Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,585 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Help! I Want To Flash My ZTE Mf920w+ Wi-fi Router. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Help! I Want To Flash My ZTE Mf920w+ Wi-fi Router. (812 Views)

How To Flash Itel And Tecno Button Phones / My ZTE MF920VS Mobile Wifi Is No Longer Working / Zte Mf920w,mf920w+ & Mf920vs Mifi Unlock Anywhere Anytime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Want To Flash My ZTE Mf920w+ Wi-fi Router. by Villain7: 7:49pm On Dec 17, 2019
Good day NLers. Please, I need help and assistance on my ZTE MF920w+ Wi-Fi router. It suddenly disconnected and doesn't want to connect to any device. It doesn't seem locked. It just refused to authenticate. I have done the hard reset its the same. I need to flash the firmware. Now I took it to Alaba International market, the guy there said its corrupt and default for him to do cos he doesnt have the software. Please, if anybody has any assistance to render to me help. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 13 Pro Max & Airpods 3 price , Specification And Colours / Prospects Of A Digital Web Author ? / Vacant Piece Of Land For Telecom Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.