Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,534 members, 7,850,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:43 AM

Monalisa Chinda’s Daughter Returns Home For Christmas - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Monalisa Chinda’s Daughter Returns Home For Christmas (2545 Views)

Tamar, Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's 12th Birthday / Monalisa Chinda And Daughter, Tamar, Work Out At The Gym (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monalisa Chinda’s Daughter Returns Home For Christmas by 247viral: 3:32pm On Dec 17, 2019
Tamar Chinda, daughter of Nollywood actress, Monalisa Chinda-Coker, has returned home for Christmas.

Monalisa announced her daughter’s return on Tuesday on Instagram, saying she has not had a personal time since Tamar’s return.

“My baby girl is back home !!! Hmmmnnn!!! �‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️ Not one minute to myself since she landed��… Thank God for good health�,” she said.

The 45-year-old celebrated her daughter’s 11th birthday in February.

Tamar is believed to be enrolled in a boarding school, however, it is not known if the school is within the country.

Monalisa married Victor Tonye Coker in 2016 after her marriage to Dejo Richards, father of Tamar, hit rock bottom in 2009.

https://www.ngvibezloaded.com/monalisa-chindas-daughter-returns-home-for-christmas/
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Monalisa Chinda’s Daughter Returns Home For Christmas by Rilley(m): 3:33pm On Dec 17, 2019
Cute mom and daughter
Re: Monalisa Chinda’s Daughter Returns Home For Christmas by zenit2019: 4:00pm On Dec 17, 2019
One Night Stand is an original romantic comedy from the stable of OKIKE TV, an Okike Media Production directed by UCHE AGBO. It follows the story of two ladies who had a bait that one could do a one night stand without being laid even though she follows the man home. Find out how it ended.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTRZXK9DvZA
Re: Monalisa Chinda’s Daughter Returns Home For Christmas by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 17, 2019
But truth be told... As in to be really honest..

That's a family issue... So, we don't give a sh!t...

How does this benefit us??

Oh! I get it.. .

I read this post aloud and now the company that manufactured my Phone just sent the smaller version (daughter) of the phone to me so it can spend Christmas with its mother-phone.

OP, thanks for the news! I'm positively impacted by it angry
Re: Monalisa Chinda’s Daughter Returns Home For Christmas by emilyone(f): 6:21pm On Dec 17, 2019
But why is the daughter bearing her mothers maiden name instead of her dads name

(1) (Reply)

We Are Not Mates - Thelma Releases Receipts As She Shades Tacha / Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face Birthday With Her Kids While He's In America / Chris Brown Reacts After Lady Who Sued Him For Rape Requests For More S€X

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.