Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,370 members, 7,864,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:51 AM

Naira Marley Shows Off His New Bentley Just After He Was Accused Of Car Theft - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Shows Off His New Bentley Just After He Was Accused Of Car Theft (610 Views)

Naira Marley Shows Off His Dogs (Photos, Video) / Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video / PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Shows Off His New Bentley Just After He Was Accused Of Car Theft by Naijanewsgist00: 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2019
Naira Marley shows off his new Bentley just 24-hours after he was accused of car theft

Barely 24-hours after Naira Marley was accused of 'Car Theft', the controversial musician has now showed off his newly acquired Bentely.

Naira Marley who denied reports of the car theft, captioned the new photo of his Bentley saying, 'I don’t normally do this, I don’t like flexing on people that don’t have but y’all teaching me how to show off'.

>>> https://www.naijanewsgist.com/entertainment-news/naira-marley-bentley-car-theft/
Re: Naira Marley Shows Off His New Bentley Just After He Was Accused Of Car Theft by Forward77(m): 9:57pm On Dec 17, 2019
Absolutely breathtaking!

Congrats Bro.

I’ll be getting mine sooner.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Rehearsing With Live Band For His Show. This Show Is Gonna Be Mad / Mercy Is Making Mouth About Bbn / See The Complete List Of Award Winners At The Soundcity MVP Awards 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.