don't let any evil deceive you that he has. The fact that you realise that you have backslided shows that God is talking to you to return to him. You know what to do. As our saviour Jesus said, " return and sin no more".

The way to seek God's face is the same way we do with our earthly father. Do what is right, obey his commandments, love your neighbour and acknowledge him.

God cares even for sinners and hopes that we all return to him.

Vintax:
Brethren i want to know what you think about this,God once told me what he want to use me to do in ministry on earth but reminded me that if i mess up he has a back up,i have now backsliden and no more in touch with him,i want to return to him but i fear he may has gone to use his back up,please what should i do now:continue in sin that separates me from him or return to JESUS?

1 Like

Re: Has God Replaced Me With Someone? by annyplenty(m): 6:38pm On Dec 25, 2019
Return to Him. He will return to you.

1 Like

Re: Has God Replaced Me With Someone? by BlueAngel444: 8:01pm On Dec 25, 2019
Vintax:

Well He is merciful and may still have something for you to do.

If your assignment was a timely one, someone else is already on it.

1 Like

Re: Has God Replaced Me With Someone? by Finallydead: 8:30pm On Dec 25, 2019
Vintax:

We might need to go into a lengthy discussion on freewill and preordination to answer your question but to just summarize: your ultimate divine destiny is different from a timely assignment God gave you. A timely assignment may be missed if a set time lapses. Only God Himself (no man or your most convincing thoughts, else demons manipulate you in thoughts) should tell you that you've missed it though. Seek Him and tell Him you're willing to do it now and persevere UNTIL He speaks clearly to you. Delay and silence is not God speaking(saying No), take note. If God wants to tell you No, He will SAY(speak clearly) No. However, whatever the outcome of that, you can never lose your ultimate divine destiny if you are still WILLING to fulfill it because God is merciful and His mercy to you is that you're still alive so you can fulfill your divine destiny. God always has a planB through which He can bring you into this if you miss plan A. Note: It doesn't matter how bad you messed up, as long as you're now repentant, take courage.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Many Christians See Drinking As Sin When It Is In The Bible? / Itshekiri Are Yorubas And Benin Kingship Is Yoruba- Ayo Oritsejafor / 2021: Popular Kaduna Prophet, Pastor Emmanuel Releases 41 Predictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.