Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,452 members, 7,850,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:39 AM

Italy Good For A Nigerian To Hustle And Make It - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italy Good For A Nigerian To Hustle And Make It (737 Views)

Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle / Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? / Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Italy Good For A Nigerian To Hustle And Make It by Tophits: 5:02pm On Dec 17, 2019
So I will like to find out if there is job in Italy for a Nigerian who would love to migrate for hustle. By hustle I mean find job in company, or any private or government sector?
An agent said he has job in which after monthly expenses his clients will be able to realize 600k. Is this true and is it possible as he says lots of opportunities for the person to make more money after working hours.
Please if you are not in Italy there is no need contributing to this. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

UAE To Begin Visa Issuance From Thursday —FG / Azman Air had a tyre burst after landing in Lagos / Corp Member's To Be, Involved In Road Accident In Abuja (Graphic Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.